Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

When You Love Someone Like Mad, But He/she Treats You Like Shit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Love Someone Like Mad, But He/she Treats You Like Shit (894 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Love Someone Like Mad, But He/she Treats You Like Shit by marvelck: 6:43am On Mar 15, 2016
A lot of guys and girls have found themselves in situations like that where despite all their love and affection for someone, the person keep treating them like shit...cos there aint no love for you in their hearts. I've seen girls cry and beg guys whenever their affection is not reciprocated. Kneeling and crying their eyes out for guys, sometimes in public. And you see the guy showing off and even bringing other girls home to spite the heartbroken girlfriend. Dont know why some prefer to stay in such a relationship when its so obvious his or her heart is elsewhere. When someone doesnt want you, his or her action says it all. The best thing to do, is to take a walk...cry no more, there is enough hearts and love for everyone out there. If you are patient enough, you will find one...

1 Like

Re: When You Love Someone Like Mad, But He/she Treats You Like Shit by apholaryn: 6:47am On Mar 15, 2016
eyah
Re: When You Love Someone Like Mad, But He/she Treats You Like Shit by firstking01(m): 6:49am On Mar 15, 2016
Op i call it misplaced priority in love
Re: When You Love Someone Like Mad, But He/she Treats You Like Shit by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:50am On Mar 15, 2016

Re: When You Love Someone Like Mad, But He/she Treats You Like Shit by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 15, 2016
I will laugh my ass out if he'll leave...too many damn fishes in the sea... grin
Re: When You Love Someone Like Mad, But He/she Treats You Like Shit by tempem: 7:05am On Mar 15, 2016
So sad to say, I had a first-hand experience. May be am at fault, though. But now, am fine with my single hood.
Re: When You Love Someone Like Mad, But He/she Treats You Like Shit by tobechi20(m): 7:09am On Mar 15, 2016
And dem treat d one DAT love u like poo
Re: When You Love Someone Like Mad, But He/she Treats You Like Shit by iPrevail(m): 7:10am On Mar 15, 2016
Hang on.. what year is this? Do people still fall in love?
Re: When You Love Someone Like Mad, But He/she Treats You Like Shit by Mjshexy(f): 7:11am On Mar 15, 2016
KashyBaby:
I will laugh my ass out if he'll leave...too many damn fishes in the sea... grin
So are u saying the innocent lover boy/man should keep tolerating ur frequent emotional torment? Since ur heart is somewhr else is it not better u let the young man go find his own soulmate?
Re: When You Love Someone Like Mad, But He/she Treats You Like Shit by ElDaIllest(m): 7:12am On Mar 15, 2016
This so true!

Re: When You Love Someone Like Mad, But He/she Treats You Like Shit by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 15, 2016
Mjshexy:
So are u saying the innocent lover boy/man should keep tolerating ur frequent emotional torment? Since ur heart is somewhr else is it not better u let the young man go find his own soulmate?

Lol..who's this young man ur talking about? tongue I never knew I have one.
Re: When You Love Someone Like Mad, But He/she Treats You Like Shit by Mjshexy(f): 7:26am On Mar 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol..who's this young man ur talking about? tongue I never knew I have one.
Me tongue Lol...No dear i never said u had one, was only replying u from your initial point of view cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Do This If She Is Acting Tuff.pix / How Do I Recover My Libido After This Terrible Experience / Black Men Are The Biggest Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.