Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster (40527 Views)

Ambode Presents Flags To APC Candidates For LG Elections / President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React / Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by missionmex(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
kennygee:
Area Council Elections.

I saw one APC Candidate that included "Positive" to his own "Change".

Smart move.
grin
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by KissCODE(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
drss:
next year too far sef. by november dis year, hardcore zombies will kneel down n ask GEJ for forgiveness. grin
gbam!
Kpom kwem?

Everybody wants to associate with SUCCESS no one wants to come near a failure.
I think these guys are already calling their LEADER a failure. Somehow it happen quicker than i thought.

I seriously miss GEJ.

Meanwhile... Lai mohamede, adeshina or garba will soon release a press statement telling Nigerians that its Buhari that told them to remove his picture because they might be corrupt.
Just watch & see....

2 Likes

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:
The simple reason why PMB's picture is removed from the candidates posters is beyond the haters comprehension. You guys because of hatred and vile on the President have lost all your sane sense of reasoning. His images on the posters are removed because even bad candidates use the Presidents good aura, personality and popularity to get votes. Buhari is a gem and larger percentage of good Nigerians know that, hence, the reason why bad politicians use his image to sale themselves.

Haven't any of you seen other parties using Buhari's image to even get votes. I have seen in my Village a Labour party Chairmanship aspirant use Buhari's pics in his Poster. What has Buhari got to do with Labour party? I guess sensible people will now see the reason better. They aren't removing PMB's pics because he is unpopular as you guys want to portray it. His pics are removed for the above stated reason.

Are you an Arsenal fan? Cos ur a diehard supporter of failure. e dey una blood

1 Like

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Goddex: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
eyeview:
Already? This early morning?
By 2019,the fastest way to lose election will be to state that you know Buhari
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Fablonwa: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:
The simple reason why PMB's picture is removed from the candidates posters is beyond the haters comprehension. You guys because of hatred and vile on the President have lost all your sane sense of reasoning. His images on the posters are removed because even bad candidates use the Presidents good aura, personality and popularity to get votes. Buhari is a gem and larger percentage of good Nigerians know that, hence, the reason why bad politicians use his image to sale themselves.

Haven't any of you seen other parties using Buhari's image to even get votes. I have seen in my Village a Labour party Chairmanship aspirant use Buhari's pics in his Poster. What has Buhari got to do with Labour party? I guess sensible people will now see the reason better. They aren't removing PMB's pics because he is unpopular as you guys want to portray it. His pics are removed for the above stated reason.
Very warped and discordant reasoning. If buharis name or image is a door opener why would politicians not clamor to use it to get massive support? Must you defend the indefensible? Why not shut up, even if you are paid to spread lies and propaganda, in the face of mass suffering? Instead of adding fuels to fire.

4 Likes

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by xtervaganza(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:

guy, leave matter for Mattias, buhari don cast. He's been found out to be a fraud for real.

Let's not try to paint blue black for us, nobody will vote you if you have that dullard picture on your campaign poster.

The foolish old bastard has ruined this country

3 Likes

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by DauraDullard0(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
bams2999:
List of at least 91 people tied to influential or highly placed Nigerians who were recently offered juicy appointments by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in a hiring process that was highly secretive.
The list of beneficiaries of the CBN’s job largesse include a daughter of former Vice President Abubakar Atiku, a son of Mamman Daura, a nephew of President Muhammadu Buhari and one of the closest members of the president’s inner circle, a son of the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, a daughter of former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Ghali Na’aba, also daughter of of the Inspector General of Police, Solomon Arase, a since of the Minister of Internal Affairs, Abdurahman Danbazzau and at least 86 others.
Below is the full list of 91 people illegally hired by the CBN:
1. BIOLA OLOGBURO ADENIRAN 2. ABBA MUSTAPHA SHETTIMA 3. ABDUL-HAKEEM MOHAMMED ALI 4. ABDULLAHI MOHAMMED NURADEEN 5. ABDULMALIK ATTA 6. ABDULNASIR HARUNA 7. ABUBAKAR MOHAMMED YAHAYA 8. ADEFELA H. ADEJUWON 9. ADUWAK LARABA 10. AHMAD AMINU 11. AHMED AMINU-KANO 12. AHMED ZAINAB SHEHU 13. AINA MICHAEL O 14. AKINWUNMI AYODEJI AKINTOLA 15. ALEXANDAR CHUKWUKA OKAKWU 16. ALIYU AISHA YAKUBU 17. AMINU AHMADU DAUDA 18. AMINU HALIMAT SADIA ABDULLAHI 19. ASUZU OBIOMA C 20. AYOOLA B OYEBANJO 21. AYOOLA OLUWABUKOLA 22. BABAYO ABDULHAKEEM ABDULLAHI 23. CARPENTER BARKA MUHAMMAD 24. DAHIRU ISA ABBA 25. EJIKE EMMANUEL IBE
EKAYI NYOFO SHITTA 27. ESSIEN INNOCENT JOSHUA 28. ETHEL ISIOMA OJIJE 29. FARIDA ZUHAIR 30. FATIMA BABA SHEHU 31. FATIMA IMAM 32. HAJARA SANI 33. HANAFI ABUBAKAR MUJELI 34. HASSAN USMAN 35. IBEH NNADOZIE NATHANIEL 36. IBIRONKE IFEOLUWA ADETUNBI 37. IBRAHIM AHMED LAWAN 38. IBRAHIM KABIR TIJJANI 39. IBRAHIM MUHAMMED KABIR 40. IBRAHIM USMAN 41. IDIGO IFEANYI CHARLES 42. IHEOMAMERE CHIKEZIE CHIKWENDU 43. IKYEMBE TERSEEL IKYEMBE 44. JAMES ELIZABETH EDIDIONG 45. JIBRIL ABDULLAHI IBRAHIM 46. JOEL UGOCHUKWU JONES 47. JOHN IRIMIYA BALEWA 48. KAMALUDDEN TUKUR TAFIDA 49. LORETTA LAOYE 50. MARYAM ABUBAKAR
MARYAM ADAMU BADAMASI 52. MBWIDUFFU IBRAHIM AUTA 53. MOHAMMAD AHMAD ADAMU 54. MOHAMMED ALI 55. MOHAMMED AMEER IBRAHIM BUNU 56. MUHAMMAD ISAH RUMU 57. MUHAMMAD MUHAMMAD MAGASA 58. MUHAMMED HASSAN 59. MUSA IBRAHIM 60. MUSTAPHA MARIAM BUKOLA 61. NA'ABBA FATIMA GHALI 62. NAGODE ABDULRAHMAN 63. NASREEN MAMMAN-DAURA 64. ODELOLA OYEKUNLE ISIMENME 65. OKOCHA UZOMA MESHARK 66. OLAJIDE TOLANI KUDIRAT 67. OLAWUNMI ADEDOYIN KAYODE 68. OMITOKUN OMOLOLA TEMITOPE 69. OMOILE KINGSLEY UCHEKA 70. ONOJA UWANE JESSICA 71. ORUCHE CHUKWUDUBEM GODWIN 72. OWOADE ADEDAMOLA KAZEEM 73. PRINCEWILL EVA 74. RABIU MUSA MBULO 75. SADIK UBA SULE
ADIQ INUWA BABA 77. SALAMI BASHIRAT OMOLOLA 78. SAMAILA SHEHU 79. SHIMA KUMA 80. SOLOMON EZRA MONDE 81. SUNDAY JOHN MOMOH 82. TASLIM GANIYU OLALEKAN 83. TEMITOPE ADEOLA ODUNOWO 84. TITILAYO TOLA OLOWONIYI 85. UKUTE PATRICK EWERE 86. USMAN BUBA JALO 87. YAHAYA SANI 88. YAKUB UMAR YAKUB 89. YAMANI SANUSI 90. YINUSA BILIKIS OREKULEYIN 91. YISA DANIEL NMA
95% Northerners...

The North is truly back! Sai Chanji...

1 Like

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Agbalanze(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:

Zombie grin
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Johnsinia(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:

Ur village is the reason Nigeria is backward. Village of illiterate and fools. Don't quote me o
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by udemzyudex(m): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:

Me no understand u ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:
the beginning, I can predict that next year by this time nobody, yep nobody will support this gridy old man. in saint society why will people vote this guy after knowing his history of tyranny, leaving me always puzzling why God will punish Nigeria again with buhari. and Nigerians are the most religious society, the way Christian and Muslims worship God in nigeria, saudis and Jerusalem are like amateurs.

To be religious is not the same as to be righteous. What God cares about and loves is RIGTHEOUSNESS.

Ours is infact RELIGIOUS HYPOCRISY in Nigeria. The TRUTH is that we dont even know GOD. Hence, why should anyone fear Him or obey Him out of Love.

We obey our desires and not Him will.

WE DONT KNOW GOD. INFACT BUHARI EQUALS TO GOD TO ALOT OF PEOPLE. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE SO DISSAPPOINTED BECAUSE THE TRUSTED HIM SO MUCH THAT WITH HIM BELONGS THEIR FUTURE.

While Buhari is no more than a MORTAL.

IF WE START ACTING RIGTHEOUSLY WE HAVE A CHANCE OF GOD TO BECOME PLEASED WITH US.

1 Like

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by engrsoma(m): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:

I quoted you because everyone that quoted you got 50 likes and above but your original post got only 20 likes. hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by datigbogirl: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
walemoney007:
I swear,Nigeria situation they make me vex,rice wey I they buy for 200naira before,is now 400

Me dey boil water to drink before but just bought a bag of purewater wey be 60naira b4 for 120naira today....na now i just dey know sey tinz red....God help us...
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba, ur own still better.. Na N500 for here
And before the election you were shouting change!
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by tosyne2much(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And before the election you were shouting change!
Relax bro.... Good governance is not a rocket science cheesy
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Relax bro.... Good governance is not a rocket science cheesy
Just admit you all were scammed,no need for big grammers,they should have said what u are saying b4 d elections!
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by walemoney007(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
datigbogirl:

Me dey boil water to drink before but just bought a bag of purewater wey be 60naira b4 for 120naira today....na now i just dey know sey tinz red....God help us...
I don't know why dis country is like this,I swear life is not dis hard in benin the way it is in Nigeria
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Tinyemeka(m): 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:

LOL. You so much remind me of Squealer in Animal Farm. Licking Napoleon's arse.

The resemblance is extremely striking. cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by nsedet: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
Zoombi talking.
isbish:

1 Like

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Ralphdan(m): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
They ain't see shit
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Ralphdan(m): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
They ain't seen shit
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Ralphdan(m): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
They ain't seen shit
Den neva chi chun chin
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Achorise: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
Where is Ngige.What Jonathan saw, even if APC climb an iroko tree, they won't be able to see it.
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by philosopy: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:

story story, story. Abeg make we hear word, na children you call us?
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Mrbigman1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:

But I can't see any reason here
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Phame: 7:00am On Mar 16, 2016
tsephanyah:
the beginning, I can predict that next year by this time nobody, yep nobody will support this gridy old man. in saint society why will people vote this guy after knowing his history of tyranny, leaving me always puzzling why God will punish Nigeria again with buhari. and Nigerians are the most religious society, the way Christian and Muslims worship God in nigeria, saudis and Jerusalem are like amateurs.
your written English is bad. Tomorrow now u go de lie say u are from katsina...illiterate!
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by PROPHETmichael: 7:38am On Mar 16, 2016
tsephanyah:

The Lord says: "These people (NIGERIANS) come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught." Isaiah 29:13

"You hypocrites, rightly did Isaiah prophesy of you: THIS PEOPLE (NIGERIANS) HONORS ME WITH THEIR LIPS, BUT THEIR HEART IS FAR AWAY FROM ME.BUT IN VAIN DO THEY WORSHIP ME, TEACHING AS DOCTRINES THE PRECEPTS OF MEN." Matthew 15:7-9
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 16, 2016
drss:
next year too far sef. by november dis year, hardcore zombies will kneel down n ask GEJ for forgiveness. grin

You are talking of Novemeber.Even now sef-
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by DanielPop(m): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
SHARAP THERE! The real reason why they are running from Buhari is in the news report. Specifically, a Hausa mallam "Ismaila Bala, a businessman and resident of Gwagwa, said; “which politician will want to associate with somebody you want to vote for and you are crying about his style of governance? Voting is done mostly at the grassroots and that is where this economic hardship is biting more.

“A mudu of rice that was sold for N250 is now N450, and that is how it is with other commodities almost 100 percent increase, meanwhile there is no money in circulation to buy the items. So I think they are being wise to have removed his picture from their posters, because people are hungry.”

There you are. Stop spreading what does not make sense! Mcheeewwwww!!!!!!!!!!! undecided
isbish:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay / Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.