Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster (40411 Views)

Ambode Presents Flags To APC Candidates For LG Elections / President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React / Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by rawtouch: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2016
Eeiyaaaah
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Charles545: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2016
better for him.
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2016
And would that stop anything?

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Ayento: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
A FAILED PRESIDENT LEADING THIS COUNTRY TO BECOMING A FAILED STATE undecided
Hw u take know?
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Justicealh3(m): 11:35am On Mar 15, 2016
Whatever. Buhari don suffer, walahi.
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by tinsel: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2016
Nonsense.
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by aventura: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2016
You maketh no sense

A la Zombie
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by aventura: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2016
LMAyedun:
Okay
booker
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Adminisher: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2016
drss:
Hahahahahahhahahaha who wan associate himself with fake promise master general grin nobody wan to be seen as a potential liar.
as it is happening in abuja, so will it be in 2019. cheesy

So this fake newspaper headline has gotten you so excited. There is not one picture of those posters.
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by caphone: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2016
As always media propaganda. A stunt that won't last forever
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by onatisi(m): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2016
eyeview:
Already? This early morning?
By 2019,the fastest way to lose election will be to state that you know Buhari

3 Likes

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by chynie: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:
The simple reason why PMB's picture is removed from the candidates posters is beyond the haters comprehension. You guys because of hatred and vile on the President have lost all your sane sense of reasoning. His images on the posters are removed because even bad candidates use the Presidents good aura, personality and popularity to get votes. Buhari is a gem and larger percentage of good Nigerians know that, hence, the reason why bad politicians use his image to sale themselves.

Haven't any of you seen other parties using Buhari's image to even get votes. I have seen in my Village a Labour party Chairmanship aspirant use Buhari's pics in his Poster. What has Buhari got to do with Labour party? I guess sensible people will now see the reason better. They aren't removing PMB's pics because he is unpopular as you guys want to portray it. His pics are removed for the above stated reason.

suffering and smiling

5 Likes

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by AreaFada2: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2016
Yawa don gas so soon?

I thought zombies have subsidy on food, transport, etc and are protected from the economic woes of Buhari's regime.

Some robotic zombies still haven't smelled the coffee yet. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2016
Ayento:

Hw u take know?

INFLATION

POLITICAL INSTABILITY

UNFAVORABLE BALANCE OF PAYMENT

ETC ARE ALL SYMPTOMS OF A FAILED STATE.
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Curvinus(m): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2016
Not surprised one bit by this news as I've always known Buhari couldn't hit water from the boat even if that is all he had to do to save his own life. His party men have seen this and are now keeping a safe distance.

Southwesterners are hijacking the financial economy while the gworo chewing ex-general is busy touring the globe.

Only yesterday, the FIRS controlled by Tinubu and his cohorts reversed the functions of the FCT inland revenue board, an agency that already has the backing of law so that Jagaban and his boys can have full control. They did this through the engineering of one Ajakaiye, a man masquerading as FCT Perm sec, even though the law already proscribed that position.

Tinubu now controlls finance ministry and the FIRS and Bubu is busy pyting kworoption and touring the globe.

We'll wait and see how this pans out.

4 Likes

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by yaki84: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2016
corruption is fighting back according to demdem n omenka.
sai barber....no

2 Likes

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Mistermamus(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2016
Dem no want ppl to CHANGE am 4 dem on election day
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by putin3: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2016
Action speaks more than voice.apc has spoke but their action is speaking for them now.
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2016
walemoney007:
I swear,Nigeria situation they make me vex,rice wey I they buy for 200naira before,is now 400
its so painful that everything is at high cost, just imagine a woman telling me yestersay sey polybag price go increase today ,the most painful part is that our president no even care abt the current situations in naija. A lot of people are suffering because of one old man . Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by sourcebaba: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:
The simple reason why PMB's picture is removed from the candidates posters is beyond the haters comprehension. You guys because of hatred and vile on the President have lost all your sane sense of reasoning. His images on the posters are removed because even bad candidates use the Presidents good aura, personality and popularity to get votes. Buhari is a gem and larger percentage of good Nigerians know that, hence, the reason why bad politicians use his image to sale themselves.

Haven't any of you seen other parties using Buhari's image to even get votes. I have seen in my Village a Labour party Chairmanship aspirant use Buhari's pics in his Poster. What has Buhari got to do with Labour party? I guess sensible people will now see the reason better. They aren't removing PMB's pics because he is unpopular as you guys want to portray it. His pics are removed for the above stated reason.
your point is as useless as the 'AY' in OKAY.... grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by paschu: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:

How can an obviously sane person like you CHOOSE to live in delusion? It beats me, man it beats me.

And by the way, the labour party you talked about, was it during the general elections last year? Or was it in the ongoing reruns? Did that particular LP candidate that featured PMB in his/her poster get to win the election? Please answer the questions.

4 Likes

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 15, 2016
They will soon call GEJ
bjdon:
Who do we blame today?

1 Like

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by chybosky: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2016
kennygee:
Area Council Elections.

I saw one APC Candidate that included "Positive" to his own "Change".

Smart move.
lolz because he knows apc change we er experiencing now is negative in nature now! smart move! !

1 Like

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by alexlee50: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:

your response defies logic

7 Likes

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by todayguest(m): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2016
Just can't laugh at this: ". . . . .APC candidates decided to take the 'safer route' of not featuring the President as it could serve as a reminder of failed promises"

1 Like

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Ghost447(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:

Do you resident in Abuja? Just answer me please.

2 Likes

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by edoyad(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2016
But this thing is amazing, why did this people have to disappoint people so soon after? They would have at least given us our honeymoon
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2016
If the ruling party members really feel like this about their ' leader ', I foresee impeachment in the horizon.
How can the whole country be suffering because of one man's obstinacy.

1 Like

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by NobleAngell(f): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2016
APC what's wrong? Trouble in paradise?

1 Like

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by frisky2good(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
November? Isn't that too far?

drss:
next year too far sef. by november dis year, hardcore zombies will kneel down n ask GEJ for forgiveness. grin
Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by Paperwhite(m): 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:

You never made any sense as not everyone is daft as you.Zombie ass-licker trying to shore up the already bastardized image of his demigod.

4 Likes

Re: APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster by macaranta(m): 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
Okay...denial time I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) / Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha / I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.