Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today (5619 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
u are still a jambite. enter school, u would see worse things. if they can hack a student to death inside an exam hall, why cant they slap in public
holusormi:
This is a lie ... Slapping I accept , but taking her into the taxi to an unknown location .... Bros are u related to LAI Mohammed ? undecided
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
davinero:
Lolz. RSUST. I witnessed a similar incident some months back.
correct guy.
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by holusormi(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
lofty900:
u are still a jambite. enter school, u would see worse things. if they can hack a student to death inside an exam hall, why cant they slap in public

Obviously , your iq is below average ,, pls try not to be stu.pid ... Go back , read what I wrote , slap yourself then come back to apologize ...

Thanks in advance
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by Adonis3: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
dey dnt ve d ryt to do such..

wetin consign cultists with rights??grin

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by Adonis3: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
dey dnt ve d ryt to do such..

wetin consign cultists with rights??grin

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by Melvinsofty: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
A nice write up filled with lies. I be Don dey believe ur story but the taxi part Spoil ham.. She nor go follow them which taxi go use e two clear eyes carry 5 boys and one girl and by the way the gal nor get leg to run and mouth to scream

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by Connoisseur(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
So in your thin#king, a girl deserves to be slapped, harassed and taken to an unknown location because she snubbed you.
And most peeps here applaud this
No wonder evil thrives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by moski5(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
Connoisseur:
So in your thin#king, a girl deserves to be slapped, harassed and taken to an unknown location because she snubbed you.
And most peeps here applaud this
No wonder evil thrives

I agree with you
And Op you'd ve had a life time friend if yu ve stepped in to help

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by Adasun(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
i c through da lies opcheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by tunaguy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
Danfuster:

No be Wale Adenuga production!... Abi what is this one saying? angry
olodo no be wale adenuga use voice talk am
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by Danfuster(m): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
tunaguy:
olodo no be wale adenuga use voice talk am

Who cares if he's the one or not... It's his money speaking. Keep your opinion to yourself... I don't need it. Find someone else to troll on
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by ba7man(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
lofty900:
In my mind, I knew she was done for, those guys would do the job on her, they will use her like tissue paper to wipe their asses, if she had answered me, by now she would have been chilling in a fast food, hot food in front of her, chilled drinks, soft music. Now she has entered cultists den. I just turned away smiling, I wish she could have seen my face as she went into the cab with them. The smile on my face was just sadistic grin
Have you ever thought that she probably didn't answer you because you no grade reach??
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by olac21(m): 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
MzOnajin1:
Guys sha, maybe she was not in a good mood. There was a time I checked one of my result, syntax and saw wt I was nt expecting,I cried from d faculty to my hostel. Would v snubbed any guy too.

Shior!which guy wan call you before?
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
lofty900:
In my mind, I knew she was done for, those guys would do the job on her, they will use her like tissue paper to wipe their asses, if she had answered me, by now she would have been chilling in a fast food, hot food in front of her, chilled drinks, soft music. Now she has entered cultists den. I just turned away smiling, I wish she could have seen my face as she went into the cab with them. The smile on my face was just sadistic grin
So you're actually happy a girl is going to be raped by five different guys just because she snubbed you. You have sisters right, u dnt follow them around do you?, they dnt answer any tom,dick or harry that tries to start a conversation,do they? It could be them you know. You don't rejoice over the misery of another, it doesn't depict u as a reasonable human being. You never can tell tomorrow
#myopiniondou

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by refiner(f): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
Marlvin:

Noh, they're going for political rally in the North
grin
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 17, 2016
MzOnajin1:
Guys sha, maybe she was not in a good mood. There was a time I checked one of my result, syntax and saw wt I was nt expecting,I cried from d faculty to my hostel. Would v snubbed any guy too.
Nice dp Mz Onajin...But re you AAUAITE? Seem you took your profile picture at the sch senate building.
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 17, 2016
See how everyone is acting like nothing is wrong with bunch of thugs ordering a girl to secluded place to molest her right in front eyewitness. If this story is true, Our country just keep going back into dark ages in opposite direction to the rest of the world. I hate girls that snub they are clueless to say the least, but I still can't wish them anything like this .
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 17, 2016
Melvinsofty:
A nice write up filled with lies. I be Don dey believe ur story but the taxi part Spoil ham.. She nor go follow them which taxi go use e two clear eyes carry 5 boys and one girl and by the way the gal nor get leg to run and mouth to scream

I just gave him the title LIE Mohammed 1 of Nairaland. You can attend his chieftancy ceremony next week. grin

@lofty900
You no even sabi lie. . . Mumu boy. Na the Akamu wey dem feed you when u be infant na him affect your mental development.
Calling people jambites because dem bust ur lies. You wey never comot for your village. grin
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by MzOnajin1(f): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2016
ABJDOT:
Nice dp Mz Onajin...But re you AAUAITE? Seem you took your profile picture at the sch senate building.
Graduated from there.
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by MzOnajin1(f): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2016
olac21:

Shior!which guy wan call you before?
Guys dt are better than you. U are sad
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 17, 2016
MzOnajin1:
Graduated from there.
wow! That's sound nice...which set is that?
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by MzOnajin1(f): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2016
ABJDOT:
wow! That's sound nice...which set is that?
last set. 2015
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by olac21(m): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2016
MzOnajin1:
Guys dt are better than you. U are sad

Bye e-diat!
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 17, 2016
MzOnajin1:
last set. 2015
That's great.....please hi me on whatsapp with this no 080XXXXXXX.
And have you done your project defence?
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by pointblank247(m): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2016
sutupid lubishi! !. see how you guys are supporting a carword that could not come to the rescue of a lady in distress. not that u should fight d cult boys but u could have done any thing instead of this ur display of immaturity. any way i dont blame u. men don finish.
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by MzOnajin1(f): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
olac21:

Bye e-diat!
ode, e pain u.
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Why do (some) men have such fragile egos. U wan talk to babe she no wan talk so u get happy like satan when u see that some gang of guys are slapping her and may even rape her?

Regardless of whether this story is true or not, were u thaaat pained?
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
Melvinsofty:
blackberlin:

I just gave him the title LIE Mohammed 1 of Nairaland. You can attend his chieftancy ceremony next week. grin

@lofty900
You no even sabi lie. . . Mumu boy. Na the Akamu wey dem feed you when u be infant na him affect your mental development.
Calling people jambites because dem bust ur lies. You wey never comot for your village. grin
Toyota picnic has how many many seats? Do you know it can sit 8 people comfortably? Are they not used as taxis? Other people who have experienced something similar have confirmed the story and even the institution yet you continue to expose your ignorance in public
Re: My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today by Sunkyphil(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
hmmmm ogidiga stoke city I comot cap for u ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Life Is Very Funny Tho, Don’t Look Down On Anyone / Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why / She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.