Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do (5627 Views)

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. / Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by ezemoses(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hi house. I really do not know which section to post this but it also includes matters of the heart as well so maybe this might be the correct section. Apologies if its the wrong one.

Now here is the story

I have this wonderful woman in my life and i love her so much. M planning on spending the rest of my life with her but she is just to uptight sometimes or maybe i am too demanding i do not know. I want us to try anal sex and she refuses and i am really craving for it. M i being selfish? will it harm her? if i force how would she see me? if i break up with her because of this how will she see me? i am confused. I love her and i thought it would be better to try things with her instead of paying a prostitute. Please be honest house. Do ladies allow this or must i go to a prostitute? how do other men handle such situations? This is serous please house i am not looking for unnecessary insults

1 Like

Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by Quelme: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
Your condition is not permanent
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by dBard: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
Gay shit.. undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by 25omega(m): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
poster

if you love her as much as you say, you should respect the fact that she is not comfortable with you ramming her up her azz. what if she turned you around and said the only way she can cum will be to use a strap on to bang you in your azz would you think she is not being reasonable? would you think she is being selfish? you can be freaky but everyone has their freaky limits and you must respect their limitations without thinking of breaking up or getting a hooker

2 Likes

Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by ezemoses(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Quelme: Your condition is not permanent

may you kindly explain which condition? pplease esplain
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by ezemoses(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
[quote author=25omega]poster

if you love her as much as you say, you should respect the fact that she is not comfortable with you ramming her up her azz. what if she turned you around and said the only way she can cum will be to use a strap on to bang you in your azz would you think she is not being reasonable? would you think she is being selfish? you can be freaky but everyone has their freaky limits and you must respect their limitations without thinking of breaking up or getting a hooker[/quote

Thank you so much so are you saying i am being unreasonable
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by ITbomb(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
C'mon guy, the very thought of ramming the girl u want to marry in the asz is disgusting.
You should respect her and her body.
Let her understand that you have feeling and ask her to give you suggestions to relieve the tensions

1 Like

Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by DExplorer1: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Let me help answer your question marks

M i being selfish? Yes!

will it harm her? Yes! She cries while you enjoy.

if i force how would she see me? Räpist.

if i break up with her because of this how will she see me? Just Stupid.

Do ladies allow this or must i go to a prostitute? Not all ladies and going to the brothel answer the first question.

how do other men handle such situations? Other men enjoys 'frontdoor' WTF is your craving for backdoor? Dude, drill your wall and stay at the back.

13 Likes

Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by xynerise: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
D-explorer, this is your case to handle. The topic is all about ur moniker. grin

1 Like

Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by DExplorer1: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ediot grin
My moniker is a virgin! angry
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by xynerise: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
D-Explorer:
Ediot grin
My moniker is a virgin! angry
No doubt grin
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by Kslib(m): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
Respect!! Respect!! Respect!!
You need to respect her decision since she doesnt fancy backdoor entry.. I cant just picture someone doing that to someone he intends to marry.. Anyways,people are different..
Person dey give you front door to take enter house,but na back door dey hungry you..
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by segzicres(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
You guys are getting the OP wrong or isit me now? Anyways it's not ramming her ass but her honeypot na. Doggy is one of the best styles! OP try elegbe and continue to help her evolve her mind
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
Backdoor, that's the transition to becoming Gay. that shit hurts...........from what i read
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
I disagree with a lot of people saying respect her decision and drop the issue. You are going to look for other ways to satisfy your sexxual desire if she denies you anall sexx. I doubt your woman would want that.

Her refusal to have anall sexx is due to fear. Anall sexx can be pleasurable to the woman, (very pleasurable grin) if the man in question knows what the hell he's doing which a lot of men do not. There are a lot of nerves in your a*nus that if stimulated properly can make a woman 0rgasm.
It's going to be harder the first time cos she'll be nervous. This would tighten the anus and make it painful, so it's your duty to calm her down and engage in foreplayy. (lots of foreplayy. I'm assuming you already know how to get your gf arousedd)
Before you stick your "stuff" into her, I will say prepare her mind a lil my sticking in your finger(s) first. Let her dictate the pace, let her know it's her call and that she can ask you to stop anytime she feels like it.
The a*nus doesn't provide it's own lubrication like the vag1na, so you would need plenty lubricant (water based lubricant, do not use vaseline abeg).

By the way, she needs to get her a*nus cleaned except you have a poop fetish grin (I'm joking)
Get her an enema that will be used to clean her butt hole too. This goes a long way in reducing initial pain, a looooongggg way, lol grin (I'm not joking)

She can Google 'how to use an enema' or see a doctor for help. (Anyone she's more comfortable with)
Oh! Do tell her to arch her back and push in a little like she's having a bowel movement.

Oh well, I really do hope you can convince her.

2 Likes

Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by xynerise: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
Shola! You too much jare. grin. An.al queen tongue
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
sholypopz: I disagree with a lot of people saying respect her decision and drop the issue. You are going to look for other ways to satisfy your sexxual desire if she denies you anall sexx. I doubt your woman would want that.

Her refusal to have anall sexx is due to fear. Anall sexx can be pleasurable to the woman, (very pleasurable grin) if the man in question knows what the hell he's doing which a lot of men do not. There are a lot of nerves in your a*nus that if stimulated properly can make a woman 0rgasm.
It's going to be harder the first time cos she'll be nervous. This would tighten the anus and make it painful, so it's your duty to calm her down and engage in foreplayy. (lots of foreplayy. I'm assuming you already know how to get your gf arousedd)
Before you stick your "stuff" into her, I will say prepare her mind a lil my sticking in your finger(s) first. Let her dictate the pace, let her know it's her call and that she can ask you to stop anytime she feels like it.
The a*nus doesn't provide it's own lubrication like the vag1na, so you would need plenty lubricant (water based lubricant, do not use vaseline abeg).

By the way, she needs to get her a*nus cleaned except you have a poop fetish grin (I'm joking)
Get her an enema that will be used to clean her butt hole too. This goes a long way in reducing initial pain, a looooongggg way, lol grin (I'm not joking)

She can Google 'how to use an enema' or see a doctor for help. (Anyone she's more comfortable with)
Oh! Do tell her to arch her back and push in a little like she's having a bowel movement.

Hmmm,this is some kind of experience. I like it
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
eze moses: Hi house. I really do not know which section to post this but it also includes matters of the heart as well so maybe this might be the correct section. Apologies if its the wrong one.

Now here is the story

I have this wonderful woman in my life and i love her so much. M planning on spending the rest of my life with her but she is just to uptight sometimes or maybe i am too demanding i do not know. I want us to try anal sex and she refuses and i am really craving for it. M i being selfish? will it harm her? if i force how would she see me? if i break up with her because of this how will she see me? i am confused. I love her and i thought it would be better to try things with her instead of paying a prostitute. Please be honest house. Do ladies allow this or must i go to a prostitute? how do other men handle such situations? This is serous please house i am not looking for unnecessary insults
Why do u want anal? Is her punny loose or you just want more adventure?
Anyways try nd persuade her and make her see reasons why it is good for your relationship but if she still doesn't feel comfortable,it is better you respect her wish afteral she doesndeny you from the front door,does she?
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by DExplorer1: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
xynerise: Shola! You too much jare. grin. An.al queen tongue
Now you know why my moniker is a virgin. Oh damn! grin
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by Ab025(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Every religion frowns at anal sex, only evil and occultic societies practise it but nowadays, so many ladies can't wait to get their ass rammed up like chewing-stick, even here in NL!!

Hmmm, where is dis world goin to.....?

Even if we sin daily and always ask God for forgivness, make we no say some sins pass other sins o....!!

1 Like

Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by kobenol(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
sholypopz: I disagree with a lot of people saying respect her decision and drop the issue.

S E R I O U S L Y....I didn't know that...
I be like...**Hey darling look what I found, Wanna go for a ride?**
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by Svelteb(f): 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
25omega: poster

if you love her as much as you say, you should respect the fact that she is not comfortable with you ramming her up her azz. what if she turned you around and said the only way she can cum will be to use a strap on to bang you in your azz would you think she is not being reasonable? would you think she is being selfish? you can be freaky but everyone has their freaky limits and you must respect their limitations without thinking of breaking up or getting a hooker
Thanks
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by andyanders: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
eze moses: Hi house. I really do not know which section to post this but it also includes matters of the heart as well so maybe this might be the correct section. Apologies if its the wrong one.

Now here is the story

Ramming your woman from the AZZZ? You must be gay hence you want to explore such ugly s3x style.
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by tpapi: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dis is d plain truth, u dont deserve dat girl, she suppose give u better slap
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by akom0908(m): 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ab025: Every religion frowns at anal sex, only evil and occultic societies practise it but nowadays, so many ladies can't wait to get their ass rammed up like chewing-stick, even here in NL!!

Hmmm, where is dis world goin to.....?

Even if we sin daily and always ask God for forgivness, make we no say some sins pass other sins o....!!
In marriage its never a sin but witout marriage its a sin
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by xynerise: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
D-Explorer:

Now you know why my moniker is a virgin. Oh damn! grin
No be small matter grin. She good
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by OmoAlata1(f): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
Liking annal sex doesn't make one gay or even gay curious. Plenty straight people like annal sex. Even if a guy likes his woman to bang him in the a$$ with a dil.do doesn't make him gay. Annal sex doesn't equal homosexuality. knowledge is power, abeg.

1 Like

Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
Omo_Alata: Liking annal sex doesn't make one gay or even gay curious. Plenty straight people like annal sex. Even if a guy likes his woman to bang him in the a$$ with a dil.do doesn't make him gay. Annal sex doesn't equal homosexuality. knowledge is power, abeg.
Thank you for this post.......saves me the trouble. *whew*
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by obowunmi(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fagggot
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by Waspy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
If my deduction is right, frm the way these ladies are all in for Anal thngs, then prolly ladies like it..... Wouldn't thnk of i twice, never fancied it.. Used to think its gross and painful for dolls.... Who knws anything these days?
Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
ITbomb: C'mon guy, the very thought of ramming the girl u want to marry in the asz is disgusting.
You should respect her and her body.
Let her understand that you have feeling and ask her to give you suggestions to relieve the tensions
how is having annal sex 'not respecting her body'? The only thing he needs to respect is her decision not to! Many responsible couples go annal and it's all part of the sex.
I once av an assistant girlie who loves it, but my girlie dnt...
There's no need o fight abt it..
Give unto each person, as desired..
Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do by ZN2: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
Damn, what a case. grin grin

I gotta say one thing though, respect her decision and NEVER try to force her.

Sometimes I wonder, after an.al, what next? the ear?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? / How To Recharge Startime With 1card. / Lets Start Paying Groom Prices!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.