Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) (10776 Views)

Guys: Beware Of Penile Fracture / What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? / I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Viktor1983(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
WTF!! I'm becoming a priest
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by pbs4real(m): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
BumBae:
Ewwwww angry tongue
so u hv to stp reverse cowgaltongue
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Chuksemi(m): 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
Could scientists learn to give simple names to this human parts?
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by flokii: 12:12am On Mar 16, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
When
You
Do
Two some
With
Edo and calabar babe
And
Ur
Village
Girlfriend
Already
Warned
You

grin cheesy

But why?
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by geni340(f): 1:00am On Mar 16, 2016
Wildflame and captain milk...hear that?
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 16, 2016
Most patients come down with complications ranging in severity.

Some come down with intense pain and abnormal curvature of the penile shaft and this alone can cripple your sexual sojourn.
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 16, 2016
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by obiorathesubtle: 7:06am On Mar 16, 2016
grin Lwkm..

Seriously?? Na only fulani or calabar babe fit do this thing to man
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Nche95(m): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2016
tufia... i stick to missionary posi
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
nickkylawve:
what d hells that undecided undecided

shocked shocked shocked this use to be my favourite position oooo... shuo!! matter don change, no more cowgirl position tings, that 2nd pic has been stuck in my head
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by slytubadth(m): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
MrsChima:
THIS is a prime example that not all totos are GOODS TOTOS!
What's toto? btw, i hope ma broda is fvcking you good enough? iya toto!
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
ccMaxi112[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Walexsammy(m): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
Imagine, the two best positions....watin dem want us to do now...Missionary? no way...ok, wheelbarrow style will takeover niyen
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Dnockeror333(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2017
...That eh, is caused by unfaithfulness!
The waterloo of time after patience is enough for the gods to eat! They struck... God save that unfateful soul if he ciuld open his mouth to tell the story!
Re: Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by barallanee(f): 1:49am On Jun 25, 2017
Ah neva expected to see picture wats dis na undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Masturbation Slows Down The Healing Process For Ankle Sprain? / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / 7 Simple, Natural And Effective Ways To Become A Virgin Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.