Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,884 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? (8821 Views)

12 Sure Reasons Why Doggy Style Is The Best Sexual Position There Is / “missionary Position” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position, Others Will Take You To / Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by poseidonsaiz(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Just outta curiosity,what would be the most effective position for a guy to make love to a woman and keep her cumming? I for one can't really say,cuz it varies wif most ladies av been wif,bur I thInk the Doggystyle's pretty much up der... Any other views tho?
Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by AnotherSeun(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
poseidonsaiz:
Just outta curiosity,what would be the most effective position for a guy to make love to a woman and keep her cumming? I for one can't really say,cuz it varies wif most ladies av been wif,bur I thInk the Doggystyle's pretty much up der... Any other views tho?
different style for different women bruh...
wah makes one woman reaches orgasm now,, mite make another read newspaper without feeling a thing...
so to be on the safer side try all sex positions,,wen u eventually get to one that matches her body structure,,her body language will tell yu the one she is enjoying most and which will surely make her reaches orgasm...

even some girls reaches orgasm just by missionary alone...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by GoldenJAT(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
snake in d eagle shadow does it for me!

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by donbenedict(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
undecided
Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by stigmond(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
69 missed call...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by poseidonsaiz(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
AnotherSeun:

wah makes one woman reaches orgasm now,, mite make another read newspaper without feeling a thing...
so to be on the safer side try all sex positions,,wen u eventually get to one that matches her body structure,,her body language will tell yu the one she is enjoying most and which will surely make her reaches orgasm...

True that,bro.... Yl all some gotta do is a get a lil cunilingus..
Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by poseidonsaiz(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
GoldenJAT:
snake in d eagle shadow does it for me!

Oya na,twaale...lol
Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by Tocheagle(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
C ronaldo position

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Let me ask my girlfriend
Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by thowbie7ven(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Buhari style/position...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
get ur tongue all up in it...wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by iamkingzlee(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Haa! me i don't know
Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by AnotherSeun(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
poseidonsaiz:

True that,bro.... Yl all some gotta do is a get a lil cunilingus..
whateva suits the ladys boat bruh...but let whateva ur going to do wif/to her be in ha consent...
then ur gud to go..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by poseidonsaiz(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
thowbie7ven:
Buhari style/position...

Na em b say na to coup go remain afterwards
Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by Mustack: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
thowbie7ven:
Buhari style/position...
see your teeth

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by Synzu(m): 1:36am On Jul 01, 2016
Have you tried Tilapia style??
Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by Tapout(m): 1:52am On Jul 01, 2016
AnotherSeun:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by TuneChi369(m): 2:02am On Jul 01, 2016
When She's on top of you riding...She tend to dictate the rhythm And believe me that's the Best position for her to get to Venus.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by Imakeherdrip(m): 3:06am On Jul 01, 2016
Missionary...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by mindful01: 3:20am On Jul 01, 2016
GAYbriel thread as no woman here
Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by foolinlove(f): 3:36am On Jul 01, 2016
Different for every woman.

But a question - why do you care if she gets there or not? It's almost as if you care about her...
Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by poseidonsaiz(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:
Different for every woman.

But a question - why do you care if she gets there or not? It's almost as if you care about her...

Well swts, I make it my business to care if she gets der... That to me,is the turn on right der,u knw... Knowing you can keep digging nd pretty soon she's all really wet nd longing till gold's struck..that's gold,swts.
Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2016
TuneChi369:
When She's on top of you riding...She tend to dictate the rhythm And believe me that's the Best position for her to get to Venus.

But I thought that makes the man cum fast!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by jhasper(m): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2016
don't spoil me u people
Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by bjt(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2016
AnotherSeun:

three star general on the subject matter cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2016
Cow girl position... although d guy.may erupt faster than usual... buh dem no born any girl body well make.e no galivate...

Doggy is also beautiful..
NOTE: I read about this, so i may be wrong...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by VIEWS95: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2016
Just let her ride on you, it won't take long for her to reach orgasm

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by Richy4(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2016
Only one lady responded the OP so far....

The first time I saw a thread on NL that women were scarce might be on this topic...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2016
slyIsaac:
get ur tongue all up in it...wink
How far?
Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

How far?
i dey bro.... been a while oo.... my pm isnt working i 4 Like your number ooo
Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by Kwonder(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? by gbens2000(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
"picks up mic" afternoon pips i wonder who carry dis kind topic come this kind time.but as fro me i make her lie face down get the pillow and set it just under her pelvic region close the legs with the small opening u get then u nail it from behind.viola orgasm reached "drops mic and walks outa thread"

dont forget to give the azz some slaps in the procces and make sure she calls u daaddddyyyy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Submit To Any Man Because Of Marriage / Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) / Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.