Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters (64038 Views)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging / Arase, Others Bungled Bola Ige’s Murder Trial – Son / Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Menace2Society:
Who in his/her right mind will believe SR grin wailers/IPOB never never believe
But you would believe them when it concerns pdp right?
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
[size=16pt]#SAICHAINS!!! grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Koperjay0240(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
police recruitment and Army recruitment forms is there for the poor man children..... why Cbn, NDA etc is for the rich. That's Nigeria for u

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Funpeter: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

The secret recruitment was done by an Igbo man named Godwin Emefiele. We should learn to apportion blame to the real culprit.
The dude is trying to safe is job.....putting southerner or westerner wont save him.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by sirp2007: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
after employing these politically expose persons' relations, hw do u control them?
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by prettyboi1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
dragonking2:
How is he carrying stinking sentiments around? The northerns cried foul that the IGP didnt not promote the northern police and the issue was bought up in the senate immediately. You better wake up and start thinking as these guys are up to something
Leave story! Free your mind from hate and undue sentiments and you would see that the world is beautiful and there's space for everyone.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by james2man: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
What a country (animal farm) a country where youths are hopeless

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by gfullmoon(m): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Most Children of the rich and top notch Politicians - To get admission na mago mago, to get job na mago mago. But most guys from one community University will still beat them to the job if it's on merit a fact they all knew . They are asked to choose Department to work under, try am as an average Nigerian who just got job without connection and see how your sack letter will be neatly packaged with out of this World laced grammar. It is called circulation of the Elites... If you cannot beat them, join them. The reality is that they (Elites) are more comfortable and secured sharing job among themselves.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by megareal: 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Why am I not surprised? Buhari, is this change? Now you support backdoor employment comprising mostly the North. Change indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
asuustrike2009:

don't mind them, that's why they are called ZOMBIES!

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by danmasani101: 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

CBN has an independent board headed by the governor that handles recruitment into the bank. They don't need presidential approval or knowledge to recruit. Get yourself educated instead of displaying your ignorance publicly. The CBN act of 2007 is online, download and read.

Wawa kawai..........as someone said you are not redeemable. For you to even think that the president is not aware of CBN recruitment with even his nephew on the list.

The CBN act also states that the recruitment shouldn't be advertised & be only for Buhari's political associates right

4 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Mordyb: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
I am surprised by some people statement as if they not in this country where to get ordinary admission you will hear of thing like governors list, VC List and even president list and God help you these people are not admitted wahala from nowhere will jam you
and if you try to expose this injustice it is as if you are signing your sack letter.
And for those saying this happened last year may your better qualified relations be denied a spot for those Man know Man Candidates.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by ChristineC: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

The secret recruitment was done by an Igbo man named Godwin Emefiele. We should learn to apportion blame to the real culprit.
As usual Mr Integrity knows nothing about it.
Make una continue dey jones wellu wellu, the few privileged govt officials are bathing Champaign with family!

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by idris4r83(m): 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Why these lousy rich men no open business make their children dey manage? It's even unfair that they come to drag the few public service jobs with the general populace; worse still, they are now offered the job freely on a platter of gold.

Silly cbn and it's silly governor!

Hopefully, this evil act will be probed and heads roll.
Common sense

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
Jobless Nigerians are having a filled day on this SR Dish grin grin grin
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by badesco(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
80% of the names comes from north. Why? Sai baba on top.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by tpiar: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
gfullmoon:
Most Children of the rich and top notch Politicians - To get admission na mago mago, to get job na mago mago. But most guys from one community University will still beat them to the job if it's on merit a fact they all knew . They are asked to choose Department to work under, try am as an average Nigerian who just got job without connection and see how your sack letter will be neatly packaged with out of this World laced grammar. It is called circulation of the Elites... If you cannot beat them, join them. The reality is that they (Elites) are more comfortable and secured sharing job among themselves.

So how do you join an elite? Its not possible.

You can only find your own group and manage it as you wish.

You can only attempt to mingle with elites via media ie the entertainment circuit and that is because 99% of the time, they are the funds behind the operation.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by idris4r83(m): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
macaranta:
APC is the best government ever....I'm glad zombies voted them.
Hypocrisy is where you see nothing wrong with this but fault the NIS recruitment.

Rubbish.
Common sense.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
I am not surprised. I painfully recall my experience during the FCTA recruitment exercise. I risked my life traveling from East to Abuja for the aptitude test and the interview on different occasions. I passed the GMAT based test and was successful in the interview. Fellow applicants were even congratulating me. I got an employee's contact to monitor the progress of the recruitment. I had such high hopes. Months later. The list submitted to the Minister of FCT was returned CHANGED. Of course, mine was no longer there. I had no godfather.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by pofolo(m): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
whao
yet, first class and good 2-1 graduates of economics & banking n finance still roams the street looking for jobs ....
some for the past 5 years.....

God where is thy wrath on these people !!!
haba !!!
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Menace2Society(m): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Yes!definately
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Fadekebisola(f): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

It's a shame things like this still happen in Nigeria. How will children of people without political influence ever make it to the top when our recruitment policy doesn't allow for equity, merit and competition? I hope PMB will do something about this illegal and unfair recruitment practices in most federal government agencies.
why will PMB do sth wen his nephew is also a beneficiary...

think twice!
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Fadekebisola(f): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

i thought emefiele came from the part of delta that says they are not igbo.....so i dont think he's igbo rather niger-delta...my opinion though

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by nitt: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dereformer:
It beat my imagination how the south has failed to realize they have a common enemy in Hausa/Fulani.

The real enemy is a man called Godwin Emefiele.

This is about a corrupt system n not a tribal war.

#grabaClue

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by planetx: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is the way things have been done in Nigeria since independence, you need strong connections to get into CBN, NNPC, NDA etc. Nothing to do with Buhari just the way it is.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
Menace2Society:
Yes!definately
Then it is hypocrital

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
repogirl:
don't mind them, that's why they are called ZOMBIES!
Exactly
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
CBN has murdered merit at the altar of politics. And to think that this is an institution managing our economy? It is glaring that the CBN Governor is just preocupied with keeping his job even if it means employing all the certificateless spoilt brats of our corrupted politicians. And some Zombies will still defend this..............I wept for my country!

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
Is it because his own kids werent included this type of secret hiring has always been there, check customs, the mint, nnpc, aall govt parastatals and juicy ventures, na today. angry
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by WOCKHARDI(m): 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

Shaarraap. You've not heard! The Deltans claim that they are not Igbo. Not in the SE.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by unclejb2(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
And Buhari will shamelessly come out and say that he is fighting corruption.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by KissCODE(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
nitt:
what's new?

they r known as the privileged 1%

and

the remaining are referred to as the sheepish
99%

All animals are not mates.
corruption has different meaning to members of the Chain agent.
APC continues to CHAIN Nigerians with their (change) CHAIN MANTRA.

Buhari‘s body language encourages high level corruption.
Nigerians will faint when they eventually find out how curropt this government is.

So this is not about privelige.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.