Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters (64041 Views)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging / Arase, Others Bungled Bola Ige’s Murder Trial – Son / Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by 1Dray(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
rileyy:
This isn't news abeg, it happened in the past & still will in the nearest future. Beside its just 91 positions, you can't expect em to place adverts for such to speed up the process. A slot each isn't much for the said names so SR can go licj monkey ass for all I care. I still believe in this administartion & to those appointed I pray it meets all your need & that you live long to reap whatever you deserve. Very soon I'll be here to share my success story too, to others like me who we waiting on the Lord, our prayers has answered & we'll receive good news very soon in sha Allah

You're a goat, I must say... Just listen to yourself

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by ojay2053(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Na wa o, do they even need to work again undecided, they should focus and manage the looted ones their popsy loot for them. Fvvcking greedy mofos. Making things hard for the common man since.......

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by teemy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
I believe that at this time of the economy and for the future of nigeria hiring capable hands that have been tried should be the aim of the cbn if it has the good of the nation at heart.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Bnladan(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dereformer:
It beat my imagination how the south has failed to realize they have a common enemy in Hausa/Fulani.
the gud tin bout us (d northerners) is dat we dnt see u as enemies. Until u realise dat, we'll always be ahead of u.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by elotajohn1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
[b][/b]
OZAOEKPE:
THIS 'CHANGE' DEY SMELL angry
grin
OZAOEKPE:
THIS 'CHANGE' DEY SMELL angry

Ah swear it's really smelling
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by JuanDeDios: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Good job. SR.

Hope this means an investigation. So long as they are qualified for the job they can stay on....BUT if it is proven they got the job because of relatives....then questions need to be asked.

Wonder if people still refer to SR as Sharia reporters......(of course not).
Even if they're qualified, civil service rules have been broken as long as the vacancies were not advertised and federal character was not followed.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Even if they're qualified, civil service rules have been broken as long as the vacancies were not advertised and federal character was not followed.

Good point.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by 1Dray(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Obiagelli:
Corruption right under Mr Integrity's nose, i will like to see what Buhari does about this

Good! This aunty is now wailing even without form to get registered.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Menace2Society:
Igbos,Wailers and Zombies which group are u?
non because i blast both groups
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by eseoghene144: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Why the fuss? This happens everywhere in the world.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by 1Dray(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
coolitempa:

Where you there when it was sent by the presidency....do you have any evidence to back up your comment

Some zombies won't give up, no matter how bad things becomes.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by nitt: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
KissCODE:
corruption has different meaning to members of the Chain agent.
APC continues to CHAIN Nigerians with their (change) CHAIN MANTRA.

Buhari‘s body language encourages high level corruption.
Nigerians will faint when they eventually find out how curropt this government is.

So this is not about privelige.

This backdates the Government of Buhari.

It's a negatively entrenched practice tjat has sadly flourished for decades.

It's not about Buhari nor politics, thanks.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by owumzy(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
Is Godwin Emefiele a Fulani man?
I am asking before we start blaming PMB for this.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Ekakamba: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
ntor!

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Ekakamba: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Can this be described as nepotism?
nah! Its changitism

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by deolu2000(m): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
This happens everywhere in world, the top slots are shared mostly amidst the elites and only a few for the nobles, so why cry foul instead i will rather urge them to creat openings for the populace through their exalted posts rather can coveting even the little ones that we have left.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Highvotage: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Achuwa1:
U dont have to blame Emefiele,,,it is list tht is sent from the presidency & u dont expect him to disobey or else EFCC will be used to keep him busy,,
Nigeria is heading to Atlantic ocean to sink for gud

And you too can read and understand the content of the message or you are one of FTC guys because if not, you would have notice the place that said CBN Governor and they are calling on government (presidency) to query it.
Until when will start attacking any culprit in Nigeria be in Private or government, religion or ethic North or South and or reach or poor the way they steps on our collective shoes, we may not move forward in Nigeria.
Thanks.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

The secret recruitment was done by an Igbo man named Godwin Emefiele. We should learn to apportion blame to the real culprit.

And most likely these appointments were made under GEJ's administration not PMB.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by caphone: 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Well its not a surprise to me. This has been happening since the first republic, so why should I disturb my vocal cords. This kind of job only the privilege gets and the less privilege ones scouts for states jobs. Buh this staff wey talk say this admin na so e jez dey do dashin out juicy jobs to rich pipu pikins no know wetin him dey talk. The past admins are worst if that's the case. It is the nature of these Agencies nd Ministries that only the children of who and who get employed in these places unless yu dey work with juju then I might think otherwise. Meanwhile El-presidente needs to revoke all these illegal employment and punish erring officers
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
unclejb2:
you need to support the Fight for freedom. Biafra is your only hope
Biafra you say?
With the present crop of your so-called Igbo leaders? I think I will rather pass. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Mbediogu(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is evidence of entrenched corruption. It also confirms what Mr. President said about insider sabotage. All the banks both Central and peripheral need to be sanitized. I don't envy Mr. President's lot.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Safari29: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
Where is pmb relative name on the list
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Pennywise(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
90 relations in 9mths average 10 every mth forcibly employed by the CBN alone.

When they talked about youth employment, they should have been honest enough to say it's employment for their relations.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Reference(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
deolu2000:
This happens everywhere in world, the top slots are shared mostly amidst the elites and only a few for the nobles, so why cry foul instead i will rather urge them to creat openings for the populace through their exalted posts rather can coveting even the little ones that we have left.

Why are you appealing when it is normal.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Menace2Society(m): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
asuustrike2009:

non because i blast both groups
We belongs to the same group then wise one
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Henrichemeka(m): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is indeed corruption fighting government
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
Menace2Society:
We belongs to the same group then wise one
hmmm
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by NaMe4: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Pathetic!

Although no be today sha!

A lot of secret employment of family and friends of those in government have been going on since inauguration.

The simple truth is that the poor populace will continue to be deceived, insult themselves zombies and wailers online, while the children of those you kill yourselves for are being primed up to rule you in continuum.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by deolu2000(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
Reference:

Why are you appealing when it is normal.
if they take the top posts and leave the rest for the populace i won't care, but some can be greedy to want to covet what belong to the masses as well, thats my point.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

It's a shame things like this still happen in Nigeria. How will children of people without political influence ever make it to the top when our recruitment policy doesn't allow for equity, merit and competition? I hope PMB will do something about this illegal and unfair recruitment practices in most federal government agencies.
. are u askin him 2 add more of his people's name? did u read dat his nephew was among?? oga Wetin u dey ask 4 na story 4 d gods

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Drabrah(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
nitt:
what's new?

they r known as the privileged 1%

and

the remaining are referred to as the sheepish 99%

All animals are not mates.

I wonder oo.
Even a local adage says "if u give a madman hoe, he'll mound to his side"
Na their tym abeg. Make dem enjoy.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by ugotuf(m): 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Stories like this one cannot but make you cry for this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.