Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters (64042 Views)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging / Arase, Others Bungled Bola Ige’s Murder Trial – Son / Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Good job. SR.

Hope this means an investigation. So long as they are qualified for the job they can stay on....BUT if it is proven they got the job because of relatives....then questions need to be asked.

Wonder if people still refer to SR as Sharia reporters......(of course not).

Qualified? Whatever happened to due process? Or did you ever get wind of the CBN recruiting for those positions? These are people that are advantaged, given that they were opportune to get better education outside the shores of the country. Yet Jobs have to be allotted to them without contest.
Do you even know that if Distributive justice is observed in this country, your parent being a high ranking member of the FG should disqualify you from being eligible for certain government jobs?

5 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Menace2Society(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Then it is hypocrital
That's how we roll here
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Kennydoc(m): 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

The secret recruitment was done by an Igbo man named Godwin Emefiele. We should learn to apportion blame to the real culprit.

It's now Emefiele's fault, abi? If CBN makes a landmark progress, Buhari and his administration will be praised. Had this happened under Jonathan, would you have pointed out the CBN governor's name?

8 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by xbit: 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
Y r pple so sentimental and point everything to PMB. Right from the creation of Nigeria those in power and high office holders paved ways in the most important Federal government jobs for their children so it didn't start today and will not end today. We b truthful to ourselves with party sentiments. God bless Nigeria and give Wisdom to build the nation. Peace.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by PrinceFromDilli(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
These useless people don't like us, we the citizens will be killing ourselves like herds of broilers being attacked by Avian influenza

3 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Fadekebisola(f): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
mynd1:
It's nothing new joor. undecided
sis thought we voted for change so that old satanic ways would be left go of.....so where then is the change if we still do the old ways?

4 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by ozoemenaca: 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Is there need for you people to be crying and wailing afterall you all caused it. This is just the beginning. Imagine Ngige vomiting rubbish that Nigerians are not suffering perhaps one of his offspring may be one of the new employees bearing different name. It is a shame ! APC it is indeed a shame

3 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by MyGeneration(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
V

5 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
grin
theoptimist298:
Sad, I even saw one carpenter name there. I hope that's not lalasticlala middle name.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Menace2Society:
That's how we roll here
"You" not "We"

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by nuttiesayo(f): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
Thank God ooooooo. I heard about it from a friend n I felt bad when he didn't help me get in. Thank God he didn't help else my name wld av bin published.
#agoodnameisbettterthanrichesnwealth
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Ephemmm: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
[s]
ajebuter:
Majorly northern names and appointees

'Fewerly' southern names and appointees

Meaning northerners are more educated and qualified shebi

And you call it one Nigeria

Kon tee nu

[/s]

So you can believe a new from Sahara? If it is against PDP or intellectual buffon, it could have been termed 'propaganda'.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
They hire people with "good" surnames while we wait for job advert and interview.

My children, nieces and nephews will never go through the hardship I am currently going through to get a job.
I promise my family and generation a SURNAME

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
onatisi:
Buhari is only fulfilling his promise of employing more Nigerians grin

Make it, more Northern Nigerians grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by gfullmoon(m): 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
tpiar:

So how do you join an elite? Its not possible.

You can only find your own group and manage it as you wish.

You can only attempt to mingle with elites via media ie the entertainment circuit and that is because 99% of the time, they are the funds behind the operation.
You can join them through improving yourself positively, creativity, hard work, and Providence (mere luck). Make yourself an asset they cannot do without (not the dumping ground type) and you are on your way to their class God willing .
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by ifyan(m): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tomorrow somebody will scream we are moving forward.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
ajebuter:
Majorly northern names and appointees

'Fewerly' southern names and appointees

Meaning northerners are more educated and qualified shebi

And you call it one Nigeria

Kon tee nu

Everything is not tribal. I know for a FACT cbn has been doing this for years. Just 3yrs ago they did the same thing in one of their 'secret' recruitmenmts where plenty influential kids were given jobs and posted to the banking and finance departments of the bank. All the staff kept complaining about new staff. Some even said sanusi did the exact same thing when he was also in office. And all the new staff either just finished from one school abroad or never even lived in nigeria.

I hang around CBN HQ at least twice every year. This is what they do. It did not start wt Emiefiele.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by nickydof(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dereformer:
It beat my imagination how the south has failed to realize they have a common enemy in Hausa/Fulani.

Very wrong!

How we have failed to realize we have a common enemy in the political elite class. Its not south or North!

3 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Menace2Society(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
asuustrike2009:

"You" not "We"
Igbos,Wailers and Zombies which group are u?
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by seunmsg(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
danmasani101:

Wawa kawai..........as someone said you are not redeemable. For you to even think that the president is not aware of CBN recruitment with even his nephew on the list.

The CBN act also states that the recruitment shouldn't be advertised & be only for Buhari's political associates right

The problem with some of you is that you are always emotional when viewing critical issues. There is a reason why the CBN governor cannot be removed and there is a reason why CBN as an institution is independent of presidential control. The CBN governor has the needed legal backing to do things correctly and resist any attempt at interfering with his job. If anything is wrong with the recruitment, the governor should be solely held responsible.

When we are serious about making things work in Nigeria, we will apportion blame pragmatically and not based on tribal sentiments and emotions.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by duality(m): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
I dont expect buhari to address this. It's part of the plan. They'll fix their persons into strategic positions fire the existing ones and employ a few of the remaining APC apologist into civilian JTF or LASTMA kind of jobs give them uniforms and go to the media to tell them that they've created 10 million jobs.

Nawah!!!!! so your mean an average guy from the streets can't aspire and get such jobs?

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by frainc(m): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
The only regret I have is been a Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nafizzey(m): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
No mind them Hypocrares APC/
Buhari fake change promise. I am not surprise a bit about this reaaon being this same thing exactly happened in the recent conducted DSS nationwide recruitment. We applied for the job and were later called for aptitude test which we wrote, I passed the aptitude test and was successful in the interview because i performed well, I was in great optimism after the interview thinking I will be among the successful candidates due to my performance.

Eventually when the list of successful candidates were out , I got credible information from a staff at the state command that none of us who applied the job, wrote altitude test and did interview were amongst those shortlisted for the job. #Too bad Nigeria

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Hiddentreasure1(f): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Mordyb:
I am surprised by some people statement as if they not in this country where to get ordinary admission you will hear of thing like governors list, VC List and even president list and God help you these people are not admitted wahala from nowhere will jam you
and if you try to expose this injustice it is as if you are signing your sack letter.
And for those saying this happened last year may your better qualified relations be denied a spot for those Man know Man Candidates.
ogah is best to let things lie low n is better some things r nt mentioned in d net I guess u really dnt know wat is happening in d system I won't give details or names but am aware dat dis same thing SR are reporting now happened late last year am very sure cos I kn some persons dat benefited so pls jst pray dat u will b favoured in ur day to day hardwork. Sometimes we Nigerians know d truth abt wat is happening n then delibrately pretend or cover it like it doesn't exist. I jst laugh God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Charly68: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
Thank God they are Nigerians & not foreigners .
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Ozoneman: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hope it's not Atiku's daughter I heard that came out with a pass that they are trying to give a job to at the expense of bright and intelligent jobless Nigerians? Chai! These notherners have crippled us.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
All u pdp campaigners dt keep trying to destroy the opposition by bringing tribe into everything are truly despicable people.
This is why i like people like ben bruce (who speaks d truth) and hate Fayose. Its soooooo irritating. Its like talking to pple dt lack any sort of common sense. Ridiculous.

Only foolish people support political parties dt stand for nothing.

Im seriously in love wt sahara reporters. grin Keep up the good work. Its abt time all these politicians start getting ratted out. Year in year out, they take the populace for fools. And who blames them, most of the populace are fools.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Coolcash1: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hmmm...Really is there any change at all? And PMB says he his fightinh corruption. What do we then call this?

I feel scammed by APC!!

APC or PDP they are all the same.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

So you can believe a new from Sahara? If it is against PDP or intellectual buffon, it could have been termed 'propaganda'.

If it is against APC or the duara dullardiinho by Vanguard, it would have been termed ' propaganda'
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Krismart(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by danmasani101: 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

The problem with some of you is that you are always emotional when viewing critical issues. There is a reason why the CBN governor cannot be removed and there is a reason why CBN as an institution is independent of presidential control. The CBN governor has the needed legal backing to do things correctly and resist any attempt at interfering with his job. If anything is wrong with the recruitment, the governor should be solely held responsible.

When we are serious about making things work in Nigeria, we will apportion blame pragmatically and not based on tribal sentiments and emotions.

I can see you are really trying to just your pay per post. Same people paying you peanuts to defend them on social media are giving their children employment in CBN.

According to you the president is not aware of this corrupt CBN recruitment & also not aware that is nephew was recruited.

Wanna yaro allah ya sauke

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos / Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.