Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

How Important Is Genetics To You In Choosing Your Life Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Is Genetics To You In Choosing Your Life Partner? (2429 Views)

Choosing A Life Partner. / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? / How Important Is Sex To You?,,? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Important Is Genetics To You In Choosing Your Life Partner? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2016
PushPlay:

I mean genetics in all it's scientific glory. Maybe they have an idea of how parents pass their genes on to their children. That I'd say they know.
You do realise you're stereotyping? And So You'd know...It's Low, even for you.

Whatever happened to female doctors, scientists and whatnot?
Oh, Guys Are Automatically-inherently programmed to Know EVERYTHING About Genetics? and girls? Oh, No!

Why!? Nah, Don't answer that!lipsrsealed

here! let me! "Girls are the Inferior species. the dumbest of the genders."

for the record, I'd practically sell Your Ass if we were ever to talk about Genetics.(in all Scientific glory Ofcourse)

3 Likes

Re: How Important Is Genetics To You In Choosing Your Life Partner? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2016
I've always wanted to marry a white aryan woman, so my kids would have white features
But hey, we dont always get what we want, we tend to settle for people we are used to

I mean if u wan toast babe, i'm sure genetics is the last thing that comes to mind.
Re: How Important Is Genetics To You In Choosing Your Life Partner? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
PinkBarbie:
We do care about genetics. I for one wouldn't marry a short and/or not good looking man.

There are some character traits in some families too I think it's important to watch out for that also.

That's true @bolded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl / Girls Which Do You Like? / Photo: Converted Commercial Sex Worker Weds In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.