Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl (2402 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by IamRancho: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
[Left]OK, I know we have matured guys in here and this
thread is for you!
Someone asked on whatsapp and I could not
answer. I thought I was smart when it comes to
issues involving love and romance but I didn't know
this one.
So, am hoping someone will break through being
shy and give me an answer.
The question is as it is in the title of this topic.
Who's meant to say thank you after sex?
Is it the guy or the girl?[/Left]
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
Thank you for what exactly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by Akanbibabatunde(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
[size=8pt][/size] angry

Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by IamRancho: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Thank you for what exactly?
Bro,You Wicked oh,Thank u for Opening her Legs??LMAO!!
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by themonk(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Depends on the style they used. Missionary style means the guy deserves a thank you. If the girl rides the guy then the girl deserves one.
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Depends on alot of things!

Usually "thank you" is a praise given to the provider(can be anything)

Because men are usually " in need" of women to satisfy their desires

she becomes the "provider" in this instance!

But no "sane guy" will EVER say "thank you" to his girlfriend undecided #thats insipid

3 Likes

Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by chocolateme(f): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Is it like "thanks for the exercise or what?"
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
IamRancho:
Bro,You Wicked oh,Thank u for Opening her Legs??LMAO!!

Make both of them tell themselves thank you.... grin.... I dunno why some people always think they're doing someone a favour by shagging them.

Anyways, if humans had stuck to the original plan by God about sex, life would have been a whole lot easier lol
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by IamRancho: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
themonk:
Depends on the style they used. Missionary style means the guy deserves a thank you. If the girl rides the guy then the girl deserves one.
Seriously,LOL
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
chocolateme:
Is it like "thanks for the exercise or what?"
sanctimonious ignorance cheesy

Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by IamRancho: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
What's Funny?
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by chocolateme(f): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
bbmpin:

sanctimonious ignorance cheesy
lol.. i wonder the reply you expected before .
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by greatness22(m): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
bbmpin:
Depends on alot of things!

Usually "thank you" is a praise given to the provider(can be anything)

Because men are usually " in need" of women to satisfy their desires

she becomes the "provider" in this instance!

But no "sane guy" will EVER say "thank you" to his girlfriend undecided #thats insipid
Brilliant. Best comment of the day.

But you remember me right?
Your GST 121 student. grin

1 Like

Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by IamRancho: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cc:Lalasticala
I think We need to hear the Advice of others.
It deserves Front Page?Right.
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by IamRancho: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
Why would I say 'thank You' to My Girlfriendwhat is She Then doing for me if she Can't satisfy ma sexual Desire.

1 Like

Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
Both of us owe God a thank you

2 Likes

Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by Laveda(f): 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
undecided Thank you for what we both enjoyed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by IamRancho: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Both of us owe God a thank you
That's God,He Deserves That Everyday
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
IamRancho:
That's God,He Deserves That Everyday
And afteer sex too
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin

It depends to who works harder cheesy

Some women will juz open their legs and be like a dead log on the bed... Some Men does that too... They won't suck titiez, no punaney licking... They juz go straight to the hole without for€playing... angry
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by Fryzi(m): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
Well, in ma own take, I tell ma girlfriend thank you 4 allowing me quench ma hunger 4 sex while in return, she say a thank you 4 making her cum, satisfied.
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by IamRancho: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
'This Una Adivce self eh??
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by IamRancho: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

It depends to who works harder cheesy

Some women will juz open their legs and be like a dead log on the bed... Some Men does that too... They won't suck titiez, no punaney licking... They juz go straight to the hole without for€playing... angry
Can't Believe
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
IamRancho:
Can't Believe

Ask those who has wide sexperienced... U will be surprised grin
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by IamRancho: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ask those who has wide sexperienced... U will be surprised grin
Buh,It's Bizzare to say Thank You
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by IamRancho: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Can't Say thank you,what of if she is A 'Slut'
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by ucheGod17(f): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
If we human would try & respect dis words "Marriage before Sex" then there won't be any need for thank u after sex, bt were d reverse is d case i think d gender dat initiate d sex first shud b d one to say Thank u, because d oda partner just helped 2 satisfy d sex urge & as for d guy who say he can't say Thank u to her girl friend, shud go & marry her 2 avoid saying Thank u after sex, cos she is nt ur sex machine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
IamRancho:
Buh,It's Bizzare to say Thank You

I think it's OK to say thank u... cheesy
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by IamRancho: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
in some situations
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
Gbam!!! She just hit the nail
ucheGod17:
If we human would try & respect dis words "Marriage before Sex" then there won't be any need for thank u after sex, bt were d reverse is d case i think d gender dat initiate d sex first shud b d one to say Thank u, because d oda partner just helped 2 satisfy d sex urge & as for d guy who say he can't say Thank u to her girl friend, shud go & marry her 2 avoid saying Thank u after sex, cos she is nt ur sex machine
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by IamRancho: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Oma307:
Gbam!!! She just hit the nail
I Swear
Re: Who's Owing Who A "Thank You" After Sex? The Guy Or Girl by ILoveToFuCcK: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
She has to thank me because i love to fυck undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maheeda Releases New Hot Photos (18+) / What Was Your First Heartbreak Like / Should I Tell My Finance About My Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.