Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,073 members, 7,863,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Wife Kicked Me For Talking To Another Woman At A Party..what Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Kicked Me For Talking To Another Woman At A Party..what Can I Do? (736 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman / Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Kicked Me For Talking To Another Woman At A Party..what Can I Do? by Oluola89(m): 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
My wife has always been very
possessive and hates me going out
without her, even before we got
married nine years ago. Recently
though, her jealousy has become so
bad that the rows have turned violent.
If I talk to another woman
at a party, she kicks me viciously
under the table, and when we get back
home, she attacks me. I try to fend her
off, but it is difficult as she is bigger
than me..Please what can I do?

source: www.kleeqers.com/forum/romance/694-my-wife-kicked-me-for-talking-to-another-woman-at-a-party-what-can-i-do#6835
Re: My Wife Kicked Me For Talking To Another Woman At A Party..what Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Kiss your woman and everything gonna be alright
Re: My Wife Kicked Me For Talking To Another Woman At A Party..what Can I Do? by klassykute(m): 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
ur wife is now boring abi......
Re: My Wife Kicked Me For Talking To Another Woman At A Party..what Can I Do? by Tallesty1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Eat enough beans so that you can become bigger than her.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Kicked Me For Talking To Another Woman At A Party..what Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
Run for your life,don't be like the man that was killed by his lawyer wife that was in FP weeks ago.

unless you want your obituary announced on NL too

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Kicked Me For Talking To Another Woman At A Party..what Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
Kick her back na. grin
Re: My Wife Kicked Me For Talking To Another Woman At A Party..what Can I Do? by legalworld(f): 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
Both of you can consult me for counselling.
Re: My Wife Kicked Me For Talking To Another Woman At A Party..what Can I Do? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
Stop been a ball & she stops kicking you..

Free kick ni, Corner kick kor
Re: My Wife Kicked Me For Talking To Another Woman At A Party..what Can I Do? by optional1(f): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dont eat her food 4 d nxt 1month
Re: My Wife Kicked Me For Talking To Another Woman At A Party..what Can I Do? by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
Open a thread about it on Nairaland. Oh! wait, you ve already done that. Geez
Re: My Wife Kicked Me For Talking To Another Woman At A Party..what Can I Do? by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 16, 2016
Stop talking to women in public undecided
Re: My Wife Kicked Me For Talking To Another Woman At A Party..what Can I Do? by Ibroboss(m): 12:21am On Mar 16, 2016
Divorce her 'cause next time she's gonna come for your two eyes grin
Re: My Wife Kicked Me For Talking To Another Woman At A Party..what Can I Do? by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 16, 2016
Kung fu her back

(1) (Reply)

Crumbling Relationship... I Need Your Advice / Nigerians In Messy Fight With Americans On Social Media Over Egusi Soup / Bleep...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.