Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. (15829 Views)

GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit / Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose / Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
PRELATE of Methodist Church of Nigeria, Dr Samuel Uche, has refuted media reports that there was a grand plan by President Muhammadu Buhari to turn Nigeria into an Islamic state. In a statement, Prelate Uche described the reports has a misrepresentation of facts.

The cleric said “President Muhammadu Buhari was never accused of planning to Islamise Nigeria rather, I said that the militant sect of the Fulani herdsmen with their Boko Haram collaborators think that they can Islamise Nigeria. Their efforts will always be resisted.”

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/alleged-plan-to-islamise-nigeria-methodist-prelate-refutes-report/

1 Like

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by SUPERPACK: 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
The rate at which lies and misinterpretation of interviews and news is going, It can fuel a civil war if nt checked.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Otherique: 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Did the presidential spokesman learn the art of denial from you?
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by fasho01(m): 12:51am On Mar 16, 2016
Confusion everywhere..

Statements, counter statements, misinterpretations & denials seems to be the order of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Pavore9: 6:57am On Mar 16, 2016
l still wonder how anyone can believe that Nigeria can be islamized at this point in time "whey person don open eye". lf core countries like lran, Pakistan are faced with voices of moderation, who can impose lslam on Nigerians who are non-muslim?

28 Likes

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2016
[size=14pt]What is bad in islamizing Nigeria? Xtainity is becoming a business venture with fake churches emerging everyday. Islam is a united religion where worshipers can pray in any mosque unlike xtainity with different doctrines.We need leaders like Elrufai and Buhari who are pro islam so it can spread fast. I support peaceful Islamization of Nigeria[/size]

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by UrbanMystique: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2016
Wailers learning the art of lying

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2016
Nigeria will NEVER be islamized

we have enough problems already you wan con add Islam join am.

if that happens our problems in this nation Wii be 10. times that or Iraq and Iran

e no go work

3 Likes

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by HopeAlive14(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2016
There is no smoke without fire!

4 Likes

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Noneroone(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2016
Who is the liar
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 16, 2016
Wailers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by BUAR(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2016
Islam is for them ,Christianity is for us

9 Likes

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Tunami(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2016
ok.
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by WASMOG(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2016
grin grin grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2016
Dr. Uche, you are sick

2 Likes

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Olaide1295: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2016
Islam is for Us,Christianity is for them

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by yusahdex: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]front page @ last....
abeg who get job arnd ib city ooo 4 undergraduate like me :Dfront page @ last....
abeg who get job arnd ib city ooo 4 undergraduate like me
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by adorablepepple(f): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2016
Whatever they say is not my concern, whatever buhari likes he should do but one thing will not change MY BELIEVE IN Jesus CHRIST, HE IS THE WAY.THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT. nothing will change that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Sweetlemon(f): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2016
I hope more people are beginning to see why the media bill may not be a bad idea after all.

6 Likes

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by philanthropist1(m): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2016
most of us knows the truth but I think time will tell and eyes will open
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Critiqual(m): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2016
#TeamBarcelona

2 Likes

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Mutuwa(m): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2016
philanthropist1:

grin

why don't "YOU" share what "YOU" know?
alot who don't know maybe willing to know.

5 Likes

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by iyaka2344: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2016
God punish dem!!! Mallams would never succeed instead go and sell your Suya and do your shoe maker job or even your boko haram in Niger.. Leave our dear country for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by amy4Christ20: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2016
watch and pray anything is possible.
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Segadem(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Pavore9:
l still wonder how anyone can believe that Nigeria can be islamized at this point in time "whey person don open eye". lf core countries like lran, Pakistan are faced with voices of moderation, who can impose lslam on Nigerians who are non-muslim?
Thank u my brother, this what I've been arguing with some ppl that it is not possible, are we in the age of conolization? The question I always ask them is " can some also chritainize Nigeria"?
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Segadem(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2016
philanthropist1:
hnnm, whiCH part of the truth u know sir? Pls tell us.
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by odiman: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2016
That's why there should be regulations for this so called social media.
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by miqos02(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2016
oo
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by bobchigar(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2016
Thanks for clarification sir.
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by flokii: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2016
we know them na..

those wey dey behind such 'inciting' news
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by TippyTop(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
What is bad in islamizing Nigeria? Xtainity is becoming a business venture with fake churches emerging everyday. Islam is a united religion where worshipers can pray in any mosque unlike xtainity with different doctrines. I support peaceful Islamization of Nigeria

Keep the Islamization squarely in the SW, we in the SS and the SE are predominantly Christians.
Uthman Dan Fodio didn't succeed, I doubt Bubu will succeed in islamizing us.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence / PDP Convention: We Don’t Know Which Judge To Obey, Says INEC / Former Kano DeputyGovernor Hafiz Abubakar Defies Kwankwaso, Picks PDP Guber Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.