Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. (15852 Views)

GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit / Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose / Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by MrCork: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/alleged-plan-to-islamise-nigeria-methodist-prelate-refutes-report/

....i have notin agannist muslim people but i always tell people to stay far far far far far far far far far far farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away from Muslims cozz they are dagerous religion!!! (FREEDOM OF SPEEECH & EXPRESION....no oofeinse) smiley
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by chuckd112: 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=14pt]What is bad in islamizing Nigeria? Xtainity is becoming a business venture with fake churches emerging everyday. Islam is a united religion where worshipers can pray in any mosque unlike xtainity with different doctrines. I support peaceful Islamization of Nigeria[/size]
waiting you the wait for to come Islamize Nigeria now.
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Nadheer15: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Guyman02:

IGNORAMUS
Shiites and Sunnis dont pray in the same mosque. The Shiites believe in Imam Ali as the successor of Mohammed while Sunnis see them as apostates, thats why Sunni Wahhabi suicide bombers detonate their bombs in Shiite Mosques in Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Pakistan etc.
The killings in Zaria was led by our Sunni COAS and President because of hatred of Shiites. Christians may have their differences but they dont go around killing themselves like your 'united' Muslim brothers
Get educated you fool!
If christians fight among each other, it'll be catastrophic. Lemme give you an instance, Protestants and Catholics fought each other for 31years with 8 million dead. This casualties of Sunni/Shia war cannot be compared with this war of Christians throughout centuries, Islam is not like Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Sense911: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
even all these pple self no understand whcih way again
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by stubbornman(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=14pt]What is bad in islamizing Nigeria? Xtainity is becoming a business venture with fake churches emerging everyday. Islam is a united religion where worshipers can pray in any mosque unlike xtainity with different doctrines.We need leaders like Elrufai and Buhari who are pro islam so it can spread fast. I support peaceful Islamization of Nigeria[/size]
this guy shut up
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Is that the Gospel of The Lord Jesus Christ? Whenever a messenger goes beyond his brief the risk of being misquoted deliberately or otherwise is heightened.
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by joshing(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=14pt]What is bad in islamizing Nigeria? Xtainity is becoming a business venture with fake churches emerging everyday. Islam is a united religion where worshipers can pray in any mosque unlike xtainity with different doctrines.We need leaders like Elrufai and Buhari who are pro islam so it can spread fast. I support peaceful Islamization of Nigeria[/size]
Who told you that Islam doesnt have sects... Do shites agree with Boko Haram? Dont they all claim Islam I no blame you atall... as no be talk about d!ck you have nothing reasonable to offer
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by kulekaa(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
where r u 4rm
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by plentykola(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:

Your brain need formating
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Skmoda360(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
it's even you...mtcheeeeew!!! are you high on peeweed?,you ranting bradahdash.
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Chimdiebere(m): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
Lies from hell! anybody who tries to islamize Nigeria is just wasting their time ! Even if it were so do you think Igbo people will support it?? Certainly once they do that, we'll leave them , let them manage their "Nigeria" or should I say "Bokogeria" and let's see what'll happen by then. if Nigeria was islamized, then those people who're against the Biafran ideology of Ipob will begin to support it. As far as am concerned I don't believe in One Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by divide9ja: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
[size=14pt]Jesus wont let them convert us[/size]
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by MakeWeTalk: 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:

The problem with islam is that it is violent even to their wives

My Father is Muslim and my Mother is Christian.
Many atimes my father has beaten my mother and when we complain or my uncles on my mothers side complain my father replies

"You know I am a muslim man and follow the Quo'ran to the letter.
In Islam we are told to beat our wives if she mispleases us"

So I asked my father to explain what he said and he showed me the quo'ran that say's clearly you can beat your wife.

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

Qur'an (4:34) -
" Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

So I tried to comfort my mum, when she said "She will not encourage her daughters to marry a Muslim"
[/b]And I asked her why not and [b]she said in her Christianity men are commanded to LOVE THEIR WIVES NOT BEAT

Again I asked for proof and she showed me these in the bible which I checked.

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

These verses in the bible shocked me.

So brothers please tell me how come our quoran encourages beating our women while the Christians God & Bible says not to beat our wives,

I have even sought teachings on this and all the Imams teach you to beat your wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcQTmcgkKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3b3TpKaly0?t=13s

This is worrying to me, as I wont want my sisters to be beaten by her husband.
So am I agreeing that my sisters should marry a Christian and not a muslim.?

Also why does your bible command you not to beat your wife, while our quoran commands us to beat our wives?

So will any rational person choose Islam over Jesus?

3 Likes

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Mustay(m): 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
The troll (see 6th post) set a trap for viewers on the first page and commenters fell for it.
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by mcprince32(m): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
All your words together are wasted. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by prophetfire: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
all ur posts show that something is realy begging for fixing in your brain. Islam is not one. They re even more divided than christians and much more in a violent manner.shias, sunnis etc. Anyway no need to engage with one that doesnt value knowledge.
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by noyen(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
i wounder how some of us dey reason...how possible for one man to turn 170million to follow one religion...where pastor adeboye of rccg Dr olukoya of mfm tb joshua pastor christ dey dis naija...it is not possible

1 Like

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Fratello(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:

- Lool. I believe sth. Only a Xtain can type this. Not a Christian or a Muslim.
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
I pity ur life so is it until u get to heaven b4 know d truth? D Bible says JESUS is the way is either u accept it or not He d truth
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by jimmynauty: 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:

4 ur mynd u tink u make sense cool cool cool
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by jimmynauty: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Many atimes my father has beaten my mother and when we complain or my uncles on my mothers side complain my father replies

"You know I am a muslim man and follow the Quo'ran to the letter.
In Islam we are told to beat our wives if she mispleases us"

So I asked my father to explain what he said and he showed me the quo'ran that say's clearly you can beat your wife.

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

Qur'an (4:34) -
" Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

So I tried to comfort my mum, when she said "She will not encourage her daughters to marry a Muslim"
[/b]And I asked her why not and [b]she said in her Christianity men are commanded to LOVE THEIR WIVES NOT BEAT

Again I asked for proof and she showed me these in the bible which I checked.

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

These verses in the bible shocked me.

So brothers please tell me how come our quoran encourages beating our women while the Christians God & Bible says not to beat our wives,

I have even sought teachings on this and all the Imams teach you to beat your wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcQTmcgkKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3b3TpKaly0?t=13s

Also why does your bible command you not to beat your wife, while our quoran commands us to beat our wives?

So will any rational person choose Islam over Jesus?

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by BetaThings: 6:47am On Mar 17, 2016
freeze001:

Have u heard Catholics killing Pentecostals or vice versa?

Yes I have

The Wars of Religion
Saint Bartolomews Day Massacre - the souvenir of that is still at the Vatican today
The first person who translated the Bible into English was executed for heresy
The Church burnt at the stake anyone accused of disagreeing with their teaching

The Irish Republican Army is a Christian terror group
The Church was partisan in the vietnam war
The church participated in the Rwandan genocide

Under the doctrine of discovery - the Church declared any land not belonging to Christians as being lawful for forcible possession
The cities with New, New in the US are from the places settled by Christians who fled persecution in the hands of other European Christians
Christians murdered jews because they claim the jews brought the plague

Today Christians are burning child witches in Nigeria because like the Bible commanded "they don't want to suffer a witch to live"
etc etc
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by BetaThings: 6:52am On Mar 17, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

So will any rational person choose Islam over Jesus Christianity?

I have corrected your post - Muslims believe in Isa (Jesus)

Get some education - go to the family court in Lagos and check the people beating their wives
Check the people doing the most horrendous things to their house girls

I am a rational person
I have chosen Islam over Christainity

Christianity has no place for women
"God the Father, the Son, and the holy ghost"

Where is the daughter?
Where is the mother?
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by BetaThings: 7:01am On Mar 17, 2016
freeze001:

Your list spawned by ur religion to overrun and cow others into ur beliefs n practises will never work! If live and let live us difficult for u people then we have no business living under one name.

prophetfire:
all ur posts show that something is realy begging for fixing in your brain. Islam is not one. They re even more divided than christians and much more in a violent manner.shias, sunnis etc. Anyway no need to engage with one that doesnt value knowledge.

mcprince32:

All your words together are wasted. In Jesus Name. Amen.

eliment:
I pity ur life so is it until u get to heaven b4 know d truth? D Bible says JESUS is the way is either u accept it or not He d truth

jimmynauty:

4 ur mynd u tink u make sense cool cool cool

The person you responded to is not a Muslim
Instead of cautioning him/her, you are abusing Islam

Blackmail is one of the tools of Christianity!
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by MakeWeTalk: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
BetaThings:

I have corrected your post - Muslims believe in Isa (Jesus)

Get some education - go to the family court in Lagos and check the people beating their wives
Check the people doing the most horrendous things to their house girls

I am a rational person
I have chosen Islam over Christainity

Christianity has no place for women
"God the Father, the Son, and the holy ghost"

Where is the daughter?
Where is the mother?

I can see you dont know the bible.

When Jesus raises you up, you are now a spirit and hence have no gender.

Mark 12:24-26King James Version (KJV)

24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Sorry no 72 virgins for you
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by YahayaMada(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/alleged-plan-to-islamise-nigeria-methodist-prelate-refutes-report/

You just make me smile suddenly ,this mean that you pastor you dont know the total number Nigerian , Nigeria is not a small country ,but before i go deep ,let me ask you one question, if you are presidnt of Nigeria how are you going to christernise Nigerian? pls answer my quetion.
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by YahayaMada(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings / Peter Obi Attends The Funeral Ceremony Of Late Lady Nimi Faith Ohuabunwa In Abia / Looted Warehouse Does Not Belong To NEMA - Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.