Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. (15853 Views)

GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit / Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose / Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by caphone: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/alleged-plan-to-islamise-nigeria-methodist-prelate-refutes-report/

Now I know why the senate want to pass that media bill or whatever. One of our problems in this country is good journalism. Our media people are so unprofessional that they don't bother to perform constructive and investigative journalism
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by london4luv: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2016
Lilimax:
It comes subtily but they'll fail in Jesus name.
Little wonder the abduction of Christian girls are on the increase and their forceful conversion to Islam and sex slaves
are the order of the day embarassed
islam is a doomed religion jesus is d way and d life... GOD will always save his people... Biafra is what we christians want

1 Like

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Dokitadotun: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=14pt]What is bad in islamizing Nigeria? Xtainity is becoming a business venture with fake churches emerging everyday. Islam is a united religion where worshipers can pray in any mosque unlike xtainity with different doctrines. I support peaceful Islamization of Nigeria[/size]
I think your point also qualifies trditional religions.
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Lilimax(f): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:

water and gaari make eba on ur wedding day undecided
embarassed
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by dabossman(m): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2016
nike4love:

Think again,
If a muslim decided and converts to b a christians,he will be beheaded,while they come to south abducts a girls forcefully converts them and gets them pregnant,
If police can wait for their local chief approval before rescuing such girls.
If they can slaughter hundreds of ppl at benue without the president saying a single word,
,if preaching without a license in kaduna can land one in jail,if such anti christian bill is passed in kaduna violating our national constitution stating freedom of worship.
The I can tell U in capital letters IT IS POSSIBLE.

Can they cross into Igboland, the Niger Delta or even Yoruba land and forcefully make every Christian there to accept Islam? Anyone who attempt s it will only hasten the split of Nigeria. They can NEVER have a united Islamic state of Nigeria. There is a difference between attacking Christians intermittently in the name of some warped Jihad, and Islamizing an entire nation where one region is predominantly Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Lovelynature(m): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2016
They may not say it verbally, but their actions speak louder. Let's just pray and watch. SHALOM
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by dadde(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2016
bonganee:
Fake news everywhere

You are a complete fool(am sorry for saying this). Why would think Nigeria will better if its belongs to one particular Religion. Like you said in your clueless post " most churches are fake" (it means Originals are some where). i quite agree with you because only original products are faked. Think about this and be wise.
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by dadde(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=14pt]What is bad in islamizing Nigeria? Xtainity is becoming a business venture with fake churches emerging everyday. Islam is a united religion where worshipers can pray in any mosque unlike xtainity with different doctrines.We need leaders like Elrufai and Buhari who are pro islam so it can spread fast. I support peaceful Islamization of Nigeria[/size]

You are a complete fool(am sorry for saying this). Why would think Nigeria will better if its belongs to one particular Religion. Like you said in your clueless post " most churches are fake" (it means Originals are some where). i quite agree with you because only original products are faked. Think about this and be wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by dvee2: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=14pt]What is bad in islamizing Nigeria? Xtainity is becoming a business venture with fake churches emerging everyday. Islam is a united religion where worshipers can pray in any mosque unlike xtainity with different doctrines.We need leaders like Elrufai and Buhari who are pro islam so it can spread fast. I support peaceful Islamization of Nigeria[/size]

How much did WIKE and AKPABIO Pay you?
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by dvee2: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2016
dadde:

My friend, he is playing reverse psychology on you. he is one of the 100 paid laptop dogs sponsored by Governor Wike to Control the social media discourse and get sympathy from Nigerians. Got from reliable source.

1 Like

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by flokii: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2016
adorablepepple:
Whatever they say is not my concern, whatever buhari likes he should do but one thing will not change MY BELIEVE IN Jesus CHRIST, HE IS THE WAY.THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT. nothing will change that.

Awwww!.. how sweet & adorable

#Jesusbaby grin
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by victorazy(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:

Ur sexy and I like it smiley
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by bonganee: 10:35am On Mar 16, 2016
dadde:

Oga please point the part of my post where I mentioned that churches are fake
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:36am On Mar 16, 2016
In the first place, how can somebody believe such news at this age we are. When i saw the headline some days ago i didn't bother to read bcs i kbow we are more than dat now. Common sense is not common kwanu
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by nike4love: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2016
dabossman:

Can they cross into Igboland, the Niger Delta or even Yoruba land and forcefully make every Christian there to accept Islam? Anyone who attempt s it will only hasten the split of Nigeria. They can NEVER have a united Islamic state of Nigeria. There is a difference between attacking Christians intermittently in the name of some warped Jihad, and Islamizing an entire nation where one region is predominantly Christian.
They have a motive of abducting and converting christian girls,they won't invade south but bit by bit they will conquer south. turkey is a case study......
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 16, 2016
SUPERPACK:
The rate at which lies and misinterpretation of interviews and news is going, It can fuel a civil war if nt checked.
......... WHAT ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by dadde(m): 10:51am On Mar 16, 2016
bonganee:

Oga please point the part of my post where I mentioned that churches are fake

My apologies. My response was mistakenly sent to you.
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:

Most diiiatic comment so far, you better go back to your root in Saudi or Tehran because it can't work here with your Islamizing because we don't recognise it from the east.

2 Likes

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by M3been: 10:54am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:

These Man has never thaught of this so why are u guys disturbing yourselves. Religion is a thing of choice. In ISLAM, people are not forced nor leued into it rather when u show intrest in it yourself then you are told about the bueaty in it. Let's be guided of what we assume or think about people please.

2 Likes

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Zico5(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2016
SUPERPACK:
The rate at which lies and misinterpretation of interviews and news is going, It can fuel a civil war if nt checked.
Do u want to know those behind all these lies? Then I wl show u Ipob members
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by lexyclasy: 10:56am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
You are as fake as your name with your fake pics....how much did you know islam,.....have you heard of tsunis, shites etc they have different ideologies in their preaching ok so don't sound mobreks here

1 Like

Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Jacks14: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2016
BUAR:
Islam is for them ,Christianity is for us
u n who
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by politicalpastor: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2016
[I HATE TO INTERRUPT PEOPLE. BUT IT'S because U JUST LIED. ISLAM IS MORE DIVIDED MORE THAN ANY RELIGION. WHAT ABOUT THE DIVISION BETWEEN SUNNIS AND SHITE? Are they not bother islam. U Really fake.

author=irunooboo post=43815540][size=14pt]What is bad in islamizing Nigeria? Xtainity is becoming a business venture with fake churches emerging everyday. Islam is a united religion where worshipers can pray in any mosque unlike xtainity with different doctrines.We need leaders like Elrufai and Buhari who are pro islam so it can spread fast. I support peaceful Islamization of Nigeria[/size][/quote]
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by MCzubby247(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/alleged-plan-to-islamise-nigeria-methodist-prelate-refutes-report/

this cleric is not of God lying and fear of who can only kill the body but not soul as the Bible depicts
that why I rarely go to Church a time
where is che guavaru of Cuba of our time?
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Godwin16(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2016
Hmmmmm. Whatever it is, whether true or false, Nobody can islamize Nigeria because its a country that does not squarely belong to one religion, just like nobody can Christianize It.
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
terrorist spoted.
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by josite: 11:26am On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=irunooboo post=43815540][size=14pt]What is bad in islamizing Nigeria? Xtainity is becoming a business venture with fake churches emerging everyday. Islam is a united religion where worshipers can pray in any mosque unlike xtainity with different doctrines.We need leaders like Elrufai and Buhari who are pro islam so it can spread fast. I support peaceful Islamization of Nigeria[/size][/quot

no wonder your mum named u IRUNOBOOOO.LOL
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by MrALIVE: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=irunooboo post=43815540][size=14pt]What is bad in islamizing Nigeria? Xtainity is becoming a business venture with fake churches emerging everyday. Islam is a united religion where worshipers can pray in any mosque unlike xtainity with different doctrines.We need leaders like Elrufai and Buhari who are pro islam so it can spread fast. I support peaceful Islamization of Nigeria[/size][/quote/ that's a drunkard my people.
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2016
The thing that the Fulani herdsmen know, the Prelate of the Methodist church does not....someone's lieing big time and I dare say it's the Prelate
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by MrALIVE: 11:30am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
that's a drunkard my people
Re: Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. by hanson123: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
anoder gullible product of the violence muhammed... Ah no blame u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person / Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention / Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.