Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

How I Spent 10k On A Lady I Meet On Social Media On The First Date(magaa 22) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Spent 10k On A Lady I Meet On Social Media On The First Date(magaa 22) (593 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Spent 10k On A Lady I Meet On Social Media On The First Date(magaa 22) by eyaanmayweather(m): 12:46am On Mar 16, 2016
I love falling in love,listening to love music and watching love movies,then i became bored,no babe,no love. i went as far as joing some groups online,then i tried an app on my phone,palm chat,that was how it all started. vivan is a charming gurl,we started innocently,she told me about her family,school and fun filled life and i was impressed,she calls me,we chat,so i thought,she is my life,it was easy chatting with her cos palm chat was very flexible to use and had functions that allow us do stuffs wink .Then one day she told me she would like to hang out,i stayed in ikorodu,she stays in iyana ipaja,she was of the opinion shoprite was cool,i insisted as a semi sharp guy to meet in my area,ikorodu,she insisted telling me she would kiss and massage my neck after the date,hearing that i was aroused. I quickly agreed and the "grin" day arrived swiftly,i even arranged a car and fueled it 3k. i turned on the AC,so that when she arrives,she could cool off before we set out to eat and see a movie,i waited and then my phone rang,she was around,so i directed her and she found me,we both cooled off for a while and then we entered,we went straight to the movies since she was a little bit late on arrival. WE choose a movie,"fifty",i was not interested,all on my mind was the kiss and massage. Then i already bought movie tickets 2k,pop corns,drinks and hot dog,all amounting to 3k5,then i was not smiling but i was expecting my kiss and neck massage. Hallelujah,the movie ended and we strolled out holding hands. As we were leaving she said she had fun and wont mind doing another next week,i said "no problem Dearie". we got outside and she said she needed to get home fast as she just got a text to quickly come home. she said she needed a cab home,we got one and i paid 1k5 to the driver and off she was blowing me kisses,am still stuck in dis-believe cos i fell like a cut down tree.....................magaa22 sad sad sad Am back on palm chat waiting for her to come online *sobbing hard*
Re: How I Spent 10k On A Lady I Meet On Social Media On The First Date(magaa 22) by Chopet(m): 12:49am On Mar 16, 2016
angry
Re: How I Spent 10k On A Lady I Meet On Social Media On The First Date(magaa 22) by EzePromoe: 3:18am On Mar 16, 2016
You're really a disgrace to the sons of Adam angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Spent 10k On A Lady I Meet On Social Media On The First Date(magaa 22) by petitchouchou: 4:02am On Mar 16, 2016
So... So what you didn't get some? Thought you said you "liked falling in love"?! In the movies you've watched, didn't you see how both parties slowly and comfortably fall for each other? Next week is another time to know more about that girl. Some don't kiss on first date.

P.S. You seem like the 'kiss and tell' type of guy sef.
Re: How I Spent 10k On A Lady I Meet On Social Media On The First Date(magaa 22) by ladyF(f): 4:14am On Mar 16, 2016
lol
Re: How I Spent 10k On A Lady I Meet On Social Media On The First Date(magaa 22) by wandeykul(f): 4:24am On Mar 16, 2016
I hope uve learnt your lessons

(1) (Reply)

. / Tips || 7 Natural Ways To Have Your Longest Orgasm Ever & Ovulation Calculator / Who Has Ever Been In Love With 2 Sisters????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.