Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah (34810 Views)

Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) / P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name / Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by donem: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ain't lazy in terms of reading, but must confess this is a long piece of shiiit.
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Genea(f): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
henrydadon:
any who blame the wife obviously doesn't have a good sense of reasoning ..they are old enough to make their own decision
Ahab was a king who made decisions but his decision on namot or so was influenced by his wife Jezebel... men can b influenced by their wives.
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by gmaribel(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
politicalpastor:
This op Don kolo. Why will I forget my own blood because of a woman I call wife, my family who we have being together for years are now extended family God nor do that part well. This is not funny anymore the way when women want take cause trouble for family nowadays see surprise even devil by himself . I can't forget my immediate family because
Of one woman I meet one day.

Marrige is not for boys who think its like boyfriend girlfriend relationship. When one decides to get married he and his wife become one blood. She becomes his family and his former family automatically becomes his extended family. That is why a married man cannot continue to live under his parents roof.

4 Likes

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Abagworo(m): 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
No matter how hypocritical the OP tries to be the fall of P Square has been in waiting since Peter got married to a woman not accepted by anyone in their family. I don't know of Europeans but in Igboland and Africa marriage is between families and not individuals. The fall of Peter in the coming years will serve as a lesson to many. He might end up being dependent on his wife and the wife will start seeing him as a liability.

1 Like

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by andyanders: 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
divinehand2003:
Women can fuel a crisis situation between you and your parents, siblings, friends, colleagues at work, your church members, your business partners etc.
You need wisdom to work with your woman lest disaster scatters your friendship with the above mentioned categories of persons.

Exactly. People do not understand the power some women got over their husbands of which if the wrong one steps into any family, unless God is involved, that family is gone.

You are only brothers when growing up.Whenever you start having even normal affairs with the opposite partner, some of your close friends or brothers would love and some would hate that relationship. Nobody is perfect, but most family problems are associated to weak men and more domineering women. When some men think of only the underwear of their women that tend to change them from the man they are supposed to be to a mare someone in his house only taking orders from their wife.

If you check the issue of PSquare family, their elder brother did not support one of his twin brother's marriage, though rumour then, but with the current situation of things with the family now, their wife should be in the picture.

1 Like

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by bishie101(m): 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ndi mmadu sef
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by gmaribel(m): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Abagworo:
No matter how hypocritical the OP tries to be the fall of P Square has been in waiting since Peter got married to a woman not accepted by anyone in their family. I don't know of Europeans but in Igboland and Africa marriage is between families and not individuals. The fall of Peter in the coming years will serve as a lesson to many. He might end up being dependent on his wife and the wife will start seeing him as a liability.

On the issue of his wife, I am with Peter 100%. No man worth his salt is dictated to on who to marry by his family.
A man is NEVER GIVEN OUT IN MARRIAGE.

6 Likes

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by haqueurate(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
Emeka okpara couldnt have spoken better on this issue.
I said it yesterday that the culture of expecting to poses your brother after he gets married and builds his own family is wrong
how can jude come to social media and call his brothers wife a greedy dog? His he the one who will marry peter, or peter needs to come to him to produce a wife "desirable to jude" for him
who is jude without psquare? So in a bid to protect his meal tickets (in this case psquare) he seeks to destroy their happiness and relationships.
why are igbo people like this? I pity igbo women, they have to watch over their shoulders constantly to prevent bcoming victims to hateful and greedy brother in laws (our brothers property syndrom)
Jude knows even if he kills peter he can never come and claim his brothers property simply because lolas yoruba relatives will have non of that...... checkmate jude dont even bother killing peter because you cant claim his property tongue kerpish?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by ClintonDal(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
That is exactly the local African mentality. Once a man gets married and some things change concerning the extended family, they (extended fam) blame it on the woman. Accusing her of witchcraft and controlling her husband and trying to cause rift between the man and his family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by ademoladeji(m): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
hehehehe! But since u love melon's, how u go take do am nah??

Na to dey worship dem ni ooooo

lol... No carry those melons come here o
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Wowzer(m): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Myself and my twin do have misunderstandings from time to time... resolved like there was none. No third party.

My Mum and her twin bro do have misunderstandings too, till date but they sort themselves ..no third party.

My Dad definitely had with his twin sister as well...No third party... I suppose.

Why is Psquare's own different ? Because General Public is involved. Jude Should Never take sides with anyone of them, No matter who is wrong. My Elder bro is always Neutral Never takes side with any.

Wife is not the problem. Jude is.

5 Likes

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
ademoladeji:

Na to dey worship dem ni ooooo

lol... No carry those melons come here o
badBOI, u no wan make people cachew nah wink lipsrsealed
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Capital247: 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
oga when you copied someone else write up, please try to refrence #protectintellectualproperty

Godblessaplus1:
Dear Psquare, I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY * una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is * NO ONE LIKE YOU * in Africa, and u also forgot that God used * IFUNANYA * to make it a * POSSIBILITY* for u guys to be * UNLIMITED * today. I feel so bad over your latest * STORY* coz * I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present situation * PERSONALLY * and do not let your * BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s * make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to * CHOP YOUR MONEY *. I know that * E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved in any * BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more * DANGER * in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fanswill no longer be able to dance * ALINGO * again. settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey * DO ME* anytime i hear say u guys want to * BREAK IT *. I also heard that you brought * OGA POLICE*in to the matter. I want u guyz to be * MORE THAN A FRIEND * to avoid any * TEMPTATION * which will lead to * GAME OVER*, we are hoping to hear your * TESTIMONY *

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by mamajaz(f): 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
If you used to barge into your brother's bedroom before, you must knock and wait to be admitted, after he gets married. It could be as simple as that!
Thank you for this. Some people don't know what boundaries are meant for. My MIL used to do this a lot, 'cos we invited her to come and do omugwo. In fact, she told me 'I used to peep through the door hole to see you and you husband with legs intertwined".
I tried to be a good girl, telling her proverbially that married couple's room should not be entered without knocking or minimal honour.
She defied all that till she called a distant grandma of mine "stupid", cos this one refused to give her my husband's phone. My distant grandma claimed my husband just finished taking his bath and would most likely not have even wrapped his towel when my mama (MIL) wanted to collect the phone from her to give to her son. oldie now said No.
So,, cos mama is a village woman and did not understand English she called her "stupid". I was so unhappy fah and couldn't hold my anger for long
I had to really tutored her that once you have handed your son to some one to take care of in marriage, you must "bone" ni O.
Since then, our room had gained some degree of respect. I can't be suffering and smiling fah!

1 Like

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by SenJoe(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
AntiWailer:
Only eediots will blame the wives.

Peter complained about how Jude made them miss on Talents. He boldly mentioned stars like Phyno as a potential talent spotted but the management failed to act on. He also mentioned how Jude was the sole reason they lost MAY D from their record Label.

He believed they have potentials but they are limited by the vision of their management.

How is that in any way related to the wives.

And I can say it again. Paul is silent on the issue but he was the one that broke PSQUARE.

When Peter ranted and requested that Jude stepped down.

Paul posted a photo shopped picture of Paul, Peter and Jude and guess what ? Peter was removed from the picture. So it spoke volume on Paul's stand even though he is the 'gentle' one.

The question is : Why remove Peter from that Picture ? Was that necessary ?

Secondly they only had problem with Peter marrying his wife but when he was sleeping with her and producing kids, there was no issue then.

How on earth will any f00lish family member stop me from marrying a lady that already gave me 2 kids ? So she should go and i marry another wife and they have a step mum or what ? Are people this stupeed ? angry

Well spoken.

4 Likes

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by haqueurate(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pangea:
That Jude na confirm agbaya!
In fact he is senseless!
He is the eldest and he is behaving like a village idiot!
He has forgotten that its the twins feeding him
He should go to hell!

Imagine the low life not attending his brother's wedding because he is opposed?
That alone is an unforgivable behaviour and has drawn the battle line.
I'm even surprised they waited till now before sacking the fool.

imagine the opportunistic slowpoke calling somones wife a dog on social media, seeking to destabilise them. Am glad peter had the guts to finish the idiot and sack his dependant as.s
let him go make it without psquare, then come back and boast

3 Likes

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by stonemasonn: 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Abagworo:
Peter will never fall; it was neither his wife nor his family that made him rich and non of them will cause his downfall. A real man is who he is.

4 Likes

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by luke10: 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
divinehand2003:
Women can fuel a crisis situation between you and your parents, siblings, friends, colleagues at work, your church members, your business partners etc.
You need wisdom to work with your woman lest disaster scatters your friendship with the above mentioned categories of persons.
Thanks for telling us the whole truth, nothing but the whole truth. I am a pensioner, meaning I am fairly old. Honestly if I were to be a yound man as at today, I swear I will never marry any Nigerian girl, esspecially those lady from 15 years to day. About few hours, the Senate throw the woman/man euality bill. I was very happy. Look at these twin brothers, who were doing very fine. As at today they are no more one. I will swear that this separations is caused by these empty and good for nothing Nigerians women. They are, especially the today Nigerians lady is just damn and highly indescpile. They are just empty water. Very desrespectful, highly irresponsible. They can't cook. What they know best is to build their homes with fast foods, paint and buy dressess which are very inclad and talk and spoul each other for the entire day. Infact, what annoy me mist their ways of dressing. They are so useless. They will expose their entire bodies. Infact, nothing makes me irretated seeing nake abi unclad women like Nigeria girls. Damn. Tufiakwa to the today girls. Destroyers of homes of the today young men..

1 Like

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by shamecurls(m): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
I beg,

. Can i mix Okro soup and vegetable soup together? lipsrsealed
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Dirkcoyt: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
mamajaz:
If you used to barge into your brother's bedroom before, you must knock and wait to be admitted, after he gets married. It could be as simple as that!
Thank you for this. Some people don't know what boundaries are meant for. My MIL used to do this a lot, 'cos we invited her to come and do omugwo. In fact, she told me 'I used to peep through the door hole to see you and you husband with legs intertwined".
I tried to be a good girl, telling her proverbially that married couple's room should not be entered without knocking or minimal honour.
She defied all that till she called a distant grandma of mine "stupid", cos this one refused to give her my husband's phone. My distant grandma claimed my husband just finished taking his bath and would most likely not have even wrapped his towel when my mama (MIL) wanted to collect the phone from her to give to her son. oldie now said No.
So,, cos mama is a village woman and did not understand English she called her "stupid". I was so unhappy fah and couldn't hold my anger for long
I had to really tutored her that once you have handed your son to some one to take care of in marriage, you must "bone" ni O.
Since then, our room had gained some degree of respect. I can't be suffering and smiling fah!

I use to tell people family is not everything, but they will come up with craps like blood is thicker than water till you choke up. I don't hold families that withhold my happiness in high esteem. Infact me don dey cut some ties with some over-extended family now, I no wan hear because money don dey hin hand na why e dey do yanga.

Just imagine your MIL peeping at her son having sex! That's gross and looks creepy and incest in nature, probably mama haven't told you she got a fetish as peeping tom! grin
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by silverspringle(f): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Abagworo:
i ve always admired your view here on NL buh u fall my hand with this your view on this subject matter. Haba! What of the two lovely kids she had for him. So in your view, he should ve left them to marry a wife that will be accepted by his family. What will be the faith of those kids in the future. Most times, its always good to give peace a chance especially when kids are involved and that is what Jude,the so called elder brother failed to realize.

3 Likes

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by AdeniyiA(m): 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Before it was Peter and Paul dem be one no be two... NOW, it's Peter and Paul dem be two no be one... #pity undecided
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by silverspringle(f): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
luke10:
Thanks for telling us the whole truth, nothing but the whole truth. I am a pensioner, meaning I am fairly old. Honestly if I were to be a yound man as at today, I swear I will never marry any Nigerian girl, esspecially those lady from 15 years to day. About few hours, the Senate throw the woman/man euality bill. I was very happy. Look at these twin brothers, who were doing very fine. As at today they are no more one. I will swear that this separations is caused by these empty and good for nothing Nigerians women. They are, especially the today Nigerians lady is just damn and highly indescpile. They are just empty water. Very desrespectful, highly irresponsible. They can't cook. What they know best is to build their homes with fast foods, paint and buy dressess which are very inclad and talk and spoul each other for the entire day. Infact, what annoy me mist their ways of dressing. They are so useless. They will expose their entire bodies. Infact, nothing makes me irretated seeing nake abi unclad women like Nigeria girls. Damn. Tufiakwa to the today girls. Destroyers of homes of the today young men..
If you are this old and still ve this type of mentality, then i give up on you....that you're so unlucky to marry a bad wife, then what of your mother/sisters/daughters? You also address them this way? I'm not even rooting for women in this case buh at your age, u sound very hallow and dense in your reasoning. I am Nigerian woman, well brought up and can cook too and a lot of my folks are like that...

5 Likes

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Agozie48: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
For me I really think that their split up has nothing to do with their wives ,its not really possible for their wives to collide and split up brothers who have been close and together for years , For me from what I can deduce so far was the style of management, the duo really lacked a good ,efficient and visionary manager .Don't get me wrong Jude did a good job at first but he failed to see the future a record label cannot just have one artist producing there ,there has to be other artist producing to actually make the record label a success take for example the brother Jude refuse d signing up with artist who are now a name to reckon in the music industry like phyno, Cynthia Morgan and the rest. also I would blame the duo themselves why would they have allowed unnecessary issues to break them up , I think the split was something both of them decided by themselves they are all reasonable adults and please for record sake no one should blame their wives for the breakup they had absolutely nothing to do with it ,if people are really looking for who to blame on this blame it on their foolishness .

1 Like

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by mamajaz(f): 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

I use to tell people family is not everything, but they will come up with craps like blood is thicker than water till you choke up. I don't hold families that withhold my happiness in high esteem. Infact me don dey cut some ties with some over-extended family now, I no wan hear because money don dey hin hand na why e dey do yanga.

Just imagine your MIL peeping at her son having sex! That's gross and looks creepy and incest in nature, probably mama haven't told you she got a fetish as peeping tom! grin
e
Chai, the last portion cracked me up fah. Don't mind me jare, sebi nah me say make she come and jeun omo.
Me self as SUship as I am, can be somebody else if you push me to the wall jare.
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Capital247: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
nan1:

GUY I SWEAR U TOO GET TALENT THUMBS UP

Godblessaplus1:
Dear Psquare, I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY * una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is * NO ONE LIKE YOU * in Africa, and u also forgot that God used * IFUNANYA * to make it a * POSSIBILITY* for u guys to be * UNLIMITED * today. I feel so bad over your latest * STORY* coz * I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present situation * PERSONALLY * and do not let your * BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s * make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to * CHOP YOUR MONEY *. I know that * E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved in any * BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more * DANGER * in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fanswill no longer be able to dance * ALINGO * again. settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey * DO ME* anytime i hear say u guys want to * BREAK IT *. I also heard that you brought * OGA POLICE*in to the matter. I want u guyz to be * MORE THAN A FRIEND * to avoid any * TEMPTATION * which will lead to * GAME OVER*, we are hoping to hear your * TESTIMONY *

https://www.nairaland.com/2992947/letter-p-square
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by luke10: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sijo01:
Women are always at the receiving end whenevee there is crises in the house. They are always accused by the illiterate and low thinking men and even some women.
Imagine you calling and describing men as low life and illitrate. You think say we be oyibos people? You are the most irresponsible and highly indesciple women who goes out unclad and describe it as civilization. Am sure you do not know the current price of any food stuff. All you know is the fast food joints. If you are asked to explain one type of food prepared in your home, am sure you will not describe it. Do you know the different between salt and maggi?. Ok tell us the use of pepper in a food? Look at this unclad woman. All your likes know best is to put on leggs, artificial wigs, pain, polish, stay by the mirror including vehicle side mirrors and discuss each other for twenty four hours. It is because of your likes that had just made the Nigerians Senate to thow the women/men equality bill away an hour ago today.
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by luke10: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
AntiWailer:
Only eediots will blame the wives.

Peter complained about how Jude made them miss on Talents. He boldly mentioned stars like Phyno as a potential talent spotted but the management failed to act on. He also mentioned how Jude was the sole reason they lost MAY D from their record Label.

He believed they have potentials but they are limited by the vision of their management.

How is that in any way related to the wives.

And I can say it again. Paul is silent on the issue but he was the one that broke PSQUARE.

When Peter ranted and requested that Jude stepped down.

Paul posted a photo shopped picture of Paul, Peter and Jude and guess what ? Peter was removed from the picture. So it spoke volume on Paul's stand even though he is the 'gentle' one.

The question is : Why remove Peter from that Picture ? Was that necessary ?

Secondly they only had problem with Peter marrying his wife but when he was sleeping with her and producing kids, there was no issue then.

How on earth will any f00lish family member stop me from marrying a lady that already gave me 2 kids ? So she should go and i marry another wife and they have a step mum or what ? Are people this stupeed ? angry

You are even sounding very elementary and prematured. Damn you.
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Dirkcoyt: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
mamajaz:
e
Chai, the last portion cracked me up fah. Don't mind me jare, sebi nah me say make she come and jeun omo.
Me self as SUship as I am, can be somebody else if you push me to the wall jare.

Abi jare, we all have limits. Sadly, families care not.
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Gassa007: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
haqueurate:

imagine the opportunistic slowpoke calling somones wife a dog on social media, seeking to destabilise them. Am glad peter had the guts to finish the idiot and sack his dependant as.s
let him go make it without psquare, then come back and boast
Jude never called her a dog,it was a fan that wrote that article. Please don't misguide people
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by ugotuf(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Well opined d'Emaka, I have always been of the opinion that any man who cannot check the excesses of his wife is not fit to be called a MAN, they should be ashamed of themselves for allowing anything, whatsoever to bring down their relationship as blood brothers. Shame on you p-square, your mum will be turning in her grave (if dead men do) at your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by AntiWailer: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
luke10:
You are even sounding very elementary and prematured. Damn you.

1 of the eediots spotted.

No logical contribution, no counter post, no brilliant argument.

Just a one liner because he wakes up to think he is super intelligent than others.

Damn you too !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself / Bobrisky Blasts MC Galaxy For "Turning Ex-Gateman Jacob Against Him" (Photos) / Michelle Makun Welcomes Gianni Infantino, FIFA President With A Flower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.