Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah (34808 Views)

Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) / P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name / Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by halfricanadian(f): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2016
manie:

Are they babies, why should anyone expect my wife to put me in order.

So when they av no common sense to kno dat dey ruining family bond and not only business bond

Please did u marry ur wife to b a slave or companion?

Who so ever wants dominlnion dont demand it with force if not he wud b insulted nd mocked nd hated

All u av to do to earn dominion u av to just do d right things at d right time undecided

So if u lacking common sense ur wife shd b able to correct u

1 Like

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by orijintv(m): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2016
D
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Youngk(m): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2016
my neighbor is splitting with his wife and no one is talking about them, chai! money good ooo.

2 Likes

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Diidi(f): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2016
If we ask Nairalanders na who we go ask?

Please channel this long style of making point to common sense.

1 Like

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by xtervaganza(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2016
We all know who is behind it all. It's judas who was mistakenly named jude

Eleribu somebody

6 Likes

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by halfricanadian(f): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2016
Valeree:

Don't get you...

Learn to get ursef first before getting any one undecided
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Honestly1: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2016
We play the blame game too much in this country. Nigerians are blaming buhari, Buhari is blaming Jonathan, jonathan is blaming his associates, there is problem. In square ville instead if us to fix the problem, call them out and deal with the problem from the root, some people are here blaming their wives... Oga o.

1 Like

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by pring: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2016
Peters wife is a bad woman
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Bsc(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2016
Wot role have this women played to put this sibs together? Rubbish write up...u just want to tell us u know lola....I thought u would emphasize on some of the roles lola have played in other to solve the problem.. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Chukazu: 11:47am On Mar 16, 2016
every woman, including the one on this forum that is blaming their wives, wants to have her own "estate"

women like to make sure their home come first before any other thing, twins or no twins.
so like the writer said.. the okoyes should have prepared for this.

1 Like

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Timoviral(m): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2016
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

Wrong

Wrong
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by manie(m): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

So when they av no common sense to kno dat dey ruining family bond and not only business bond

Please did u marry ur wife to b a slave or companion?

Who so ever wants dominlnion dont demand it with force if not he wud b insulted nd mocked nd hated

All u av to do to earn dominion u av to just do d right things at d right time undecided

So if u lacking common sense ur wife shd b able to correct u

I guess the gentlemen are adults who are responsible for their actions and inactions, rather than expecting their wives to train or tame them. Matured people accept responsibilities for whatever happens to them, they do not blame their spouses, employers, government etc.

3 Likes

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by mercy1998(f): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2016
I don't think it's the wives I'm sure it's money as we all know money is the root of all evil someone wants more money than someone. but Peter had too much pride I'm sure it's his fault

1 Like

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by halfricanadian(f): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2016
manie:

I guess the gentlemen are adults who are responsible for their actions and inactions, rather than expecting their wives to train or tame them. Matured people accept responsibilities for whatever happens to them, they do not blame their spouses, employers, government etc.

Then u dont need a wife

Please apply dat to ur marriage save d lectures to ur kids

I dont care bou ur opinion take it in with a glass of water to cure ur headaches undecided
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by LouisBERG: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2016
Godblessaplus1:
Dear Psquare, I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY * una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is * NO ONE LIKE YOU * in Africa, and u also forgot that God used * IFUNANYA * to make it a * POSSIBILITY* for u guys to be * UNLIMITED * today. I feel so bad over your latest * STORY* coz * I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present situation * PERSONALLY * and do not let your * BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s * make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to * CHOP YOUR MONEY *. I know that * E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved in any * BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more * DANGER * in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fanswill no longer be able to dance * ALINGO * again. settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey * DO ME* anytime i hear say u guys want to * BREAK IT *. I also heard that you brought * OGA POLICE*in to the matter. I want u guyz to be * MORE THAN A FRIEND * to avoid any * TEMPTATION * which will lead to * GAME OVER*, we are hoping to hear your * TESTIMONY *
hehehehehe......i love this. Nice initiative
#caLLmeBERG
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by yjgm(m): 11:51am On Mar 16, 2016
Before the wife and the children, the man/woman belong to a family as children. So the importance of any of these, can't be overemphasized

1 Like

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by politicalpastor: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2016
This op Don kolo. Why will I forget my own blood because of a woman I call wife, my family who we have being together for years are now extended family God nor do that part well. This is not funny anymore the way when women want take cause trouble for family nowadays see surprise even devil by himself . I can't forget my immediate family because
Of one woman I meet one day.
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by manie(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Then u dont need a wife

Please apply dat to ur marriage save d lectures to ur kids

I dont care bou ur opinion take it in with a glass of water to cure ur headaches undecided

Goodluck and have a great day.
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by micsade(f): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2016
DICKtator:
How can the wives be blamed when we have GEJ?

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by kolaosita4(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2016
See write up Bros u get time oh.... If dem like mke them no talk to each other sef na them palava. Papa God bless my hustling.
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Learn to get ursef first before getting any one undecided
Rolls eyes...
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by macaranta(m): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2016
So I read this epistle..truth is there has always been this bias against the Lola of a wife,maybe she's bad but they have no choice than to accept her...she's family now.
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by spacyzuma(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2016
Brilliant writeup, mr contactwale. Kudos!!

1 Like

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Iolite(f): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
halfricanadian:
Nobody blames d wives.

They shd b able to put their men in order

Simple
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by spacyzuma(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
spacyzuma:
Brilliant writeup, Mr Emeka Okpara. Kudos!!

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by nan1: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Godblessaplus1:
Dear Psquare, I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY * una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is * NO ONE LIKE YOU * in Africa, and u also forgot that God used * IFUNANYA * to make it a * POSSIBILITY* for u guys to be * UNLIMITED * today. I feel so bad over your latest * STORY* coz * I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present situation * PERSONALLY * and do not let your * BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s * make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to * CHOP YOUR MONEY *. I know that * E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved in any * BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more * DANGER * in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fanswill no longer be able to dance * ALINGO * again. settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey * DO ME* anytime i hear say u guys want to * BREAK IT *. I also heard that you brought * OGA POLICE*in to the matter. I want u guyz to be * MORE THAN A FRIEND * to avoid any * TEMPTATION * which will lead to * GAME OVER*, we are hoping to hear your * TESTIMONY *

GUY I SWEAR U TOO GET TALENT THUMBS UP
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
ademoladeji:
WOMEN!!!
hehehehe! But since u love melon's, how u go take do am nah??
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by gmaribel(m): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
AntiWailer:
Only eediots will blame the wives.

Peter complained about how Jude made them miss on Talents. He boldly mentioned stars like Phyno as a potential talent spotted but the management failed to act on.

He believed they have potentials but they are limited by the vision of their management.

How is that in any way related to the wives.

And I can say it again. Paul is silent on the issue but he was the one that broke PSQUARE.

When Peter ranted and requested that Jude stepped down.

Paul posted a photo shopped picture of Paul, Peter and Jude and guess what ? Peter was removed from the picture. So it spoke volume on Paul's stand even though he is the 'gentle' one.

The question is : Why remove Peter from that Picture ? Was that necessary ?

Secondly they only had problem with Peter marrying his wife but when he was sleeping with her and producing kids, there was no issue then.

How on earth will any f00lish family member stop me from marrying a lady that already gave me 2 kids ? So she should go and i marry another wife and they have a step mum or what ? Are people this stupeed ? angry

Jude trying to over control his siblings brought this upon the group. Every one has a breaking point when they will say ENOUGH!

4 Likes

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by shogz89: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Bsc:
Wot role have this women played to put this sibs together? Rubbish write up...u just want to tell us u know lola....I thought u would emphasize on some of the roles lola have played in other to solve the problem.. Nonsense
you tell me What Paul's wife has put in place to solve the problem or you are just talking cos she's the odd one out of them.. Even before that lady stepped into Peter's house they hated her, why did Jude not attend his wedding, why did Paul crop Peter's face out of the picture he posted.. You guyz didn't see that has a potential brake up.. But you see a woman you have no concrete evidence as the reason.

6 Likes

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by AntiWailer: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
gmaribel:

Jude trying to over control his siblings brought this upon the group. Every one has a breaking point when they will say ENOUGH!

I agree with you. Everybody has a breaking point only the elasticity differs.

1 Like

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Pangea: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
That Jude na confirm agbaya!
In fact he is senseless!
He is the eldest and he is behaving like a village idiot!
He has forgotten that its the twins feeding him
He should go to hell!

Imagine the low life not attending his brother's wedding because he is opposed?
That alone is an unforgivable behaviour and has drawn the battle line.
I'm even surprised they waited till now before sacking the fool.
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by owoshuyi(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nice one OP. I've learnt 4rm dis big time; about balancing ur own nuclear family & extended family.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) / Iyanya Shows Off His 'shoe Closet' (photo) / The Content Of The Royal Wedding Gift Bag Sold For £21,400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.