Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah (34809 Views)

Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) / P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name / Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by DauraDullard0(m): 12:07am On Mar 17, 2016
gmaribel:
On the issue of his wife, I am with Peter 100%. No man worth his salt is dictated to on who to marry by his family.
A man is NEVER GIVEN OUT IN MARRIAGE.
Sometimes it's good to take the advice of family on such issues. That woman might decide to take a walk someday and you'll still come back to your family. Blood is thicker than water.

I have a friend whose family was vehemently against marrying a certain lady. He went against popular advice from the family and married the lady. Sadly enough, she died during childbirth and my friend became a widower in just two years of being married.
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by dasparrow: 12:25am On Mar 17, 2016
divinehand2003:
Women can fuel a crisis situation between you and your parents, siblings, friends, colleagues at work, your church members, your business partners etc.
You need wisdom to work with your woman lest disaster scatters your friendship with the above mentioned categories of persons.

Men can fuel crisis too. After all, no human being irrespective of gender is perfect. You don't have to bring in gender in order to make a point. Chauvinism ain't cute.

1 Like

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by sharpchap: 3:08am On Mar 17, 2016
Make una forget ooooo! Women fit cause anything. See this op wey Dey write on behalf of another man wife. Who send am? Maybe him chop b4 now the time has come to pay. because this na family issue, wetin concern U op? Op am sure U are a married man, I wonder how Ur wife feels about U defending another woman online. Op hmm! Na U know oooo. Leave Okoyes to solve themselves.
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Sup.....

Sup with you
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by AstraNetwork: 10:38am On Mar 17, 2016
I am suspecting that you usually have brain malfunction. How do you think Peter with all his monies and investments will ever depend on his wife who is more or less a house wife? Do you know that the Anambra born Peter and Paul of Psquare are the richest singers out of Nigeria and Africa to a large extent..

[s]
Abagworo:
No matter how hypocritical the OP tries to be the fall of P Square has been in waiting since Peter got married to a woman not accepted by anyone in their family. I don't know of Europeans but in Igboland and Africa marriage is between families and not individuals. The fall of Peter in the coming years will serve as a lesson to many. He might end up being dependent on his wife and the wife will start seeing him as a liability.
[/s]
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Sup with you
Fyn
U?
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Fyn
U?

am fine dear, another birthday mate from UYO, why is everyone so far from me na angry cry........ anyways i enjoyed my day, trust u enjoyed urs too ...

1 Like

Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Godskidmidas(m): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:
Nobody blames d wives.

They shd b able to put their men in order

You are still blaming the wives
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

am fine dear, another birthday mate from UYO, why is everyone so far from me na angry cry........ anyways i enjoyed my day, trust u enjoyed urs too ...
Yea.... Sorry about d distance. smiley
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Yea.... Sorry about d distance. smiley
Its ok, not like its our faults that we live afar, @ least we met here, we know we share a date, dats cool on its own
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 18, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
Its ok, not like its our faults that we live afar, @ least we met here, we know we share a date, dats cool on its own
Yea ...
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Yea ...

follow back
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Irokonews: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
PETER OKOYE CLEARS THE AIR, REVEALS EVERYTHING ABOUT PSQUARE FEUD:
As fans of Psquare continue to express their utter unhappiness about the open reality of PSquare split, Peter Okoye in an exclusive interview with NetNG on Thursday, 17th March disclosed that himself and his twin, Paul currentkly have separate managements... for details, follow the lin below
http://www.irokonews.com/2016/03/peter-okoye-clears-air-reveals.html
Re: The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah by Qzeems: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
a

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) / The Content Of The Royal Wedding Gift Bag Sold For £21,400 / Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.