Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction (12512 Views)

Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal / Arms: EFCC May Query Sanusi Over $2.2bn Arms Probe / Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by bonechamberlain(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
charliboy654:

Seems like u don't know whats happening in this country. Do u think is easy to prove any Nigerian politician guilty. With all the money they have stole they can afford to pay like 50 SAN to defend them while efcc is not even funded enough to pay for a good lawyer.
. the past administration saw this and introduced a method, fighting corruption in civilised and mordern way whereby u take away the yam from the goat, not shouting jail jail. but APC criticised it and lambasted it, they even made jest of it calling it all sort of names. now its happening again.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by triplemaximo(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
The whole country is in an absolute mess..,God SOS!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by toprealman: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
what tribe is the thief from?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
bonechamberlain:
me and u who should have sense nah, no one has been prosecuted for corruption under this Efcc, why because they have no case or don't present their case perfectly, the judges passes judgment why its the job of the Efcc through their prosecuting council to present a very formidable case. if not they are only toothless bulldogs and jack of all arrest and prosecutor of non.
If you think they are toothless try and commit financial crime, then you will know the difference between fali & file. Also, you will know that the rich also cries

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by rusher14: 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
bonechamberlain:
me and u who should have sense nah, no one has been prosecuted for corruption under this Efcc, why because they have no case or don't present their case perfectly, the judges passes judgment why its the job of the Efcc through their prosecuting council to present a very formidable case. if not they are only toothless bulldogs and jack of all arrest and prosecutor of non.

Stop talking nonsense.

They are called court processes for a reason - it is a process.

The chief justice of Nigeria has only recently prevailed on the judiciary to expedite action on cases.

Have you ever bothered to write in your silly contributions for the judiciary to speed up judgements.

I'm sure you haven't.

As usual parochial, regurgitating what others say without doing a proper evaluation.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by Wowzer(m): 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
NHIS has always been a scam. No hospital will use expensive medication for NHIS patient, Everything is cheap treatment and poor service. Prices are fixed at the lowest level and hospitals never go beyond fixed price of treatment as per NHIS schedule. Even when there are better treatment options for the patients.

The whole set up is scam, headed by executive scam officials operated by scam clinics and hospitals.

Am not surprised.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by bonechamberlain(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
rusher14:

Stop talking nonsense.

They are called court processes for a reason - it is a process.

The chief justice of Nigeria has only recently prevailed on the judiciary to expedite action on cases.

Have you ever bothered to write in your silly contributions for the judiciary to speed up judgements.

I'm sure you haven't.

As usual parochial, regurgitating what others say without doing a proper evaluation.

zombie how long would the process take, probably till the second coming, this was the same accusations u guys slammed on the past administration, now its happening again.

so I need to write before the judiciary do the right thing, since u have been writing for them to speed up judgement how many has been passed. hypocrite, u guys are just suffering from delusional psychosis.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by Olufunmihimself: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
stevecantrell:
I remember him when I was a student and he was poster boy of surgery dept.
I remember him while serving at the nation health insurance scheme too. He was really a poster boy feared by all...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by bonechamberlain(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Batam:

If you think they are toothless try and commit financial crime, then you will know the difference between fali & file. Also, you will know that the rich also cries
no need to commit crime I am very comfortable and not a kleptomaniac, let the Efcc pursue and successfully prosecute all the kings of crime and kleptomaniac leaders we have in this Country, then they might not be tagged toothless.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by rusher14: 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
bonechamberlain:

zombie how long would the process take, probably till the second coming, this was the same accusations u guys slammed on the past administration, now its happening again.

so I need to write before the judiciary do the right thing, since u have been writing for them to speed up judgement how many has been passed. hypocrite, u guys are just suffering from delusional psychosis.

Stop acting the dimwit.

The EFCC does not make judgement calls, the judiciary does.

Poor you would wish we could go back to the days in which stealing had no consequence. My friend go and work and stop acting like a leach.

Even as much as it takes time to get judgement, the defendants cannot have peace at least not for the next 4 years.

So lament as you are in the habit of doing but the clock would never be reversed.

Live with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by popcykaylah(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
this efcc only get starting but no finishing...non of these criminals have gone to jail..but if na pako them catch now..judge go sentence am sharperly..
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by bonechamberlain(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
rusher14:

Stop acting the dimwit.

The EFCC does not make judgement calls, the judiciary does.

Poor you would wish we could go back to the days in which stealing had no consequence. My friend go and work and stop acting like a leach.

Even as much as it takes time to get judgement, the defendants cannot have peace at least not for the next 4 years.

So lament as you are in the habit of doing but the clock would never be reversed.

Live with it.

as expected writing in fallacies, like i have said if all ur writings to the judiciary haven't convicted anyone for corruption, the Efcc are still toothless and myopic, because it means they have no case and there is no corruption.

live with it.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by deloon(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
yinchar:
Thief, let him rot in JAIL....We Yorubas would NEVER support any of our children or tribesmen STEALING or engaging in CORRUPT practices.

We know the tribe that supports their children in doing that.......

Thankfully we won't see any IPOB tout on this thread.

Dr Thomas is our son, he knew the consequences of his action, let him face the law and rot in JAIL.

You are just one man amongst multitudes. Learn to speak for yourself alone before you ridicule your kinsmen with your foolishness.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by stevecantrell: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
Olufunmihimself:

I remember him when I was serving at the nation health insurance scheme. He was really a poster boy feared by all...

Eh that's where the $2M came from..NHIS

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by Sphinx02(m): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
BashMe1:

Av sense naaa bros, are dey d Judges dat will prosecute? dey only av power to arrest an alleged criminal once dey av enuf evidence to make arrest and then take d supposed culprits to court. Court will then decide wat happens next to d individuals.
bro y bother wit pepl lk dis bitter clown?its not worth it pls.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by Adesiji77: 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Efcc the jack of all arrest and prosecutor of none ..

grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by AgentGoat: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
ShitHead:
EFCC= Economic and Financial[b] Arraign [/b]Commission.

That's all they do; arraign. Toothless Bulldogs.
i dont think there is sense in your head. Ask me how?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by ShitHead(m): 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
AgentGoat:
i dont think there is sense in your head. Ask me how?

Your name alone says it all. "AgentGoat". Ewu.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by bonechamberlain(m): 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adesiji77:

grin grin grin grin
na so na.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by lekside071: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Efcc the jack of all arrest and prosecutor of non ..

I wish I can have a one on one chat with you for more enlightenment. EFCC cannot prosecute, they can only investigate and charge to court.Its the duty of the Judiciary to prosecute and give jail sentence sir.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by mashin(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Me i don't want to be corrupt Home lesson is my business, Abuja environment only. 07035574108

Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by Drtunde1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
A big shame on Dr Thomas, he is a respected fellow in the medical field.. A consultant cardiothoracic surgeon international acclaimed. A role model to alot of young surgeons in Nigeria,
He works in LUTH, NHIS and a former commissioner for health in ekiti state during Segun oni 's regime.i believe he become greedy after dinning with politicians.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by NaInna(m): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
yinchar:
Thief, let him rot in JAIL....We Yorubas would NEVER support any of our children or tribesmen STEALING or engaging in CORRUPT practices.

We know the tribe that supports their children in doing that.......

Thankfully we won't see any IPOB tout on this thread.

Dr Thomas is our son, he knew the consequences of his action, let him face the law and rot in JAIL.
same here we in the north. We are even willing to aid d government in d investigation and arresting any one involve in sabortiging our only country
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by AgentGoat: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
ShitHead:

Your name alone says it all. "AgentGoat". Ewu.
You still dont ve sense. You dont know the work of the judiciary. Shithead. Topical ipob illiterates....
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by BashMe1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
bonechamberlain:

Well, seems u r not ready 2 und'stand a simple process of court rulings, processes, n prosecutions, I guess u need go back 2 sch.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by bonechamberlain(m): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
lekside071:

I wish I can have a one on one chat with you for more enlightenment. EFCC cannot prosecute, they can only investigate and charge to court.Its the duty of the Judiciary to prosecute and give jail sentence sir.
OK, so why is it so difficult to put corrupt kleptomaniacs behind bars.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by bonechamberlain(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
BashMe1:

Well, seems u r not ready 2 und'stand a simple process of court rulings, processes, n prosecutions, I guess u need go back 2 sch.
OK, Efcc still remains a toothless bulldog... obj
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by Thread: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2016

Check my signature kiss
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by blackprowler: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Contrary to the rants of hypocrite Ben Bruce, almost all Nigerians are potential criminals. Most will never get the opportunity to defraud anyone or the country. It is the culture here: materialism is celebrated; if you don't have all the possessions, you are despised. If Nigerians were not criminals my brother, very few of those multi-million naira jeeps and hundred-million naira houses will exist. However, most Nigerians would be well taken care of and society will be a lot happier and progress more easy to attain. All those opulence you see is money for all cornered by a few. Even those honest businessmen are second-tier beneficiaries of the fraud because their clients are likely the rogues who corruptly enriched themselves. Black man is like rat, only interested in his enjoyment and lacking the ability to see the bigger picture of the shame his race is in the world
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by sheunpompey1: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
It is only court that can jail or sentence to death... not EFCC
bonechamberlain:
Re: EFCC Arraigns Femi Thomas Over $2.2m Transaction by bonechamberlain(m): 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
sheunpompey1:
It is only court that can jail or sentence to death... not EFCC
OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Trouble For Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Wipes Off Oil Revenue / Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu / Army Reacts To Allegations Of Soldiers Complaining About Unpaid Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.