Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

8 Signs That You Have An Attitude Probem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs That You Have An Attitude Probem (998 Views)

Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / 8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Signs That You Have An Attitude Probem by takoi: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2016
Dealing with someone with an attitude problem can be a trying and frustrating task for most people. Now what if you are the one with the attitude problem? Most of the time you may not even be aware that you are putting people off as much as you are. Here are 8 telling signs that you have an attitude problem.

1. EVERYONE SEEMS TO IRRITATE YOU

If everyone around you seems to irritate you, chances are the problem is not them, it’s you. When you have a balanced and sensible view on things, you will understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, approaches to a task and styles of behavior. However, when you have attitude problem you will find yourself unable to tolerate the differences in other people.

2. NOTHING EVER GOES YOUR WAY

Most people with a balanced view towards life understand that sometimes bad things happen and they take it in their stride. It’s the people with attitude problems that think that the universe is deliberately trying to mess up their lives when anything goes wrong. Part of being a positive individual is accepting the bad just as well as the good.

3. WHEN GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO OTHER PEOPLE, YOU FEEL BITTER

If you feel bitter and shortchanged when something good happens to someone around you, then you really have to work on your issues. Good things happening to a person is not linked to you not getting what you want. You have to find a way to be happy for other people even if you have nothing to gain from it.

4. YOU ALWAYS BELIEVE YOU ARE RIGHT

Look back on all your recent arguments or discussions with the people around you and then count the number of times you were completely sure you were right. That should be an indication of your attitude.

5. YOU FIND THE CYNICAL ANGLE TO EVERYTHING

If you find yourself constantly finding the cynical angle to everything, firstly you aren’t the nicest person to be around and secondly you will be full of negativity. This negativity will emerge in the form of nasty snipes and stubborn behavior, all symptomatic of attitude problems.

6. YOU REFUSE TO GIVE WAY ON ANY ISSUE

It’s one thing to constantly think you’re right. It’s an even greater telling sign if you never give in during any argument or discussion. It shows that you are stubborn, unwilling to see another person’s point of view and that you have an attitude problem.

7. YOU GET EXTREMELY ANGRY WHEN SOMETHING IS AMISS

Understanding and accepting that #things can go wrong is part of being an adult. Reacting badly each time something is amiss is childish and once again symptomatic of a bad attitude.

8. 3 PEOPLE YOU KNOW HAVE COMMENTED ON YOUR BAD ATTITUDE

Perhaps the most obvious sign is when people tell you that you have a bad attitude. If three people close to you have told you that your behavior is unbearable and that you need to improve the way you talk, it’s time to sit up and take notice.

Fixing an attitude problem is easy enough but first you have to know that it exists. With the 8 signs provided above, you should be able to figure it out quickly and easily.

http://allwomenstalk.com/8-telling-signs-that-you-have-an-attitude-problem

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs That You Have An Attitude Probem by LuveU2(f): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2016
Having a beautiful face has really helped my attitude cheesywink
Re: 8 Signs That You Have An Attitude Probem by ryanfletcher: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2016
see what joblessness is causing to the op
Re: 8 Signs That You Have An Attitude Probem by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2016
LuveU2:
Having a beautiful face has really helped my attitude cheesywink
lmao cheesy lol its realy made it to graduate frm bad to worse

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs That You Have An Attitude Probem by vizkiz: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2016
anybody feeling this way has a mental problem already
Re: 8 Signs That You Have An Attitude Probem by LuveU2(f): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2016
Sexycleopatra:
lmao cheesy lol its realy made it to graduate frm bad to worse
grin grin My attitude is perfect
Re: 8 Signs That You Have An Attitude Probem by CassieTrinhVo: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2016
hey im Cassie from New York add me on my yahoo so we can have some fun now and we can talk more then meet up .. im Hot now
my id CassieTrinhVo@yahoo.com

Re: 8 Signs That You Have An Attitude Probem by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
LuveU2:
grin grin My attitude is perfect
where is ur twin sis hateu2

(1) (Reply)

8 Marriage Secret A Mother Must Tell Her Daughter. / I Won Mas*turbate / Watch V!deo: Pastor Caught On CCTV Camera Doing Things To A Girl During Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.