Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? (7616 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by Ptersmath: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2006
I have a friend, we went to the same school and currently, we are serving in the same state.My friend is handsome and ladies do run after him. I've noticed this right from our year one in school. Right now, there is this lady, a 400 level in a university running after my friend. Trust my friend, he never dull himself.

My question is that why do ladies run after handsome guys?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by whitelexi(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2006
Cos ladies r even worse when it comes to Lust at 1st sight grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by segunodus1: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2006
;Dold boy abi u no fine?why are u bothered.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by Damsal(f): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2006
i'm sorry what is it that ugly guys have again
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by Busta(f): 3:42am On Nov 08, 2006
Damsal:

good question.

Nuthin but heartache.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by Radiant(f): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2006
@poster, why do guys run after beautiful girls? Duhhhhhh!

If you wowo, sorry! but abeg leave your guy and his chicks  cool E no easy tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by naijacutee(f): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2006
Million pound question : Why do guys run after pretty girls?

Oh and the last time I ran after a fine boy was when the police were after us.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by ify2love2(f): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2006
handsmen are good to look at but to prevent senior[b][/b] high blood pressure ladies ought to stay off them, but the reverse is the case.

@ first poster
are you ugly or you love one of his babes?
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by haywhy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2006
What a question,
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by toyboy1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2006
wat a question indeed?
E easy to fine?
Abeg if u wowo like radiant just posted, then keep ur sef for the reminants of fine bois like moi
cos the ladies will always come running afta guys like us wink grin
Meanwhile dont loose hope cos every jack must find his jill abi?
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by haywhy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2006
roflmao
It seems its better to be quiet than to blab foolishly grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by Radiant(f): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2006
grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by whitelexi(m): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2006
Not all fine boys are bad, not all fine boys will accept girls just cos they chase after them, I just think girls lust more after fine boys cos i've seen things, 90% of girls' gossip is about a fine boy so its not really new, its just ridiculous when i hear them say guys lust after women too much, like they're saints

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by ima1(f): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2006
segun odus:

;Dold boy abi u no fine?why are u bothered.[color=#550000][/color]

grin grin grin LMAO thats exactly what i was thinking.

most ladies do that bcoz they no want baby wey go look like monkey
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by ell77(f): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2006
Damsal:

Haha. Oh gosh! No but seriously now to anwer your question, they usually (although not always) have money so if u are that way inclined no point wasting ur time on a fine boi! lol

Probably because while the fine boys were busy juggling girls they just sat there roast with nothing to juggle but their books. It's true oh! How many politicans self have been good looking, and isn't ur boss always ugly? Think about it I know there are fine rich guys too but I think they are outnumbered. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

(oh yeah and i am not ugly or a guy nor am i a digga- incase u are wondering why i am defending them)
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by Radiant(f): 12:07am On Nov 09, 2006
whitelexi:

Not all fine boys are bad, not all fine boys will accept girls just because they chase after them, I just think girls lust more after fine boys because i've seen things, 90% of girls' gossip is about a fine boy so its not really new, its just ridiculous when i hear them say guys lust after women too much, like they're saints

Yeah yeah yeah! Pigs fly!
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by candylips(m): 12:21am On Nov 09, 2006
Its a natural instinct.
When a guy or a girl is fine it shows a sign that he or she is fertile lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by molasco(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2006
Lust, lust and lust. Handsome guys will only use and dump u. Ladies beware.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by Okeamu1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2007
Mostly when girls are in their 18-27, they tend to go for handsome men and leave other considerations, When they are ready to settle down and have had their share of players (The handsome men), they will consider other mens pocket along with other things, Its true, If a man is fairly looking and have security, he can get any woman he wants. if the woman is taken, she will still have respect for him, and even lust after him in her mind,

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:39am On Nov 18, 2007
Because every lady wants a guy she can be proud of.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:57am On Nov 18, 2007
LOL who wants an unattractive guy beside her , I need a man am not ashamed to show off, someone that am proud of to call my man.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by almondjoy(f): 2:00am On Nov 18, 2007
Sorry I don't, In fact--I deliberately avoid them--seen too many in my life time.  Have too many in my family too--not one single ugly dude on both sides of the family. grin When you are used to seeing handsome dudes around you--you think it is normal.  Boy what a shock to see that there were a lot of ugly dudes out there as soon as I left my papa's compound! shocked

I need to see some not so pretty boys in my life. I have enough common sense to know that all that glitters is not gold.  I am more interested in what use a man will be in my life not outer "appeal".  Any man that spends more time in front of the mirror than myself---he he he he. cheesy  No go area oh.

Average looks okay.  Pretty boys, no!!!!  I go for the soul not the facade.  That lasts much longer.
Besides, there can only be one "pretty" person in my house besides the kids of course!

Not so pretty boys have more to offer my pretty self! cool

Give me an ugly man any day! The know their job! grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by theboy0808(m): 3:05am On Nov 18, 2007
what else is there to run after?!
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2007
@ Topic: Well, we as humans are attracted to beauty, in whatever form that comes in. Not just what's externally visible - someone can be attracted to a guy / girl that others may find unnatractive.

It's unnatural NOT to be attracted to beauty, in any shape or form. I've never come across anyone that's attracted to someone that doesn't appeal to their definition of beauty.

So, your friend must appeal to these lady's definition of beauty, as they see it. You, on the other hand will have your own fans, who may NOT be attracted to your friend. Folks definition of beauty will always differ, but the principle will always remain the same.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by SugaLips(f): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2007
Like what Siena said, it's natural. If two guys were standing side by side a woman would go for the better looking guy because ain't no one wanna have scary looking kids if you know what I mean.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by sod4luv(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2007
lol!
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2007
Suga_Lips:

Like what Siena said, it's natural. If two guys were standing side by side a woman would go for the better looking guy because ain't no one want to have scary looking kids if you know what I mean.

LMAO. . . oh true true
but not only that. . .who wants to wake up and the first thing they see is an ugly face, . yikes!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by rachiwise(f): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2007
Million pound question : Why do guys run after pretty girls?

Oh and the last time I ran after a fine boy was when the police were after us.

grin grin grin grin really hilarious.u made me laugh.,thanks for that.

@topic
me i no fit marry ugly man ooo,for where dem dey,make i ja comot. cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by zigbo(f): 2:15am On Nov 19, 2007
@poster u answered yourself. . . the ladies run after the guys because they are handsome undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by jkpretty(f): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2007
Not all ladies though tongue

Put make-up on a pig, a pig is still a pig, oink, oink, oink grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by AKMoor(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2007
ima1:

grin grin grin LMAO thats exactly what i was thinking.

most ladies do that because they no want baby wey go look like monkey
[/quo ] Are you now saying that ladies that go for ugly guys are desirous to give birth to babies that look like monkeys?
Re: Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2007
    LMAO thats exactly what i was thinking.

most ladies do that because they no want baby wey go look like monkey

But what people don't seem to understand are “Ugly people make the most beautiful babies", while the "Attractive couples make the ugliest looking babies"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

-- / Are You The Michelle To His Barack? / What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.