Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC (45913 Views)

How Jonathan, Wike Blocked Rivers State From Taking Delivery Of Two Helicopters / Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend / Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by gbenga2de: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2016
is he above d law?
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by 9niceguy(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
klax:

You sick infact you are mad so is everything the dogs and baboons APC says you just belief isn't

And the list if Buhari and APC are:
1. Lairs
2. Propaganda
3. Promised CHANGE but give CHAIN
4. No fuel for 8 months
5. Imtimudating and unecessary arrest of opposition
6. No good road in 9 months
7. No education for 9 months
9. Refinery still shut down and to buy petroleum from outside is better
10. Invasion of Ogoni land is a genocide crime.
11. Destruction of Nigeria economy in 8 months.
12. Nigeria still sleeping in darkness for 9 months
13. Inconclusive elections
14. Budget fraud
15. Traveller president
16. Dollar and pound sky rocket to all time embarrassment
17. Fulani invading peoples land with no caution simply they are buhari people
18. Buhari and APC running Hitler and pol pot style of govt

Endless ...................let other add their own.

So Mr list shut up and feck off ok. Your Daura man and all his good for nothing ministers are all scum bags ok. I won't stop bashing apc badly until they learn how to rule and fulfil promises above all let them go and work its the change they promised I want to see anything short of this it's a pure nonsense to me. Good night.
either daura man or not, hes ur president, all You nid is to endure lik we all did during president jonathief tenure... praise God sombody
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tokety7:

Who cares about an opinion of a nonentity? U and ur opinion can go ffuck ursef.
plz!, go and use ur life for something better dan taking pills for Ameachi's headache.

All u've been doing on is thread is to call ppl u don't knw names.

Get a life!.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Tokety7: 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
[s]
herbie27:
plz!, go and use ur life for something better dan taking pills for Ameachi's headache.

All u've been doing on is thread is to call ppl u don't knw names.

Get a life!.
[/s]

Shattapppp. What else Av u done here also than suuck wikes cocck?
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by satuma10: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
you had time to write all these stories about the lapses of Dr Jonathan .Are you writing all these because he is a product of PDP or in reality he did nothing in R/state meanwhile half of APC members are pdp products meaning there is nothing to expect from the new government.let me remind you that during Dr Goodluck regime fuel is everywhere sold at N87 per liter but today a litre of fuel in most states is sold at N150 above that is change,during Jonathan time a dollar is between N200 /215 but today it is between N350 /400 that is change.you see i am not a partisan but a product of good change which Nigerians are yet to experience .yes Dr Goodluck tried his best in the 36 states of the federation and as a human had his lapses which the new government used to campaign against his government which i expected , should be used as a corrective measure by the new government to better Nigeria instead they keep living with the excuses that he scattered Nigeria.My brother leadership is not an easy job and if you are by chance given an opportunity to lead as a councilor in your area i believe you may not find it easy to perform.so i will advice you learn to support and pray for your leaders to lead aright than criticizing them.thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by barikay: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by paschu: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
i
nortcentrallord:
P
R
O
P
A
G
A
N
D
A.

We are tired of apc's repetition. Stop campaigning and govern Nigeria. Incompetent, Clueless, hollow headed government.

Gee, I wish I could give you a trillion likes on this. So on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by nortcentrallord(m): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tokety7:

Don't worry. By the time wike is impeached, we will send him to Otuoke to meet him and shepopotamus to tell them that rivers deliverance from evil forces is complete.

Lol.

Sarcasm.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by mytym(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
KissCODE:
APC & Amaechi are century comedians. Can you imagine almost a year after GEJ left office someone is still mentioning his name on an election eve.
As bad as GEJ was people still have him in their posters until he lost to Buhari. But even now APC & Buhari are all good people, no APC candidate has the gut to put Buhari‘s picture in their campaign poster especially in Abuja. Those that mistakenly put his picture has reprinted new posters without face to cover for their ealier mistake.
River state people will judge Wike based on performance for this past 8 months not on these nonsense APC people are propagating.
I am watching sha

Bitter truth!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes / Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence / How Dasuki Claimed To Have Spent The Looted Fund - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.