Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC (45919 Views)

How Jonathan, Wike Blocked Rivers State From Taking Delivery Of Two Helicopters / Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend / Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Eze2000(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
wonder why they bring this up now or is it cos there is a rerun election looming?
politics and propaganda ...... the only thing missing is Laid Mohamed
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Tokety7: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
eLcastro:
lol..simple question....can u tel mi the the names of the 3 apc senatorial candidates.?

So u expect me to answer ur question right? Who are u and what do u take me for. A simple Google search will even give the answer. Rubbish.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by truthspeaks: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
I totally agree wit u. My advise is residents in rivers state shld stay @ home n allow on amaechi, wike n inec do d voting n if they like, kill themselves. Residents shld stay indoor
Icecomrade:
The kind of hatred APC Is breading in Rivers State just to win election is alarming.

Sadly when the eggs they are laying begins to hatch, two things are bound to happen

1. It's innocent citizens that will pay with their blood

2. they will be quick to blame Wike for the death and violence

nah wah o. Winning election is not a do or die affair now.

These guys should just give peace a chance..

Assembling APC in the house to help Amaechi impeach Wike is where all this is revolving around.
Its not worth the life of innocent citizens abeg

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by BeauHomme: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tokety7:

Don't worry. By the time wike is impeached, we will send him to Otuoke to meet him and shepopotamus to tell them that rivers deliverance from evil forces is complete.

Senior man, I hope you're in River state and you have your PVC located, dusted and waiting for saturday.

A lot of your fellow APC e-warrior stay as far as Kaura Namoda yet comment on Rivers issues like they are in PH. Yet, on election day, they are hundreds of miles away from Rivers. You jinja your APC folks in Rivers with false confidence of victory, then let them down on election day.

You folks did same last year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Tokety7: 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
BeauHomme:

Senior man, I hope you're in River state and you have your PVC located, dusted and waiting for saturday.

A lot of your fellow APC e-warrior stay as far as Kaura Namoda yet comment on Rivers issues like they are in PH. Yet, on election day, they are hundreds of miles away from Rivers. You jinja your APC folks in Rivers with false confidence of victory, then let them down on election day.

You folks did same last year

Another ignoramus waiting to make use of a pvc the supreme Court has already ruled isn't a must.
U can do all the voting while u leave the rigging to us. We will see who will smile last at the end of the day....
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by eLcastro(m): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tokety7:

So u expect me to answer ur question right? Who are u and what do u take me for. A simple Google search will even give the answer. Rubbish.
that exactly is ma point...u knw notin bouh rivers politics so keep ur thumbs at a place...as free nd fair all d pdp candidates will handicap dia opponents....evn d so kal magnus Abe wah did he do 4 d ogonis.? also on free election olaka wil defeat him..so y u rantin...Bleep boi..lyk u said we xpect d dullard 2 giv d classless x-gov some military assistance.,juz he doesn't luk stupid b4 d apc cacus...onli wif dat can apc win a seat...nd datz likely dia game plan
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by nkemjacob2(m): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
APC we re not fool o. All dis written words are too obvious to detect its a lie... Is Ameachi a saint? U can no longer fool nigeria with ur propaganda stop d blaming cards, and b idealitic

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by amtaken(f): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
The good thing is that 99.9% Nigerians know that these allegations are false.

GEJ can sue these morons for defamation of character but I know that peaceful/calm GEJ can't be bothered with them.

Shame on you Amechi!

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Tokety7: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
eLcastro:
that exactly is ma point...u knw notin bouh rivers politics so keep ur thumbs at a place...as free nd fair all d pdp candidates will handicap dia opponents....evn d so kal magnus Abe wah did he do 4 d ogonis.? also on free election olaka wil defeat him..so y u rantin...Bleep boi

Because I chose not to answer a silly question. Joke, I know far than u can ever imagined. Infact I also know that here in rivers, we don't vote, we rig. Saturday won't be an exception. I passed along azikwe Road some couple of minutes ago, amaechi and his people were all over govt house. Wike thugs are no where to be found.
Go ahead with ur so called voting and leave the rigging for them. grin

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by aeronot(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Do these people still think they are in opposition?

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by eLcastro(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tokety7:

Because I chose not to answer a silly question. Joke, I know far than u can ever imagined. Infact I also know that here in rivers, we don't vote, we rig. Saturday won't be an exception. I passed along azikwe Road some couple of minutes ago, amaechi and his people were all over govt house. Wike thugs are no where to be found.
Go ahead with ur so called voting and leave the rigging for them. grin
zombies always contradictin theirsef..."here in rivers we don't vote.,we rig" so why r u shoutin wike rigged his way into power na.?

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Tokety7: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
eLcastro:
zombies always contradictin theirsef..."here in rivers we don't vote.,we rig" so why r u shoutin wike rigged his way into power na.?

Nonentity talking nonsense since the beginning of time. What contradiction? Yes, in rivers rigging is done. Wike did it and he succeeded. He will do it again thus Saturday but a superior rigging machine will defeat him.
Are u clear now?

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by HomeOfMe(f): 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by marv1: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
May be u dont know the meaning of opposition. What is wrong in those things mentioned and the people? Let those people come out and defend. Or Is it not correct that 5member of legislative house wanted to impeach against 26? Or is it not true that during Gej we had two sets of gov forum chairmen. Let the truth be said and forget sentiments. I dont belong to any party apc or pdp.
radiokilla:
how can APC be ruling and playing opposition at the same time. I pity this country
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by BeauHomme: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tokety7:

Another ignoramus waiting to make use of a pvc the supreme Court has already ruled isn't a must.
U can do all the voting while u leave the rigging to us. We will see who will smile last at the end of the day....
Rubbish.

Lol...you call me ignoramus, yet you can't tell the names of the candidates you intend voting (or rigging) for. Pls just don't rig in your opponentgrin. Amaechi go use u do peppersoup.

Little boy, pls wipe your dripping nose and sit down for a little lecture. Supreme court never ruled against voter's card. Without the card, how will they even locate one's name in the register?! It's the card reader that was ruled against. You obviously know nothing about the election, yet you want to rig. Now, who's the real ignoramus?grin

Guy, you better remain indoors on saturday jare!. From all indications, you're just a learnergringrin

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tokety7:
Only an eternal fool will expect free and fair election this Saturday. It will be extremely very foolish of APC not to rig this election as they deem fit afterall that's the only language wike knows and tge same Way he secured that seat. Who cares what other states does. Buhari should stay clear and allow the General of common sense revolution marshall his troops using all apparatus of power to victory.
Nothing will happen afterwards. Fools will only shout and protest but will shut their trap afterwards. Wike must go. The era of paying governors perfume levy must end in Ph for ever.
Is dis a gubernatorial election?.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Tokety7: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
herbie27:
Is dis a gubernatorial election?.

See ur life. Wike will be impeached and he will eventually go. This election holds that key.

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Mekuze24: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
D problem with APC is thier pretension of sainthood and unblemishness whereas dey are worst than PDP....
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by eLcastro(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tokety7:

Nonentity talking nonsense since the beginning of time. What contradiction? Yes, in rivers rigging is done. Wike did it and he succeeded. He will do it again thus Saturday but a superior rigging machine will defeat him.
Are u clear now?
waste semen..rivers wud'v bin beta if ur dad had juz cum on the beddings.....askin mi if m clear.,can u rig in a state u don't atleast 25 percent own...#gudnyt
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by 1miccza: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Mumus blaming someone else when everything else around you has fallen apart
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Tokety7: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
BeauHomme:

Lol...you call me ignoramus, yet you can't tell the names of the candidates you intend voting (or rigging) for. Pls just don't rig in your opponentgrin. Amaechi go use u do peppersoup.

Kiss my arse why u await for names. Rubbish

Little boy, pls wipe your dripping nose and sit down for a little lecture. Supreme court never ruled against voter's card. Without the card, how will they even locate one's name in the register?! It's the card reader that was ruled against. You obviously know nothing about the election, yet you want to rig. Now, who's the real ignoramus?grin

Actually u are still the ignoramus because even if u don't have ur card by virtue of the fact that u Av misplaced it but u know ur number or u are identified in the register, u can still go ahead to vote. When I said pvc wasn't a must, I knew what I was saying. U see ur life now?

Guy, you better remain indoors on saturday jare!. From all indications, you're just a learnergringrin

Whether am indoors or not is inconsequential. The deed is done. U and ur kind will only protest for some days and gnash ur teeth like u did for Jonah-daft men. U will grow to love and accept the winners of the rigging machinery of the ruling party.

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Tokety7: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
eLcastro:
waste semen..rivers wud'v bin beta if ur dad had juz cum on the beddings.....askin mi if m clear.,can u rig in a state u don't atleast 25 percent own...#gudnyt

Calling ur shameless papa name in a discussion involving wike suggest frustration and lack of sense to me. 25 % is even too much. 10 % is more than enough. That's far more than the required thumbs to do the deed.

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by kelvinovie(m): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
APC is saint. just occurred to me now, the third arm of the government, the judiciary was halted because of selfish, twisted minded government of amechi. Saint indeed

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by MirandaPrestly(f): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
When will all this propaganda stop? PIB didn't pass; was Jonathan a senator? We claim democracy but obviously whoever came up with that statement knows nothing about separation of powers.

If this was a campaign statement from the APC, then I'm not surprised. Their plan begins and ends with unseating whoever is in power. No plans are made for governance. I am yet to hear one sentence about what their plans are for their constituents when voted in.

We can all see the change in the country. Perhaps that's why Amaechi hasn't talked about change because he knows it won't fly. He's applying the old technique that brought APC to aso rock last year: blame Jonathan.

I really hope they get what they deserve on Saturday. Leadership isn't about mud slinging, it's about taking responsibility and doing the job you applied for by contesting elections. Let the contestants talk to their prospective voters, if they have anything to offer. The "blame Jonathan " lyrics are stale already.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tokety7:

See ur life. Wike will be impeached and he will eventually go. This election holds that key.
jst as have seen ur life from afar....so u think APC senators will win in Rivers State.

I wish i knew u in person bt let Ameachi and his touts do what Eva they want...their vote is insignificant compared to dat of PDP supporters because even at the federal level APC has FAILED.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by BeauHomme: 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=Tokety7 post=43836514][/quote]

Hehehehehe....gringrin

You're trying so hard to impress me

I just dey laff ugringrin
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
eLcastro:
why are u wasting ur time on dis guy.

These are the once dat will get killed and APC will start shedding crocodile tears
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Tokety7: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
BeauHomme:

Hehehehehe....gringrin

Dp
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Tokety7: 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
BeauHomme:

Hehehehehe....gringrin

Impress u.......really......
Who the Ffuck are u?
Get off ur high horse. U are inconsequential.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tokety7:

so ur hoping dat APC wins in Rivers State grin grin grin grin grin

I jst dey pity u!.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Tokety7: 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
herbie27:
jst as have seen ur life from afar....so u think APC senators will win in Rivers State.

I wish i knew u in person bt let Ameachi and his touts do what Eva they want...their vote is insignificant compared to dat of PDP supporters because even at the federal level APC has FAILED.

Still the same senseless rants of votes. Ffuck ur votes, it won't count. It has never counted in rivers before now and it won't start counting this Saturday. Wike himself knows this. It's ur vote that is insignificant and inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Tokety7: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
herbie27:
so ur hoping dat APC wins in Rivers State grin grin grin grin grin

I jst dey pity u!.

The superior rigger with superior outer powers will win. That has always been the norm here. Saturday won't be an exception.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Begins Operation Identification Nationwide Today / Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard / Bashir El-Rufaiā€¸ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.