Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC (45922 Views)

How Jonathan, Wike Blocked Rivers State From Taking Delivery Of Two Helicopters / Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend / Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by BeauHomme: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tokety7:

Impress u.......really......
Who the Ffuck are u?
Get off ur high horse. U are inconsequential.

It's late. Go to bed. And hope you've done the homework your teacher gave you at school today. You can keep quoting me, I hear there's no school tomorrow, so keep enjoying nairaland. I'm done with you as you've got nothing useful to share
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Tokety7: 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
[s]
BeauHomme:

It's late. Go to bed. And hope you've done the homework your teacher gave you at school today. You can keep quoting me, I hear there's no school tomorrow, so keep enjoying nairaland. I'm done with you as you've got nothing useful to share
[/s]

Bunkum
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by eLcastro(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
herbie27:
why are u wasting ur time on dis guy.

These are the once dat will get killed and APC will start shedding crocodile tears
was juz tryin to school him....buh some people r meant to fail.,4 one i knw he won't step out com satday...jus so we can mayb chat in d future...i alrdy told him #gudnyt so m done wif him
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by willele(m): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
APC is a failed party with little children fooled by a local man from ubima.let me tell u associates of past criminals just forget rivers state because amaechi stole rivers money and used it to sponsor arewa people and u think u can come and deceive us and steal again?.please chibuzor or wat u call urself go back to abuja and bring back our money. Rivers people need that money.ur lies and propaganda is over so forget rivers state ok.because we don't want our court to close,we don't want our assembly to be in room in abuja,we don't want u to insult our chieves and elders.

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by willele(m): 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
APC is a failed party with little children fooled by a local man from ubima.let me tell u associates of past criminals just forget rivers state because amaechi stole rivers money and used it to sponsor arewa people and u think u can come and deceive us and steal again?.please chibuzor or wat u call urself go back to abuja and bring back our money. Rivers people need that money.ur lies and propaganda is over so forget rivers state ok.because we don't want our court to close,we don't want our assembly to be in room in abuja,we don't want u to insult our chiefs and elders.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by amazon14: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Keep blaming gej...... apc are total failure
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by lordizak(m): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
funnynation:
The thunder wey go fire some APC members wey dey blame GEJ no get brake.. Apc na d highest evil wey befall Nigerians.. Keep blaming GEJ while keeps receiving award..
*iranu*

Imagine everything don change.. Economy harsh.. security harsh... dollar harsh.. our leaders harsh.. Price of goods high... Even ordinary MTN caller tune wey dey say press 1 to copy this tune don increase to press 11.. From press 1 to press 11.. Apc why nah?.. FTC.. dedicate to my fellow entertainers and Arsenal RIP in advance..

Nairaland official comedian
U sound like an eel.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tokety7:

Still the same senseless rants of votes. Ffuck ur votes, it won't count. It has never counted in rivers before now and it won't start counting this Saturday. Wike himself knows this. It's ur vote that is insignificant and inconsequential.
the only word u have in ur vocabulary is inconsequential.

I thought ppl like u said Wike rigged the election and APC is a party of saints and didn't rig.

Ameachi is going 2 be in his unit so he can rig dat one jst as u've said bt Wike can go run the units(supervising) and the local government in River State has chairmen who are Wike's boys.

Think boy! Think!.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by sikirat2020: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
list all buhari ,amechi and apc sins lets compare and contrast .
fools.
remember that amechi is the chief sponsor of apc campaigns and yet a saint in your eyes.
The thunder and amadioha that will fire you people is getting ready

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tokety7:

The superior rigger with superior outer powers will win. That has always been the norm here. Saturday won't be an exception.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ur view is myopic and in case u don't knw, the governor is in a better position to rig the election(superior rigger) dan ur lion of ubima.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by abiambo(m): 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
so u are one of the Nigerians that saw buhari and dr gej stand head to head yet chose to vote the pmb, i hope u are enjoying Nigeria as it is today, btw where is our president and petroleum minister in the mist of the chaos, (do u ve fuel in ur car if yes how much did you buy and how long was the queue, u answer that puzzle)
Abayhormy:
Jonathan messed up.
But Apc too seem to be messing up.
If they don't get things right after this tenure, they will also get the Jonathan treatment. The 'Change' ideology is bigger than any political body, even Apc.
This is not a tribal, nor religious, nor ethnic thing.
It is the right political awareness that we need.
CHANGE ANY LEADERSHIP THAT IS NON-PERFORMING, and GIVE PROSPECTIVE LEADERS WITH BETTER PROSPECTS THE CHANCE TO LEAD !
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by openmine(m): 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
why do dey keep cursing the same party that they were ALL part of?
Isn't that stupidity?....and wen is APC going to stop calling the name of GEJ...dey keep making the guy popular even after he has left that hot seat at aso rock for their new lord and master PMB...ohh men i envy GEJ ohh...even obj admires his popularity cheesy cheesy
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by willele(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Chibuzor amaechi. You and your party don't have anything to offer rivers people. Please we don't want our court to close. We don't want our house of assembly to close and relocate to abuja, we don't want your to insult our elders and chiefs, we don't want you to steal our money again for 2019. Please bring back our money you used to sponsor APC in Nigeria. We know you so we can't Associate with Past Criminalsl.we will tell u on the 19th that Rivers State is PDP.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Kennitrust(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
out of profund confusion, they blame gej.

But they told us that they know the problem and it's solution. So, what's the blame for?
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by BushidoBlue(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tokety7:
[s][/s]

Bunkum

Having read through your posts, I have come to the conclusion that you are just a dull, paid troll without a clue about Politics or human interaction.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Rallyman: 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Thank God is only a witch that knows a witch. Foolish people. Apc are not sinner after giving us the wrong meaning of change lolzzzz
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by basadenet: 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
the poster failed to list sins of APC. Wike remains the governor.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by jsplive: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tokety7:
Only an eternal fool will expect free and fair election this Saturday. It will be extremely very foolish of APC not to rig this election as they deem fit afterall that's the only language wike knows and tge same Way he secured that seat. Who cares what other states does. Buhari should stay clear and allow the General of common sense revolution marshall his troops using all apparatus of power to victory.
Nothing will happen afterwards. Fools will only shout and protest but will shut their trap afterwards. Wike must go. The era of paying governors perfume levy must end in Ph for ever.
bros, U sound a bit too desperate & power hungry, ah..ah, I thought apc was only dealing on propaganda & open lies, I never knew their deadly desperation had taken them to flesh-hungry & blood thirstiness. Insensitive blood suckers always looking for who to blame for their failures...mtsheeew smh in disappointment.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by willele(m): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Chibuzor amaechi, you and your people are lie and propaganda peddlers. We don't want you for obvious reasons 1. We don't want our court to close.2.we don't want our House of assembly to be in your parlour in abuja.3. We domt want you to insult our chiefs and elders. 4. We don't want you to steal our money through mono rail project.5. We don't want our children to go to other states for WAEC and NECO exams. 6. We don't want you to steal our money for 2019. Please bring back our money. Rivers is PDP so go back to abuja and try to hustle for our money ok.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by funnynation(m): 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
lordizak:
U sound like an eel.
Ok.. better still cat fish
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Mistermamus(m): 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
Party beteroff as an opposition, wat a pity if i voted em into power 4 for dey shame
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by rolams(m): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
When will your senses be back you these idiot APC!
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by kingsworldola: 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
If after almost one long year out of office GEJ is still been blame, its simply means he is a super star. it also means APC plus dullard are confused. all they have for gullible Nigerians is blame GEJ and PDP.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by abuazee2820: 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
wike is wicked person he don't know anything than killing people of river state is only mumu will vote for wike. UUUUP APC, UUUUP AMECHI
[b][/b]
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by dolak: 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pls, is Aregbesola SIN against osun bail-out fund/ workers/students among? If not.....APC needs to be dust with broom.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Bonuwa: 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
Stupid
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:05am On Mar 17, 2016
[size=14pt] 8. Ceding of oil wells belonging to Rivers to Bayelsa and Abia states to ensure that the revenue accruing to the State was reduced to nothing.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:10am On Mar 17, 2016
[size=14pt] 13. Supporting every imaginable act of impunity in the State, including the plot by five State Assembly members to impeach the Speaker in a House of 31 members.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by denko(m): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2016
try and see to change buhari
Abayhormy:
Jonathan messed up.
But Apc too seem to be messing up.
If they don't get things right after this tenure, they will also get the Jonathan treatment. The 'Change' ideology is bigger than any political body, even Apc.
This is not a tribal, nor religious, nor ethnic thing.
It is the right political awareness that we need.
CHANGE ANY LEADERSHIP THAT IS NON-PERFORMING, and GIVE PROSPECTIVE LEADERS WITH BETTER PROSPECTS THE CHANCE TO LEAD !
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Chuksyno(m): 12:32am On Mar 17, 2016
Na only 4 Rivers state gej committed all dis sins? na hin be sey he no commit any sin na. 36 states minus 1 states = 35 states. how e come be sey na only una waka come? I thank God gej commited righteousness in my own state.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by ngoziama: 1:35am On Mar 17, 2016
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by banmee(m): 1:38am On Mar 17, 2016
Aristotle96:
Politics na mumu matter I pity people way dy carry am for head undecided

You still need to be involved. If not, the kind of people who have ruined the country will continue to do so forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS / "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.