Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC (45921 Views)

How Jonathan, Wike Blocked Rivers State From Taking Delivery Of Two Helicopters / Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend / Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 17, 2016
Buhari, is it because of Rivers money?
Embattled President Muhammadu Buhari, who has lost the control of the economy, according to his Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, threatened to attack Rivers State with troops. He gave this threat in far away Equatorial Guinea less than 4 days to the Rivers State Re-run elections.

This is unfortunate and falls below Presidential Standards.

Buhari’s threat is part of the APC Plot To Rig the Rivers Rerun elections. He directed Security agencies to act against the sponsors of the 'political violence ' in Rivers State. Buhari linked his statement to the rerun elections.

It is on record that Rotimi Amaechi sponsored Buhari’s Presidential Campaign to the tune of over N220billion and also expended Rivers money , funding other APC candidates across Nigeria. Is that good enough reason for Buhari to politicise the security of over 6 million residents of the state?

Everyone knows that APC is eager to steal Rivers State through the back door. APC National Chairman , Chief John Odigie-Oyegun said that no matter the oil price, Rivers State is a goldmine. Is that why Buhari has sanctioned the invasion of Rivers communities and killings by soldiers?

If Buhari was interested in acting as a President and not a beneficiary of Rivers funds through campaign spending, he would have ordered an independent investigation and not a political declaration.

Just because of Rivers resources, Buhari detailed his in-law Amina Zakari, INEC National Commissioner, to Rivers State for fishy deals.

Over 500 Agatu people were murdered in Benue State, Buhari never linked it to politics, because Agatu people voted PDP during the recent Benue South rerun. Also, Benue has no oil money.

What of Mile 12 in Lagos State where over 20 persons lost their lives in the Hausa/Yoruba violence. Which political party was involved?

Two days ago at the Abia State University, two students were beheaded. What name is their political party?

Kogi and Enugu Traditional Rulers have in the last one week written to the Presidency on several killings by Fulani herdsmen in their communities. What is the political colour? Buhari is yet to reply.

Kogi, Adamawa, Taraba, Nasarawa, Plateau, Cross River, Yobe , Borno and Kaduna have varying degrees of killings and insecurity reported daily in the media. Not a word has been heard from Buhari.

Are we to conclude that Buhari’s interest in Rivers State is just because he wants to patronise his Chief campaign sponsor, Amaechi. After all, Amaechi has been boasting that he is now the Commander in Chief. With Buhari’s statement in far away Equatorial Guinea, the picture is clearer.

We commend the Rivers State Government for already alerting the International Community of the fraudulent deployment of the military for the purpose of manipulating the election.

Buhari has lost the economy, he is losing the security equation by his partisan posture. How did Nigeria get here? BUHARI MUST KNOW THAT MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING. INTEGRITY COUNTS.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by gformula: 3:13am On Mar 17, 2016
APC, APC, APC...how many times did I call you? make una leave PDP and face the business of running this Nation... If una think say propaganda still dey sell make una try harder. This change to hardship is no longer funny and Nigerians are warming up for una sent forth that is if they will be fair enough to use pure water instead of stones to send una to where una miss road come Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 17, 2016
FROM ''SAI BABA'' TO ''HABA BABA! '' - A case of wasted goodwill

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by opius: 4:06am On Mar 17, 2016
IF RAIN NO FALL NA JONATHAN... IF SUN TOO MUCH NA JONATHAN..... IF THEM WITH THERE WIFE THEY FIGHT NA GEJ ... IF BUHARI NO FIT EAT NA GBJ.... APCcccc NA WA O...
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by crazyclown07(m): 5:08am On Mar 17, 2016
Irrelevant comments from this APC,

Afta all their ranting, my dear PDP will take the day

Pdp is Rivers and Rivers is PDP

The people of Rivers are wise enough,after the incompetency shown by the APC Led administration

Amaechi will be embarassed after d Rerun election
Go PDP

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by justmenoni: 5:20am On Mar 17, 2016
God giv me this kind of gej's patience ooooo

Ur enemies will eventually run mad or die hard of high blood pressure when you ignore all their efforts of getting back at you
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by sheubaba2013: 5:27am On Mar 17, 2016
If not for our foolish, idiot, nonsense, selfish, rubbish, heartless, good for nothing, self centre, (add your own) politricians Nigeria could have been among the best 5 countries in the world. Quote me wrong and collect a dirty slap. They should geroutofhere. Inunbimi cry undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by sheubaba2013: 5:30am On Mar 17, 2016
Nigeria politicians destroying Nigeria since 1960 till date. Awononiranu....lalastical lala is awear. undecided undecided undecided
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Tokety7: 5:50am On Mar 17, 2016
jsplive:

bros, U sound a bit too desperate & power hungry, ah..ah, I thought apc was only dealing on propaganda & open lies, I never knew their deadly desperation had taken them to flesh-hungry & blood thirstiness. Insensitive blood suckers always looking for who to blame for their failures...mtsheeew smh in disappointment.

Am sorry but u sound hypocritical and it stinks to high heavens. If not, u would have reserved some of ur rants for the fool of a governor who is the only one known to be calling for blood, writing will or murder. U sound really deranged.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Tokety7: 5:52am On Mar 17, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Having read through your posts, I have come to the conclusion that you are just a dull, paid troll without a clue about Politics or human interaction.

Who cares about an opinion of a nonentity? U and ur opinion can go ffuck ursef.

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Tokety7: 5:56am On Mar 17, 2016
herbie27:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ur view is myopic and in case u don't knw, the governor is in a better position to rig the election(superior rigger) dan ur lion of ubima.

Another ignoramus talk. No wonder he is the only one shouting foul, while his opponents are carefully doing their thing. grin grin
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Eluwilussit(m): 6:00am On Mar 17, 2016
drshrewd:
Jonathan is just a disgrace and a let down to the people of Niger Delta. what a slow poke of a president he was angry

He was the president of Nigeria not Niger delta. cool
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Tokety7: 6:00am On Mar 17, 2016
herbie27:
the only word u have in ur vocabulary is inconsequential.

U are holding on shafts. This is senseless.

I thought ppl like u said Wike rigged the election and APC is a party of saints and didn't rig.

Really, prove this with a post from me and I will be convinced that u aren't a bastard.

Ameachi is going 2 be in his unit so he can rig dat one jst as u've said bt Wike can go run the units(supervising) and the local government in River State has chairmen who are Wike's boys.

So who will stop Amaechi from moving around? Again, do ur voting while the result writing is for them to do.

Think boy! Think!.

U need it more. U aren't making use of ur brain at all.

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Remii(m): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2016
Tokety7:
Only an eternal fool will expect free and fair election this Saturday. It will be extremely very foolish of APC not to rig this election as they deem fit afterall that's the only language wike knows and tge same Way he secured that seat. Who cares what other states does. Buhari should stay clear and allow the General of common sense revolution marshall his troops using all apparatus of power to victory.
Nothing will happen afterwards. Fools will only shout and protest but will shut their trap afterwards. Wike must go. The era of paying governors perfume levy must end in Ph for ever.

anyway supreme court judgement encourages that , just win anyhow and leave proof of rigging to the looser.

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Tokety7: 7:15am On Mar 17, 2016
Remii:

anyway supreme court judgement encourages that , just win anyhow and leave proof of rigging to the looser.

Now u are talking.

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by ileogbenfidel(m): 7:38am On Mar 17, 2016
APC is better as an opposition party than a ruling party. They lack what it takes
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Greatidonis: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2016
drshrewd:
Jonathan is just a disgrace and a let down to the people of Niger Delta. what a slow poke of a president he was angry

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by kosokoadeyemi: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2016
Yes bad government ave see in my life,by God grace they will never go unpunished ijmn
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by michylabo(m): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2016
Tokety7:

Am sorry but u sound hypocritical and it stinks to high heavens. If not, u would have reserved some of ur rants for the fool of a governor who is the only one known to be calling for blood, writing will or murder. U sound really deranged.

Violence should be abhorred. Good u hate violence. But its also on record that APC has a famous label of inciting violence if they dnt win elections... So y advocate and support APC to win the elections...as if they are not also murderers...irrespective of rigging or not.... U have insulted and attacked everyone who commented.. I think u r an APC sympathizer.. Whatever...

But dont you think that after close to 9months and past administrations are still blamed for lots of shit which we are aware and the country is shutting down; that the incumbent powers shld atleast start improving lives of its citizenry.

If Wike is effective and already improving lives in Rivers, shldnt that be what governance is all about... Y battle axe and knives to remove and him..Y not follow the Jona way of simply concede for peace to reign.

Amaechi shld focus on his new portfolio. Him no fit answer simple question radio presenter ask?
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Greatidonis: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2016
As a true apolitical Rivers man I have sensed and seen long ago that Jonathan never liked or ment well for Rivers people, he punished all and every Rivers man because he had issues with Ameachi. Who does that? A state that made him. May God forgive him.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Ohamzee: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2016
vision2050:
blame blame blame nothing to show for ground . I need form to join the wailergrin
Form sef don expensive now oh. U go fit to buy am? I blame bubu.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Aristotle96(m): 8:23am On Mar 17, 2016
banmee:

You still need to be involved. If not, the kind of people who have ruined the country will continue to do so forever.
who my involving don help? As d country day now e dy like watin good? I can't argue politics nah... Wen its 4 yrs I just vote and dats it anybody that wins wins, I continue my normal life I can't start defending ApC or PdP because v they all d same
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by banmee(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2016
Aristotle96:
who my involving don help? As d country day now e dy like watin good? I can't argue politics nah... Wen its 4 yrs I just vote and dats it anybody that wins wins, I continue my normal life I can't start defending ApC or PdP because v they all d same

I agree with you. Taking sides is the wrong answer, especially in Nigeria, but you don't have to take sides to be involved. Be a critic of bad governance. Be the outsider.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by Tokety7: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2016
[s]
michylabo:

Violence should be abhorred. Good u hate violence. But its also on record that APC has a famous label of inciting violence if they dnt win elections... So y advocate and support APC to win the elections...as if they are not also murderers...irrespective of rigging or not.... U have insulted and attacked everyone who commented.. I think u r an APC sympathizer.. Whatever...

But dont you think that after close to 9months and past administrations are still blamed for lots of shit which we are aware and the country is shutting down; that the incumbent powers shld atleast start improving lives of its citizenry.

If Wike is effective and already improving lives in Rivers, shldnt that be what governance is all about... Y battle axe and knives to remove and him..Y not follow the Jona way of simply concede for peace to reign.

Amaechi shld focus on his new portfolio. Him no fit answer simple question radio presenter ask?
[/s]

U are nothing but just another wike sympathiser. What country is shutting down? Which life is wike improving? The same man demanding governors perfume levy from market women? U are a joke. Wike has sowed violence and that he will reap. After this come back and let's start talking about free and fair elections. It won't happen this Saturday.

1 Like

Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by stubbornman(m): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2016
funnynation:
The thunder wey go fire some APC members wey dey blame GEJ no get brake.. Apc na d highest evil wey befall Nigerians.. Keep blaming GEJ while keeps receiving award..
*iranu*

Imagine everything don change.. Economy harsh.. security harsh... dollar harsh.. our leaders harsh.. Price of goods high... Even ordinary MTN caller tune wey dey say press 1 to copy this tune don increase to press 11.. From press 1 to press 11.. Apc why nah?.. FTC.. dedicate to my fellow entertainers and Arsenal RIP in advance..

Nairaland official comedian
sugar self no dey sweet for garri .....you gats pour like 7 cubes make the garri sweet ......na wa oooooo
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by tammie24: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[size=20pt]The APC are 100% RIGHT. The Bufon called JoNothing must be arrested immediately! [/size]
go arrest am na
abi you dey fear
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by gbens2000(m): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2016
I tried to read but the way u started the first,y wickedly.that a useless and myopic view.nonsense.try to be just wen u deal with issues that concerns a country as sensitive as 9ja.
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by funnynation(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2016
stubbornman:

sugar self no dey sweet for garri .....you gats pour like 7 cubes make the garri sweet ......na wa oooooo
Thank God you understand
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by loomer: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2016
Abayhormy:
Jonathan messed up.
But Apc too seem to be messing up.
If they don't get things right after this tenure, they will also get the Jonathan treatment. The 'Change' ideology is bigger than any political body, even Apc.
This is not a tribal, nor religious, nor ethnic thing.
It is the right political awareness that we need.
CHANGE ANY LEADERSHIP THAT IS NON-PERFORMING, and GIVE PROSPECTIVE LEADERS WITH BETTER PROSPECTS THE CHANCE TO LEAD !

Oga make we no deceive ourselves, APC don hold power, weda them do well or not them go retain am by all means necessary. Unless the party divide o
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by egobetatoday: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2016
Absolute balderdash if you ask me. APC should be given PhD in blame game and Lies but F9 in economy, security, power etc
Re: 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC by gbenga2de: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2016
Jonathan failed we know, but please APC should sit tight to correct d mistake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard / Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri / Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.