Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Do U Think Its Over? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Think Its Over? (2223 Views)

I Think Its Time For Me To Take A Bow / Why Do Some Nigerian Guys Think Its Hard To Have A Hot Girlfriend / Why Do Men Think Its Okay...its Not! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Think Its Over? by oyinda3(f): 7:55am On Jul 22, 2009
Tracey121:

And that's what I have learned in the past 40 yrs of my life hey

uhh
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2009
Tracey121:

Yep I was, I bought him once and it was his BDay and now he just assumed that I will buy him again, tough luck

well, if you've bought him the cigarettes before, then what can anyone say really.

why did you decide to stop?
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by C2H5OH(f): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2009
loooooooooooool this woman sef.

40 calling herself an overegoed bitch. indeed
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2009
@MRbrownJAY
Dude, ur one mouthful guy I have ever have to meet, but to sum it all up, I hear u and blv me I am not as stubborn as u think I am
Its just that I dont understand why is it a mission impossible for guys to love some1 without breaking their hearts, anyways its not like they gona
bring me the world coz everytime I put my heart out there for those a$$ holes all they do is to tear it apart so dont u think its kind of a
waste of time to be in any kinda r/s for happiness if ur not gona be happy anyway
There are more important things in life than relationship hey there dude
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2009
C2H5OH:

loooooooooooool this woman sef.

40 calling herself an overegoed bitch. indeed
OH Thank God there are still ppl with sense of humor in this world
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2009
tpia.:

well, if you've bought him the cigarettes before, then what can anyone say really.

why did you decide to stop?
Sweetie, U know why I made it clear that it was his BDay when I bought the cigarettes, its bcoz I wanted even the slowest thinkers to understand that I only
buy the cigars to spoil him for that day and even if I did buy him more than just once when I wanted stop I was gona stop, its my choice ok
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by C2H5OH(f): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2009
Tracey121:

OH Thank God there are still ppl with sense of humor in this world
You're welcome ma'am
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by oyinda3(f): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2009
lmao
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by C2H5OH(f): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2009
oyinda.:

lmao
Why? it ain't funny.

I personally think some women fail to see how the responsibility for the failures in their relationships falls squarely on their shoulders too.
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by C2H5OH(f): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2009
Tracey, I for one would question your taste in men. But I stop just short of doing that because I have come to realize that we all have different tastes. There was the awkardness f you having to find out that your prior boyfriend knocked up your homegirl, and you were still in the process nursing thoughts of welcoming him back into your life. Now with you having to deal with this I'm short of words. I just think that with the caliber of men you date you should have seen it from a mile away that problems like this would arise.

If you have gotten the cigarettes from him once before, why exactly did you refuse to get them now?

If the guy can ditch you like that over a puff of smoke, I doubt he really cares that much about you anyhow. But what do I know?
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by oyinda3(f): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2009
i don't think she was in a relationship. she only though she was in one.
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by C2H5OH(f): 8:40am On Jul 22, 2009
Of course she was in one. you would be surprised by how many dumb ass motherfuckers are out there that people are having to deal with on a daily basis. Yet it would be very difficult for them to snap out of it because of the stupid feelings of attachment they have developed for these people.

Love's a dirty game.
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2009
C2H5OH:

Tracey, I for one would question your taste in men.  But I stop just short of doing that because I have come to realize that we all have different tastes.  There was the awkardness f you having to find out that your prior boyfriend knocked up your homegirl, and you were still in the process nursing thoughts of welcoming him back into your life.  Now with you having to deal with this I'm short of words.  I just think that with the caliber of men you date you should have seen it from a mile away that problems like this would arise.

If you have gotten the cigarettes from him once before, why exactly did you refuse to get them now?

If the guy can ditch you like that over a puff of smoke, I doubt he really cares that much about you anyhow.  But what do I know?
I have given up in trying to understand why u guys think that, bcoz I bought cigars once, I have to do that for my entire life even when I don't want to and thats why Im not gona try and defend myself on that one coz I personally think its crazy

Ok now back to my dilemmas with guys, I guess I am always falling for the wrong guys now aren't I? and I don't know how a person deal with that, we don't choose whom we fall in love with, when our hearts making choices its just not in our hands, so I guess Im gona have to re-do this more often hey
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2009
Love's a dirty game.
No Not a dirty game but a box full of horrible analogies which at times we find it practically impossible to leave it behind
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by oyinda3(f): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2009
Tracey121:

Ok now back to my dilemmas with guys, I guess I am always falling for the wrong guys now aren't I? and I don't know how a person deal with that, we don't choose whom we fall in love with, when our hearts making choices its just not in our hands, so I guess Im gona have to re-do this more often hey

so how did u meet the current asshole ur with now? and the previous one? i'm very curious.
i mean he stores ur name as abc and xyz on his phone. that's very pathetic u kno? that alone should make u fall out of love in an instant. i'm very confused for u.  sad
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by C2H5OH(f): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2009
You're always falling for the wrong guys? And yet you say there's nothing wrong with your taste in men. Have you thought about revamping your choices. Maybe try moving in a direction different from the one you're accustomed to.

The game of love is definitely very dirty. If you are lucky enough to be blessed with a genuine dude like myself who would not only make a commitment to be true to you but also stay true to that commitment, then you are truly fortunate. Otherwise, you would end up going back to the drawing boards, getting kicked and bounced up and down and around by people who don't have your best interest at heart.

Sure you can't always control how you feel. It's easier and possible in the earlier stages to prevent yourself from developing feelings for the asshole. And you know he is an asshole. There has to have been something about him that attracted you to him in the first place.
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by C2H5OH(f): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2009
And of course I can go on and on and on typing bits and pieces of long-winded posts basically knocking on you, trying to persuade you to adopt a different trend of choices.   But I feel like all of that would be futile and unnecessary because you a grown ass woman who knows what to do.
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by oyinda3(f): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2009
C2H5OH:

You're always falling for the wrong guys? And yet you say there's nothing wrong with your taste in men. Have you thought about revamping your choices. Maybe try moving in a direction different from the one you're accustomed to.

The game of love is definitely very dirty. If you are lucky enough to be blessed with a genuine dude like myself who would not only make a commitment to be true to you but also stay true to that commitment, then you are truly fortunate. Otherwise, you would end up going back to the drawing boards, getting kicked and bounced up and down and around by people who don't have your best interest at heart.

there u're exhibiting the characteristics of the typical wrong guy smh i bet the cigar dude used the same lines on her. lol
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2009
oyinda.:

so how did u meet the current asshole ur with now? and the previous one? i'm very curious.
i mean he stores ur name as abc and xyz on his phone. that's very pathetic u kno? that alone should make u fall out of love in an instant. i'm very confused for u.  sad

I met the current a$$ hole in a party but we never talk to each other coz he thought I was with someone there and then my friends told me that he is been asking about me and I thought no man it could be someone else he is asking, I wasnt the only person who was wearing a white Jacket at that party so one stupid day I met him, I was on lunch and he said, "Hey I have been asking for u and been looking for u" I didnt know him by then I thought it was one of those silly pick up lines u know, and I said "Spare me the bullshit of senseless pick up line dude" and he explain that he saw me at the party and he never stop thinking about me and he is been asking my friends about me, who knew him b4 the party so Im like Gee we dont meet those kinda guys who sees u once at night in the party and never 4get u, so there I go asking him why he didnt say anything he told me I was with a guy there and I left with him early so he guessed that I was seeing the guy and I told him he was my friend giving me a lift to my place and that was honest truth so we exchange numbers, he called and we met and we date, exchange promises of love, do some future planning, share our dreams and all the shit and finally we broke up, So does this do the trick for u

I met the other ass hole in the concert, I loved him the very first moment I lay my eyes on him, he was spokesman in the concert, and then u know moss I do some flirting and all the crap and finally I won his heart only if I did anyways and then after on and off in the relationship, kissing and makes up and long boring conversations with him and ignorings of my calls and fightings I finally found out that he had a kid with some1 else while I was in a r/s with him and we were done and now he only came back few weeks telling me all the crap about the mother of the child, so thats how it goes, hope that makes sense, lazy to proof read
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by C2H5OH(f): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2009
Also, might I add that it would be very silly of me - and even hypocritical - to pretend like it would be easy for you to walk away from the situation and pretend it doesn't exist.  I can assure you that I've been in similar situations before and I have a rough idea of how difficult it can be to deal with disappointments.

The best gift you can give yourself is to reward yourself with someone who would treat you right and appreciate you for the beautiful woman that you are.
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by C2H5OH(f): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2009
oyinda.:

there u're exhibiting the characteristics of the typical wrong guy smh i bet the cigar dude used the same lines on her. lol
It ain't about me using lines or trying to sweet-talk her.

It was analogy explaining that there are guys who mean and do what they say, and then there are guys that talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

And since the former fits me to a "T", I figured why not use myself as a befitting example.
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by oyinda3(f): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2009
Tracey121:

I met the current a$$ hole in a party but we never talk to each other coz he thought I was with someone there and then my friends told me that he is been asking about me and I thought no man it could be someone else he is asking, I wasnt the only person who was wearing a white Jacket at that party so one stupid day I met him, I was on lunch and he said, "Hey I have been asking for u and been looking for u" I didnt know him by then I thought it was one of those silly pick up lines u know, and I said "Spare me the bullshit of senseless pick up line dude" and he explain that he saw me at the party and he never stop thinking about me and he is been asking my friends about me, who knew him b4 the party so Im like Gee we dont meet those kinda guys who sees u once at night in the party and never 4get u, so there I go asking him why he didnt say anything he told me I was with a guy there and I left with him early so he guessed that I was seeing the guy and I told him he was my friend giving me a lift to my place and that was honest truth so we exchange numbers, he called and we met and we date, exchange promises of love, do some future planning, share our dreams and all the shit and finally we broke up, So does this do the trick for u

I met the other ass hole in the concert, I loved him the very first moment I lay my eyes on him, he was spokesman in the concert, and then u know moss I do some flirting and all the crap and finally I won his heart only if I did anyways and then after on and off in the relationship, kissing and makes up and long boring conversations with him and ignorings of my calls and fightings I finally found out that he had a kid with some1 else while I was in a r/s with him and we were done and now he only came back few weeks telling me all the crap about the mother of the child, so thats how it goes, hope that makes sense, lazy to proof read  

ur very funny i must say. i really don't know what to say. i guess u just happen to attract assholes undecided
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by oyinda3(f): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2009
C2H5OH:

It ain't about me using lines or trying to sweet-talk her.

It was analogy explaining that there are guys who mean and do what they say, and then there are guys that talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

And since the former fits me to a "T", I figured why not use myself as a befitting example.

well even the nicest guys , when they're with the wrong girl, can become mean assholes
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by smooooooth: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2009
you sound like a good reasonable girl, my advice is, go look for a good reasonable boyfriend.

you dnt have to waste your life for a good for nothing dude, someone who will dump u cos of

cigarattes. that means he cherishes his cigarettes more than u and he has no intention of quititing

remember, smokers are liable to die young, and if u keep up with him, be prepared to train the kids alone.
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by sexybabes(f): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2009
@Tracey
T-gal, Im nt an expect in dis r/s issue myself bt I wil tel u dt dnt evn bothr 2 stress urself ova da guy dt deleted u on FB bcz of jus cigars.
Bt 4 me, I like 2 hv closure coz it helps u 2 move on. Mayb u cud jus meet up wit him & found out why, dt shud give u closure & makn sure dt he dsnt cum bak lyin aftr a while & say he ddnt dump u. Coz if he tels u straight up in ur face dt means he wont hv an excuse lata on.
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2009
sexybabes:

@Tracey
T-gal, Im nt an expect in dis r/s issue myself bt I wil tel u dt dnt evn bothr 2 stress urself ova da guy dt deleted u on FB bcz of jus cigars.
Bt 4 me, I like 2 hv closer coz it helps u 2 move on. Mayb u cud jus meet up wit him & found out why, dt shud give u closer & makn sure dt he dsnt cum bak lyin aftr a while & say he ddnt dump u. Coz if he tels u straight up in ur face dt means he wont hv an excuse lata on.
Yah ur right sweetie we all need closure but sometimes its not worth it, worse when it involves such assholes, but the thought of calling him makes me shiver
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by sexybabes(f): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2009
Tracey121:

Yah ur right sweetie we all need closure but sometimes its not worth it, worse when it involves such assholes, but the thought of calling him makes me shiver
I know what you mean, Reason why I dont load my fone anymore its because I dont wana call my ex and if I do load it(& since its 4 contract they load it 4 me) when I get the urge 2 call him, I call my gf's so that I will finish it. I worked well in 4months, Lol!!! Talk about pride, hey
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2009
sexybabes:

I know what you mean, Reason why I dont load my fone anymore its because I dont wana call my ex and if I do load it(& since its 4 contract they load it 4 me) when I get the urge 2 call him, I call my gf's so that I will finish it. I worked well in 4months, Lol!!! Talk about pride, hey
Thats why I stay the hell away from airtime these days, I know some female acquaintances who when they are drunk start thinking and calling their ex's, I know some ppl who wud stop at nothing just to get their hands on their ex's, the only ex's who doesnt give a damn about them, and I dont wana repeat the same mistake as them, u know the saying, life is too short we cant do all of those mistakes we can learn some from other ppl, so when no one is there to watch my back I do it myself hey, we have to discipline our urges once in a lifetime hey
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2009
Tracey121:

@MRbrownJAY
Dude, ur one mouthful guy I have ever have to meet, but to sum it all up, I hear u and blv me I am not as stubborn as u think I am
Its just that I dont understand why is it a mission impossible for guys to love some1 without breaking their hearts, anyways its not like they gona
bring me the world coz everytime I put my heart out there for those a$$ holes all they do is to tear it apart so dont u think its kind of a
waste of time to be in any kinda r/s for happiness if ur not gona be happy anyway

There are more important things in life than relationship hey there dude

first let me just say that all what you wrote there is bullshit because if you practiced what you, so well, preached then you wouldnt be in such silly situation. here what you should have done and stand for (taken from the horse's mouth): I don’t need a man to be happy or I can live perfectly without being in a r/s
if you had followed and stood by these statements , you wouldnt be ranting about silly childish stuff as you do here. no point in saying something and then come round and do the complete opposite.

ok there are a few things that you gotta know about life.
one of these things is that you shouldnt give your heart to anybody that comes your way, you should first study them, understand them, get to know them, spend time with them date them and somewhere along, care for them and maybe love them. if for any reason they decide to dump you then something was definitely not working but let me tell you a very important point. if you are a mature person and end up with some guy that cannot even get a phone charger and dont have money for ciggies then you either should be ready to spend a lot or move on with your life.

also any person who has been in love will testify that when a person is TRULY in love, buying a pack of cigarette will never be the reason to quit. call me crazy but is that so much for you (an independent adult) to spend for someone that you "couldnt stop thinking about"?! get your priorities straight before going into any type of relationships.
ladies like to say that men are cheap if we dont pay for dinner but if a woman buys a pack of cigarette as a "SPOIL FOR BIRTHDAY" then cheap is an under statement.

also another thing is that, if you attract a$$holes all the time then you shouldnt blame them but rather look at yourself and find out what attracts these men or what makes you choose a$$holes. you are confused at the highest level: first you say that you dont need men for happiness and then you write:" dont u think its kind of a waste of time to be in any kinda r/s for happiness". please can you tell us WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN THESE RELATIONSHIP since it is not happiness?!
practice what you preach or be quiet but dont talk shit about the two option that you made for yourself. you either decide to be happy by yourself and so be it or you decide to "put your heart out there to look for happiness" as you so put it and so be it. cant stand women who call us a$$hole the minute they realize we aint  what they wish we were.

anyway the following statement makes me understand why you only meet a$$holes.:
-"Gee we dont meet those kinda guys who sees u once at night in the party and never 4get u" (oh lawd what kind of men have you been meeting before?!)
-"so we exchange numbers, he called and we met and we date, exchange promises of love, do some future planning, share our dreams and all the shit" (and you left him for a pack of cigarettes?!)
-"I loved him the very first moment I lay my eyes on him" (didnt your dignity/pride stop you from acting a fool then?)

and last but not least you wrote:"we don't choose whom we fall in love with, when our hearts making choices its just not in our hands, so I guess Im gona have to re-do this more often hey"
any adult will know that our hearts leads us down a path but we use OUR HEADS to make sure that we dont become zombies to something that may not be right to us.
if you can stop yourself from buying worthless pack of cigarettes then use that same common sense to walk away from these no good men of yours"before the deed is done"

the answer to why you date assholes is right her in this thread: YOU KNOW HE IS AN A$$HOLE, HE SHOWED YOU HE IS AN A$$HOLE, YOU BRAG ABOUT NOT NEEDING AN A$$HOLE AND THEN YOU WRITE A THREAD ASKING HOW TO GET BACK WITH THAT SAME A$$HOLE?!!!!
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2009
@MRbrownJAY
Only 3 words for u bro , , [size=20pt].OH MY GOD[/size]
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2009
umm threadstarter, are you actually 40?
Re: Do U Think Its Over? by Tracey121(f): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2009
OMO IBO:

umm threadstarter, are you actually 40?
No of cause not, way older than that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Dont Trust Any Girl That Toast You! / Black Women Can’t Find Good Men? Oh Really? / There’s Nothing More Enticing & Flattering Than A Man That Can Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.