Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little (1351 Views)

Boy, Girl you can actually get free from disturbing your private parts / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / Question: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Are With Your Bf Or Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by Emmatdayo(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Guy let's know what your parent told u your private part was called when you were little, i could remember asking my mum then and she told me it was called ........................ grin
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by Jackeeh(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wee wee. Or nno nno

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by bigtt76(f): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
Blockos for the boys and wee wee for the girls grin
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by Emmatdayo(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
bigtt76:
Blockos for the boys and wee wee for the girls grin
blockos? even when u were like 3 yrs old? shocked
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by olac21(m): 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kokoro for guys,obo for girls
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by Blaqqcorleone(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
GOVERNMENT!!!....BOTH BOY AND GIRL......ALL NA NAME
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kokoro(insect)
I'm passing it over to my 4yr old boy now.
*dont look at my kokoro, don't touch my kokoro**
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by skywalker240(m): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
plick for boys and toto for girls grin
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
Susu was what my mum told me to call it then..
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by Emmatdayo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Susu was what my mum told me to call it then..
my mum told my kid sister its called dundee grin
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by Emmatdayo(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
skywalker240:
plick for boys and toto for girls grin
u for say d**k and pu**y na
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by Prechicliff(f): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
ikpu for girls
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by austin4real(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mine was called Johnny Thomas, wonder where they got that name
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by skywalker240(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
Emmatdayo:
u for say d**k and pu**y na
But All na still d same na
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Prechicliff:
ikpu for girls
Lol. badgal
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by shizzy7(f): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
olac21:
Kokoro for guys,obo for girls
No reasonable parent will tell that to their daughter......

Even till now I find it awkward calling it except if I'm referring to Davido grin...
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by theunnamed: 1:30am On Mar 19, 2016
My thing grin grin grin angry angry
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by Prechicliff(f): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:

Lol. badgal
bad girl kor lol....that's what I used to call it nah
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Prechicliff:
bad girl kor lol....that's what I used to call it nah

dont spoil me biko
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by Ninilowo(m): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pepero for Boiz ; Area for galz
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by Luckyk(f): 12:11am On Mar 20, 2016
boys:school bag or kokoro. girls:bumbum or yacht
Re: What Do You Call Your Private Part When You Were Little by marshallmoni(m): 12:19am On Mar 20, 2016
Prechicliff:
ikpu for girls
. ur mama no get joy ooo..

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does A DNA Test Cost? / The REAL Reason People Dump You , According To Your Zodiac Sign / What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.