Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,452 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? (1331 Views)

Men in trouble? See What This Lady Bought From Supermarket (photo) / This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! / Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by DaDevin: 4:02pm On May 07, 2016
This is really sad Sha... I feel for the lady and the dude acted without thinking of her feelings in my opinion... cry The number of years spent on dating doesn't guarantee marriage bottom line... lipsrsealed

Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by halfricanadian(f): 4:07pm On May 07, 2016
If i were her

I wud gather my pieces nd move on

i move on quickly no big deal

I will move on

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 07, 2016
I Cant blame the girl..her love turns to hatred... undecided

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by layla129(f): 4:13pm On May 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
If i were her

I will move on

No big deal you say?
6yrs, 4 abortions, 30 years...he met someone in just 4mnths and wants to settle with her and you say its no biggie

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by jopretty(f): 4:13pm On May 07, 2016
Na wa oo...I feel the problem is spiritual, after 6yrs and 4 abortions? Haba bros! It is not fair biko. Brethren in the house, what do you think?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by DaDevin: 4:13pm On May 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
If i were her

I will move on
More like an investment gone bad.. . Moving on won't be as easy as you say, considering the fact she is 30 again makes it all sad really
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by raayah(f): 4:14pm On May 07, 2016
Meh, I don't believe in curses.

The man should put his foot down and tell the woman his mind. Tell her you appreciate and apologise for the hurt. Maybe offer to any money if possible. Then he should cut contact with her, block her number or change his phone number or else she might keep disturbing him.

I know 6 years is a long time, but the girl has overstepped her boundary. How can you be wishing miscarrage for someone?

Sure, it's a sad situation. But it's life, people have to move on. He can't marry someone he does not love.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by cassidy1996(m): 4:15pm On May 07, 2016
Karma is always around....
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by cruzita(f): 4:15pm On May 07, 2016
bros she said those words out of pain .6yrs is not 6days oo.Just have a face to face chat and explain everything to her.I FEEL HER PAIN
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 07, 2016
this is serious the girl shouldnt be blamed the guy hurt her real bad
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by UrWorstNitemare: 4:18pm On May 07, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by Ginaz(f): 4:18pm On May 07, 2016
I'm cold ooooo, the guy needs to beg her immediately. After making her abort her babies and all that he ended up giving her false hopes. Na wa, she need to be pleased by all means.
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 07, 2016
Some guys are mean ooo... I won't even help such a guy in this situation... He deserves it!
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by halfricanadian(f): 4:31pm On May 07, 2016
layla129:

No big deal you say?
6yrs, 4 abortions, 30 years...he met someone in just 4mnths and wants to settle with her and you say its no biggie

Wat shd i now do ?

Get a new guy we av above 40 single men marry one get a surrogate mother nd av my kids nd live right

Any woman can b good

It takes only a great woman to rise above her challenges
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by halfricanadian(f): 4:32pm On May 07, 2016
DaDevin:

More like an investment gone bad.. . Moving on won't be as easy as you say, considering the fact she is 30 again makes it all sad really

She is 30 not 50 for crying out loud na

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by layla129(f): 4:36pm On May 07, 2016
This is why some girls don't believe in hustling with any guy. After all her effort, he still went ahead to get a girl that doesn't know jack about how he acquired all he has.

Later they'll say women love money angry

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by xendra: 4:55pm On May 07, 2016
this is really bad, what the guy did is not easy to get over. But come to think of it, if the sex had started in marriage by the time he is getting tired in six years the woman too for Don tire or at least the situation would have been lighter.
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by ladygudhead(f): 4:56pm On May 07, 2016
You wey dey curse person na u go come float?
I understand her pain but still she should av left everything in d hand of God... pick pieces n move.

There are people (ladies especially) that worst has happened to.

All these heavy words!!! Lady don't forget that the decisions u too made in d past were mutual.

Why not leave d guy for karma!

once u keep hate,grudges n revenge on ur heart against some1 u too cannot progress too...cos its a weight.

The lady and every other ladies should learn from this...if u r aborting it should b from ur own personal conviction! not because one irresistible nigga, 'wey don sit for exam but dey fear or selfish to collect d report card!'. wants u to.

you nigga too shud go ask for her forgiveness one-on-one again.

It is well.May both find peace!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by layla129(f): 5:19pm On May 07, 2016
xendra:
this is really bad, what the guy did is not easy to get over. But come to think of it, if the sex had started in marriage by the time he is getting tired in six years the woman too for Don tire or at least the situation would have been lighter.

Seriously, reason why i don't support premarital sex but if you talk now, they will eat you.
Without the abortions and sex this would have been a lot easier to deal with...she'll find it easy to move on
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by Michellla(f): 5:50pm On May 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
If i were her
I will move on
stop lying grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by simzco1: 5:50pm On May 07, 2016
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by halfricanadian(f): 5:52pm On May 07, 2016
Michellla:
stop lying grin

I'm saying the truth i move on quickly very fast
Aint no joke
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2016
God ! Some dudes can be heartless , why jilt her after 6 solid years .
What really came over this dude ?
Where's all the Love ? The kisses , cuddling and the romantic words and times you both shared.
If it was the girl that jilted the guy after helping her to pass through all these hurdles , most guys when would've branded her a Gold digger .
Seriously speaking , I ain't a hearltess human ,but conditions like these can make me do something crazy .
I feel for the lady in question tho , I wonder if she even sleeps or maybe just maybe manage to eat something .

And to add to what Layla asked yesterday ... This is one of the things that scares me most !
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by vicstar(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2016
4 abortions lipsrsealed chronic stone-cold murderer Karma will always catch up undecided

Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by xendra: 6:06pm On May 07, 2016
layla129:

Seriously, reason why i don't support premarital sex but if you talk now, they will eat you.
Without the abortions and sex this would have been a lot easier to deal with...she'll find it easy to move on
yes they will want to eat you because they know what's right they just don't want to do it.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 07, 2016
jopretty:
Na wa oo...I feel the problem is spiritual, after 6yrs and 4 abortions? Haba bros! It is not fair biko. Brethren in the house, what do you think?
Is absolutely unfair
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by Oteebaba(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2016
M a guy buh some guys sha wicked. Haha 6 years 4 abortions. The guy is very wicked o. Let's forget abt feelings I know some times the feelings flies away buh bro 6 years u re heartless I swear. Put ur self in her shoes naw. U shud be the one in her position. She went thru hell for u marrying her is the best way to show how grateful u re for those years. U think some guys don't want her buh she choosed u and stood by u. I can't do Dat to someone I can't even stomach it. Bro me my self wl curse u. Baba na afternoon thunder go strike u.

Ps: u didn't not even wait a year or 2 before u married someone else again and again na afternoon thunder go strike u. Ppl can be mean in this life o.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by Oteebaba(m): 6:25pm On May 07, 2016
M a guy buh some guys sha wicked. Haha 6 years 4 abortions. The guy is very wicked o. Let's forget abt feelings I know some times the feelings flies away buh bro 6 years u re heartless I swear. Put ur self in her shoes naw. U shud be the one in her position. She went thru hell for u marrying her is the best way to show how grateful u re for those years. U think some guys don't want her buh she choosed u and stood by u. I can't do Dat to someone I can't even stomach it. Bro me my self wl curse u. Baba na afternoon thunder go strike u.

Ps: u didn't even wait a year or 2 before u married someone else again and again na afternoon thunder go strike u. Ppl can be mean in this life o.
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by Oteebaba(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2016
Sorry re u a woman at all he shud put his feet down. God wl forgive u. I pray u don't fall into dat situation. 6 years 4 abortion wat is her gain she just laboured in vain. Pls do u want to labour in vain and let someone else come and chop wer she did not sow. God help me u
Re: What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady? by davidicjames(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2016
This is why i don't blame ladies that don't want to struggle with any guy o. She go don pour out everything she get on top the guy both in cash and in kind then later the guy turns around and dumps her.
My advise for ladies is not to dat a guy for more than 3yrs. Once e don dey pass 3yrs e don dey turn waste of time be dat o. If he is serious and is willing to settle down with you, he'll definitely take practical steps within 3yrs.
And don't abort for any guy, it's not worth it at all. Sometimes I wonder if some ladies even think. Well, Is not my business

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You See Your Boy/girl Friend? / What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. / If He Doesn’t Have These 6 Qualities, He’s NOT Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.