Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) (31338 Views)

Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) / Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by APCHaram: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2016
rusher14:
You couldn't write that it's a conference on Peace??

We know your kind of peace in Islam

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Laid2001: 9:32am On Mar 18, 2016
May the efforts in bringing peace to Nigeria be fruitful.
May you succeed in this noble cause.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2016
mynd1:
Ok
*modify*

God bless mr president

God bless Nigeria.

Anyone who is not happy with dis thread can jump in to lagoon. angry
mpa gi

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by rusher14: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2016
APCHaram:

We know your kind of peace in Islam

Hey, paid Internet urchin.

I know you are hustling for your daily living but you would eventually gnash your teeth over this war you are trying to provoke.

I am a Christian from the south and you hypocrites make living in peace a very difficult task.

You simply misrepresent everything about other people.

Is it not this same country that we lived in through the 80s, 90s and noughties?

Some of us even had our youth service up north. Had we not done so we may have believed all these lies you peddle against these people.

You peddled all manner of lies against political opponents, perhaps even against Ali Modu Sheriff, the National Chairman of PDP today, yet your conscience does not prick you.

I know at best you get paid 50k monthly for this nonsense you continue to spew.

But your commupance is nigh.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by mynd1(f): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2016
ebubemicky:
mpa gi
Uwarka.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Mutuwa(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2016
mynd1:
Uwarka.

la la la! shocked

hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by mynd1(f): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2016
Mutuwa:

la la la! shocked

hahahahahaha
lol. Zagina yeyi da yarinsu ai.(He insulted me with his language na) undecided
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by peacengine(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
mynd1:

Do not reply this moniker, let him continue jumping from one thread to another all day and night if he wants, he knows his agenda.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by mynd1(f): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
peacengine:

Do not reply this moniker, let him continue jumping from one thread to another all day and night if he wants, he knows his agenda.
Ok Thanks!
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by peacengine(m): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
mynd1:
Ok Thanks!

Do something positive with your time bro, you do not have to reply every mention, how long will you continue taunting people just to get them banned? Anyway, good luck with your endeavor.

Peace.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Mutuwa(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
mynd1:

Ya.na gane ai.You medicine am well well...

Nairaland has alot of small small boys... grin
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by ideatoprince18(m): 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
mynd1:
Why do u ask?
...... u don't look like us
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by abubakarsadiq15: 6:50am On Mar 19, 2016
U really need a doctor so even religious meetings he can't go there peaceful u think he wants to islamize Nigeria? Lol
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by 8kingz(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
247notire:
If u are a Muslim then this is the same thing the whole world is saying. Why threaten and most times carry out violence once ur faith is attacked? Is that what Mohammed told you lots to be doing? If it is then he is a stinking liar and not of God. I am a Christian and when ppl mock my faith I jus laugh at them and say a prayer on their behalf and move on. Why must u threaten violence? You see why we say Islam is inherently a violence prone religion that abhors democracy and also uses mass illiteracy and brainwash to keep its followers in line. Open your eyes!
I can c hw literate u are with this ur comment,abusing ppl faith and expecting them to laugh,no probs more so anyfin threatening in my comment? ...1 of my lecturers use to say the only way to measure a man's intelligence is by His spoken words
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by 247notire(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote authorkingz post=43926297]
I can c hw literate u are with this ur comment,abusing ppl faith and expecting them to laugh,no probs more so anyfin threatening in my comment? ...1 of my lecturers use to say the only way to measure a man's intelligence is by His spoken words
[/quote] Its called freedom of speech. Fxck you if you can't deal with it angry
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by 247notire(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
8kingz:

Its called freedom of speech. Go fxck yourself if you can't deal with it angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians / Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 / Abia Speaker, Kennedy Njoku, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.