Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,540 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) (31339 Views)

Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) / Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by sikirat2020: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
terroristically speaking, this conference is to appraise the performance of our jihad wings all over the world and map out strategy to expand the emirate by annihilating the minority and acquire their lands, abduct more teenage xtain girls to satisfy our urge, you know girls of 25--40 holes are wide but saraki sheepshily attended not knowing the theme of the conference

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
omotolatoyosi:
Nonsense people..,they can only try bt it wud neva come to reality,their forefathers die tryin......its not dea fault,its d fault of dat confusionist muhamed
lols nice one ipod youth
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by silent10(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
mustymatic:

I wonder o....how will going to church improve our economy? If not pastors'
Epic reply

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by zizoo36: 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:
The plot to islamize Nigeria is already taking shape
Before nko, na christian nation you wan Nigeria to be? Children of hate! I wonder if that is what Christianity & 'Biafrat' teaches you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Truthisit: 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Where is the 'Christianized" nation?
Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us ISAIAH 8:10!
The plan to Islamise Nigeria shall fail totally

greatiyk4u:

Face the hit or bow out to the nearest "christianized" nation

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by silent10(m): 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
ibkgab001:
i dreamed Buhari islamise Nigeria and there was a Great war
& it wiped away all ur pple & villages tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by opribo(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Evil doers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by zizoo36: 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
drss:
evil sharia law gradualy loading in d zoo.
Go and hug transformer if u aren't comfortable
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by PHfinest(m): 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
Is that not the black flag with some inscriptions used by Boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by muteeu(m): 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
Ok *modify*
God bless mr president
God bless Nigeria.
Anyone who is not happy with dis thread can jump in to lagoon. angry
God bless u too
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Aawizdom(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
Its very clear sum people here lose their brains, though expert says lose brain can be recovered, gud luck 4 u then grin
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by mandax: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:
Yes, but Buhari must fail with this plot as others also failed.
Nigeria is a country roughly equally divided between Muslims and non Muslims, only a crude and semi-literate president in a democracy would nurse any ambition to Islamize Nigeria.

The more Buhari pushes his Islamic agenda, the more his push is breaking Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by muteeu(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
PHfinest:
Is that not the black flag with some inscriptions used by Boko haram?
Jesus said my pp perish because they lack of knowledge... why u mentioned what u don't understand
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by kaziblake(f): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Omg! Finishing touches ......... They just signed the dotted lines cry cry
so you sef join?
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by muteeu(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
mandax:

Yes, but Buhari must fail with this plot as others also failed.
Nigeria is a country roughly equally divided between Muslims and non Muslims, only a crude and semi-literate president in a democracy would nurse any ambition to Islsmize Nigeria.

The more Buhari pushes his Islamic agenda, the more his push is breaking Nigeria.
did u read buhari' message? if yes, u would av not talk again him and Islam.. don't bias
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by 247notire(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
8kingz:

Can u just imagine ur comment,dis is hw ppl lyk u start religious wars
If u are a Muslim then this is the same thing the whole world is saying. Why threaten and most times carry out violence once ur faith is attacked? Is that what Mohammed told you lots to be doing? If it is then he is a stinking liar and not of God. I am a Christian and when ppl mock my faith I jus laugh at them and say a prayer on their behalf and move on. Why must u threaten violence? You see why we say Islam is inherently a violence prone religion that abhors democracy and also uses mass illiteracy and brainwash to keep its followers in line. Open your eyes!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by 5starmilitant: 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Them don even turn me to IPOB. Kikikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Silent104: 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
2 d mod dat banned my other account, hope u did same 2 ALL those ipob guys mockin ISLAM
Anyone dat mock ISLAM shall face d wrath of the LORD
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by ibkgab001: 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
with your mama crying from the other side of the river calling Chineduuuuuuuuu..... why? didn`t i tell you to stop this ipob of a thing that never favored Ojumu
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Arisheloaded(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
islamophobia on the rise here.

WHY can't Non-Muslims gently keep shut if they know nothing about Islam rather than globally expose their rotten level of ignorance about Islam.

Let's keep quiet if we can't be tolerant to other people's beliefs.

Islam is Peace, Islam is Justice, Islam is Progress and it is the way of our Lord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
kaziblake:
so you sef join?
join what? TBH, i have no clue what you on about
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Silent104: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
247notire:
If u are a Muslim then this is the same thing the whole world is saying. Why threaten and most times carry out violence once ur faith is attacked? Is that what Mohammed told you lots to be doing? If it is then he is a stinking liar and not of God. I am a Christian and when ppl mock my faith I jus laugh at them and say a prayer on their behalf and move on. Why must u threaten violence? You see why we say Islam is inherently a violence prone religion that abhors democracy and also uses mass illiteracy and brainwash to keep its followers in line. Open your eyes!
I think u re d one in need 2 open ur eyes

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by luzhioo(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Bimpe29: 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:
Haba! How? Stop been kidding.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by peacengine(m): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Truthisit:
It shall fail! Nebuchadnezar planned more than that, yet he failed
Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us ISAIAH 8:10

Amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by mandax: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
muteeu:

did u read buhari' message? if yes, u would av not talk again him and Islam.. don't bias

Did you read the portion of this Buhari's message which called for the activities of the conference to be embraced by all Nigerians irrespective of religious faith?

Have you ever heard any Christian Association in a conference in Nigeria asking for their activities be embraced by all Nigerians irrespective of Nigerians' religious faith? Never.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Ftea: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
why are guyz are lyk dis..... you dnt go and cause
religion problem.......................... islam is a religio of peace and d conference was meant to bless d country. so y are some FOOL/IDIOT sayin negative tin abt a peace religion
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
@mynd1, I have noticed the manner at which you make statements, And sound like a religious extremist. It's eituer you are abusing Jonathan or you are promoting rascality by your write ups.now see what you wrote, (anyone who does not like this thread should jump into lagoon.)you always make a an incinting comment.please be civil in your approach and always show decorum irrespective of your religion.
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Umarlulu: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Watch your tongue
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
@Mynd1,you write and act like an Islamic extremists. In all your contributions here , it's either you are abusing Jonathan , or you are hailing amaechi or you are making inciting comments. Please be civil and show decorum in your approach please. Just take a look at what you wrote (anyone who has a problem with this thread should jump into the lagoon)there is no needd for that .
Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by mandax: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
President Buhari says he will conduct a study on the origin and sponsorship of Boko Haram?

But Boko Haram started immediately after 12 northern Nigeria states adopted to use sharia criminal codes.

Boko Haram says it is fighting for a country administered with sharia criminal codes.

So why waste more money on investigation/

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by electron: 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Christianity and MuMU followers..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Speaker, Kennedy Njoku, Resigns / 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu / Presidency Denies Rift Between Buhari, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.