Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

See What Happened To This Man In This Economic Crisis! Now Wedding Is Canceled!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened To This Man In This Economic Crisis! Now Wedding Is Canceled!! (797 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / My Pre-Wedding Photos; Traditional Wedding Is On December 16th / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To This Man In This Economic Crisis! Now Wedding Is Canceled!! by talktomazech: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
4 years ago, Zhang’s mother, wary of depositing her money in the bank, wrapped stacks of banknotes in a plastic bag and stored them in an iron box before deciding to keep them under the floor of her kitchen.

When Zhang was getting married not long ago, his elderly mother remembered the $15,000 (N3,000,000) she buried underground and went to dig it out hoping to provide a beautiful wedding for her son. But she was distraught to find out that her entire life’s savings had decomposed!

Shocking! See what else that happened cry

Click to read full details…
https://www.mazech.com/money

You May Also Like:

***Several companies are hiring now. Register to get daily viral news and jobs straight to your inbox!

Click here -https://www.mazech.com/user-login-register

Re: See What Happened To This Man In This Economic Crisis! Now Wedding Is Canceled!! by talktomazech: 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Huh...

Re: See What Happened To This Man In This Economic Crisis! Now Wedding Is Canceled!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
lols!!! Chinese ppl tho...
Re: See What Happened To This Man In This Economic Crisis! Now Wedding Is Canceled!! by talktomazech: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
***Featuring***

Job openings!

Several new job opening in various fields have just been posted -national and international. Don't miss this!

Read details and apply...

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/Advertised_jobs

Re: See What Happened To This Man In This Economic Crisis! Now Wedding Is Canceled!! by Lattop(m): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
Two Thousand and sweetened
Re: See What Happened To This Man In This Economic Crisis! Now Wedding Is Canceled!! by Emac34: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
undecided
Re: See What Happened To This Man In This Economic Crisis! Now Wedding Is Canceled!! by talktomazech: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hmm, this is terrible!! sad
Re: See What Happened To This Man In This Economic Crisis! Now Wedding Is Canceled!! by SolexxBarry(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
This people mumu o,who does dat in 2016
Re: See What Happened To This Man In This Economic Crisis! Now Wedding Is Canceled!! by talktomazech: 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
See the girl he wants to marry...

Click the link above

(1) (Reply)

How Did I Go Out From Toxic Relationship / What Is Wrong With This Photo? (trying To Sell A Land Edition) / Having Sex In A Relationship Does Not Translate To Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.