Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? (2299 Views)

I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This / My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by firstking01(m): 7:35am On Mar 18, 2016
I'm just wondering...why do girls and ofcourse except the sex workers always feel cheated and used after sexundecided...most times immediately after sex you'd see the "had i know i wouldn't 've done it attitude" written all over their faces even when they had it with their boyfriendsundecided, and most times no matter how you try to convince them that you 'll still adore them, they 'll still be like, "shey you 've gotten what you wanted" asif we didn't appreciate it...come on girls, some of we guys will from that moment cherish and adore you for life, though sex is not love but we understand you did it from your heart, cos for a sane girl who has a self worth and in her complete senses and state of mind to open her two legs for you means she's doing it from her heart..., so girls, change this your attitude especially if the person you did it with is worth itundecided...

My recent observation tho...

Morning y'allgrin

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by Cutehector(m): 7:37am On Mar 18, 2016
Ma nigga grin
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 18, 2016
How many times?
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by delishpot: 7:37am On Mar 18, 2016
I think even men call girls who have been around USED too. It is the term used by people for any woman who engages in sex even married women are seen as used even though sex in a marriage is verified a two legal act.
So it's not the women it is the society as a whole.
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by Cutehector(m): 7:39am On Mar 18, 2016
delishpot:
Men, why do you always call girls you sleep with whores and claim she has been used by various men?
I think even men call girls who have been around USED too.
did someone call u a LovePeddler?
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by Magician1503(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2016
Why won't they feel used when u roll over and start snoring 2minutes after? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by adeseun22(m): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2016
after opening legs, they con dy form saint. Sebi no be by force
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2016
Even a girl that has shared her Cake amongst the whole world will still feel like she has been used!!!

Leave girls with their wahala sha!!

If she gives you, thank God. If she doesn't, Lock up!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by wolfgangg(m): 7:49am On Mar 18, 2016
They feel used and cheated mostly after one night stand... during the mating - they love it but after the guy's gone' they start cussing
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2016
We dont feel cheated after having a mindblowing sex with a guy who made his intentions very clear from d start.
Infact we will occassionally invite u over just to collect some hot jab grin.

We only feel cheated when some trolls toast us for one whole year,
With flower and all,
Make us fall in love,
Has boring sex with us(which we endure cos we love him).
Only for him to move on to d the next girl wen he is sexually satisfied(and we r not).
Thats called cheating!

Just make ur intentions known from d begining so we know whether we r in it for Sex or for Love k?

4 Likes

Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by zeetyzin(m): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2016
because the idiots think sex is a one way thing.

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by delishpot: 8:17am On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
did someone call u a LovePeddler?

No, I used to do the calling. Now I am a new beginning and do not call names or take advantage of people.
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by Cutehector(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2016
delishpot:

No, I used to do the calling. Now I am a new beginning and do not call names or take advantage of people.
nice one... me don't like takin advantage of people either. It's just not good

2 Likes

Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by Cutehector(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2016
mineANDurs:
We dont feel cheated after having a mindblowing sex with a guy who made his intentions very clear from d start.

With flower and all,
Make us fall in love,
Only for him to move on to d the next girl wen he is sexually satisfied(and we r not).
Thats called cheating!

Just make ur intentions known from d begining so we know whether we r in it for Sex or for Love k?
alright.. smth like hey girl, I'm hector.. I Wana be ur sex mate
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2016
zeetyzin:
because the idiots think sex is a one way thing.

Nature made us reserved when it comes to sex.
We barely even think about it.
We mostly become interested in sex wen a man initiates it.
Dont hate pls,
Dats how we r naturally programmed.
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
alright.. smth like hey girl, I'm hector.. I Wana be ur sex mate

U got it. grin (dats for wen u want just sex).
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by ojophilip(m): 8:24am On Mar 18, 2016
konji na bastard!!!

when the sexual urge enters her body....all her thoughts abt securing herself around u, n not having sex with u till after some months or engagement...all those thoughts will be erased n wiped away by konji
...they will become vulnerable n helpless to the erotic energy that is going through their body at d moment.....

only when they are through with the sex, then all the sexual urge will evaporates( o ma ka loju won bi kanival) then all those thoughts will come back, they will start feeling disgusted, cheated n used.

that's my own opinion anyways

3 Likes

Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

Dont hate pls,

I smell lies
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by Cutehector(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

U got it. grin (dats for wen u want just sex).
alrite, begin to pass me ur number
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by zeetyzin(m): 8:30am On Mar 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

Dont hate pls,
im not hating maam, jus stating the obvious, most girls think, by having sex, they are doing d guy some sort of favour.
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by Emodeee: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

With flower and all,
Make us fall in love,
Thats called cheating!

hae bad girl, i wanna gv it to you.
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
alrite, begin to pass me ur number

Lol cheesy u aiint getting sh***t from me. tongue
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by Cutehector(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

Lol cheesy u aiint getting sh***t from me. tongue
shitt is for lawma. I"m talkn abt ur kitty
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by firstking01(m): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
Ma nigga grin
howfar nawgrin
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by firstking01(m): 8:47am On Mar 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:
How many times?
like titilailaiundecided
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by carlos1(m): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2016
firstking01:
I'm just wondering...why do girls and ofcourse except the sex workers always feel cheated and used after sexundecided...most times immediately after sex you'd see the "had i know i wouldn't 've done it attitude" written all over their faces even when they had it with their boyfriendsundecided, and most times no matter how you try to convince them that you 'll still adore them, they 'll still be like, "shey you 've gotten what you wanted" asif we didn't appreciate it...come on girls, some of we guys will from that moment cherish and adore you for life, though sex is not love but we understand you did it from your heart, cos for a sane girl who has a self worth and in her complete senses and state of mind to open her two legs for you means she's doing it from her heart..., so girls, change this your attitude especially if the person you did it with is worth itundecided...

My recent observation tho...

Morning y'allgrin

this happens wen a girl has only her body as something to offer
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by firstking01(m): 8:49am On Mar 18, 2016
delishpot:

I think even men call girls who have been around USED too. It is the term used by people for any woman who engages in sex even married women are seen as used even though sex in a marriage is verified a two legal act.
So it's not the women it is the society as a whole.
so, should it continue like that??
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by firstking01(m): 8:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Magician1503:
Why won't they feel used when u roll over and start snoring 2minutes after? undecided
lol, my brother, energy was released during the intercourse, they should know that....and what where they doing during the sexundecided?, guess they were busy shouting, jesus, my lord, harder, and giving you orders and forget that you 'll get tired after everything ba?, why wnt men sleep off after sex??
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by firstking01(m): 9:02am On Mar 18, 2016
carlos1:

this happens wen a girl has only her body as something to offer
if she only has her body to offer then why the regret after sex hence she offered it willingly??
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by delishpot: 9:19am On Mar 18, 2016
firstking01:
so, should it continue like that??

No. But it is hard to change public opinion. Even if the woman involved did enjoy the act, she will be termed used by others listening to her story. I guess it is left for people to allow women to explore their sexuality.
Look closely, if a woman decided to divorce her husband based on poor sexual performance, after trying to maje him see her concerns and he does not change. she will be ridiculed and called a nympho, some will even say that is because she was a LovePeddler before marriage that is why she knows that sex is enjoyable. While on the other hand, if a man chooses to divorce his wife for same reason, people will understand with him, they will sympathise with him and and say what does the woman expect when she does not satisfy the husband.
Culturally women are givers in sexual experiences while men are takers. Women are perceived as sexual and personal satisfiers for men. In my opinion.
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by SexyCeline(f): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2016
For every time we give you sex, we risk our v-jay getting wider.. So probably, we get to feel bad coz you guys get to enjoy our goodies even without giving us the damn ring.
Re: Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by firstking01(m): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

With flower and all,
Make us fall in love,
Thats called cheating!

but why hesitated before ageeing to give it in before??

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Kiss / Mine Gilrfrnd / Always Feel Like Singing... Anyway Ladies How Do I Look On My Way Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.