Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial (22176 Views)

Air Force Foils Plans By Boko Haram To Disrupt Sallah Celebration In Borno / Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by Sammyashol(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Like seriously?
My wish! No Time
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by Sammyashol(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
dammytosh:

You are very right. But unfortunately, the poor masses are making the same problem their parents made.

Abandoning Common Sense for Religious and tribal sentiment.
Over population is d cause. Ayaf taya
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by 4nobody4every1: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
sad angry

Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by LocalChamp: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
The Face Of Corruption

Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by Dklef(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Saraki 3 vs 1 Apc
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Beetobee:

Misguided youths only who don't have the interest of the country at heart!
and atiku, arase, ibb, obj, tinubu, amaechi, pmb etc had the country and you at heart but still fixed their children in cbn, while you and your fellow losers keep chanting 'change'.
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by gigabyte13: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
No problem na, as long as una give PA CHUKWUDI44, him own share, it is all good. Atleast his labour is being rewarded, he is not ranting in vain

PA CHUKWUDI44, l Happy for you and your children oooooo, Atleast night food money don set.
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by sinistermind(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
If Northerners weren't mentioned, i'm sure some people on here will say they're IPOB youths.
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by Senrealone: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
there was a Country called Nigeria
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by KaptaynKush: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hummn!! If those pro-saraki protesters enter kwara state with those banners ehn.i swear dem go send their deadbody back 2 dia village

Etz KaptaynKush Baeby!!
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by amaechi1: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
EastGold:
Anything wey una like make una do, Saraki will remain the Senate president

It appear the 'gbemu' has got to you? How much did you collect?
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by saintmark88(m): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
All of u defending corruption here on nairaland are just as guilty as these guyzz
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by thaoriginator: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
saraki is to kwara state as amaeachi 'was' to rivers state, they will continue to persecute you sir, but one thing is sure and that is the youths of this country are solidly behind you.
Which youth? Tell the truth. If he's found guilty he should put on the cross like they did Christ cry
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
amaechi1:

It appear the 'gbemu' has got to you? How much did you collect?
Na so you dey collect gbẹm before you speak ur mind?
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
davodyguy:

It will shock you. No be film trick
Better prepared than you.
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by KahlDrogo(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
laksides:
And this same sect of people want corruption to be eradicate undecided
I weep for my country cry
Do they even know why Saraki is being charged? Do they know the meaning of corruption? Can they read the things written on the banners?? These guys are stark illiterate and can hardly read or write let alone know the circumstances surrounding an event of this magnitude.

Smh @Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by Jabioro: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
I have nothing to say.except if our youth does not stop from am afraid Nigeria is heading for final doom !
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by Kazrem(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
DAILY POST further observed that the protesters who are largely between 16 to 21 years hardly speak pidgin English.

O ma se oo.
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by nairayouthcom(m): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
saraki is to kwara state as amaeachi 'was' to rivers state, they will continue to persecute you sir, but one thing is sure and that is the youths of this country are solidly behind you.

Wch youth of this country?, abegi u go say u dey behind him, wen dont talk for odas. Period.........
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by xyoung: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sammyashol:
[b] My observation about Nigeria. Some times I feel like weeping, but never

A country where hard work doesn't pay but connection.

Many of the graduates have been APC/PDP members for years but only good for being a zombie and not for CBN/NNPC jobs.

20 years from now, we will be ruled by the same families. already being positioned by their parents to take over.

The children of the rich can even own businesses and employ workers. But the are never happy unless they get govt money.

So instead of education upgrading the poor, the poor are frustrated and being told to pray to God.

And some youths have being calling for the formation of new party ahead of 2019 please tell me is it not this same set of people that will decamp to the new party?

Nigeria is just an eyesore, nepotism favoured everywhere, an average man don't have hope for a better future. Same set of people recycling themselves.

How i wish the military can take over, so that we can start rebuilding our great country [/b]
Hey, you are so correct. Don't even know what to say again concerning Nigeria
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by greatiyk4u(m): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Can you in your own terms define. What you mean by the word "YOUTH"?
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by Rexnegro(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
which youths? I for one will never I repeat will never be behind a greedy fellow like saraki....my in law who's pdp major politician in osun never get my support na one greedy fellow called saraki....am sure so many youths of This con3 is vexed that saraki hasn't been hit with the judiciary hammer yet.
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by nairamaniac: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
dammytosh:
Some collected on Nairaland too or why do you think some people are ready to die for Saraki.

Shukwudi , raise your hands. grin grin grin
u no lie. I saw chukwudi there, life and direct. The dude refused to sell pure water that day because of 1000naira.
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by AlanSugar(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
olsmade:

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. The military is just as corrupt. Have you forgotten the days of Babangida, Abacha etc? Have you also forgotten that the top guns in the military of today will be just as bad if not worse given the opportunity? Look at Badeh for example. That is the one we are aware of.

Under the military regime, I believe it's a minute few if not only the head alone that steals compared to the huge bunch under the civilian regime and it's reckless! What we are seeing under democracy makes people like the guy you quoted including me, wish for the khaki boys!
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by bluecircle470: 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Poverty stricken people. Ds even shows dat saraki is guilty.
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by Akaujaa(m): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
Until Nigerian youths change, politicians will not change.
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by arsenal33: 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
olsmade:

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. The military is just as corrupt. Have you forgotten the days of Babangida, Abacha etc? Have you also forgotten that the top guns in the military of today will be just as bad if not worse given the opportunity? Look at Badeh for example. That is the one we are aware of.

The military developed 95% of Nigeria's infrastructure.
Civilian government brought only internet and DSTV
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by blazer234: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sammyashol:
[b] My observation about Nigeria. Some times I feel like weeping, but never

A country where hard work doesn't pay but connection.

Many of the graduates have been APC/PDP members for years but only good for being a zombie and not for CBN/NNPC jobs.

20 years from now, we will be ruled by the same families. already being positioned by their parents to take over.

The children of the rich can even own businesses and employ workers. But the are never happy unless they get govt money.

So instead of education upgrading the poor, the poor are frustrated and being told to pray to God.

And some youths have being calling for the formation of new party ahead of 2019 please tell me is it not this same set of people that will decamp to the new party?

Nigeria is just an eyesore, nepotism favoured everywhere, an average man don't have hope for a better future. Same set of people recycling themselves.

How i wish the military can take over, so that we can start rebuilding our great country [/b]

Unfortunately, the military is also corrupt. Think of IBB and abacha and you will have a rethink about a military takeover.
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by Babacele: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Chai! N1000 to come and carry matter on their dumb empty poverty refined heads like gala for someone who's richer than Kwara state
Nigeria! A ti pari!
abegi na dem satanoids pari o.
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
dammytosh:
Some collected on Nairaland too or why do you think some people are ready to die for Saraki.

Shukwudi , raise your hands. grin grin grin

In the previous one, na Igbo boys share the 1k each.
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by porshuch: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
which youths? Please I take God beg you, count me out!
Re: Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial by blackpriest0911: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
The rich kids r having jobs in CBN while the foolish wailers t busy carrying cardboard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams / Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman / Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.