Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

how hard is it to find Mr right? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / how hard is it to find Mr right? (22399 Views)

I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try / How Hard Is It 2 Ave Sex. / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by jaz(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2016
The good guys have gone to play golf

1 Like

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by BabaAgba001(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2016
This NA jamb quEstion. O. I believe. God will lead u.
Ladies una list ma dey fear. Pperson e toooooooooo long to maintain I know if your head dey ground u go c someone serious to marry
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by meche4vr(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2016
Miss ready-mades stop washing ur dirty linen in the public u just showcased ur kind to the world.
You are looking for mr Right with a ride and fine and cute, how pathetic u sound.
All that glitters are not gold. Pls bend down low and ask God for humility or humble spirit no good person will paint u with ride at first instant

3 Likes

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hello all,
I was just wondering.. How do single ladies get hooked up in Nigeria?
When I say get hooked up I mean in a serious relationship, not those ones that the guy is just there to eat some booty..I mean a serious one that leads to serious relationship and finally, marriage? Those ones our parents practised in the 60's. Seriously how??

I mean, you think you are fine, hot, and well mannerd, got good brains, can keep conversations on but it's hard for you finding mr right. Where are all the mr rights in Nigeria? Abi they are all taken ni? Where are the good guys?

Wen I was in 100lvl I always picture 500level as that level where everything is just perfect, you know..like you and your fiancee driving around in his ride and doing 5 and 6 everywhere. Maybe by then you are engaged with one fine ring.

Am there now and Mr right is still not here..nawa ooo.
Where are all the Mr right guys nah.. Oga o!
My prince charming, whr @tho?

Jxt thinkin out Loud grin gringrin

Mods, pls help fish those mr rights out

Mr right are everywhere but what you ladies look for is the problem.

If you set your priorities right and you clamp down on your expectations,you will see how many mr rights live even on your street.

2 Likes

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by emperorchedda(m): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2016
Zceesneh:
One disadvantage of big booty grin
How do you mean?
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by domopps(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2016
Dear Op find Mr left and drag him to right ASAP!

Plus you need to reduce your checklist on guys and enof of this screening like MTN PF,MALTINA DANCE ALL, GUS etc....

Wish you well always

Cheeeeers
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Btruth: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2016
There are things that really draw Mr. Right to a lady though. I think the first one is the look and the manner a lady compose herself. Mind you, out of arrogance, some ladies would have driven their Mr. Right away @ their first meeting, though unknowingly.

1 Like

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Maski87: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2016
Church is the place wear a short skirt show your thighs and sit in front, also learn to lie as much as yhe boys ,this is a game there is no such thing as Mr right just get married if you really want to ,but single life is awesome
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by wemzyekong(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2016
buhari don pack them go keep abroad,u nid 2 call am make him bring 1 4 u on his next trip...
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by queenfav(f): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2016
Forget abt Mr right,just give me “Mr has a job,knows what it takes to be a man,kind and supportive”.I'll be fine with Mr good enough!

3 Likes

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by ayogabriel(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2016
tok2008:

Mr right are everywhere but what you ladies look for is the problem.

If you set your priorities right and you clamp down on your expectations,you will see how many mr rights live even on your street.

Guy you are absolutely right, I have come across several ladies that are not happy In there relationships, but they ll prefer to stay there, you will now see one fine, perfect guy at the corner giving them relationship advice, he is the chairman of the friend zone. Let me sef sell my market, please if you are single and serious, kindly send me a message, I live and work in ph. I ll prefer someone in ph though grin

1 Like

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2016
He's coming around after acquiring a car.
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Raydos: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2016
O.P Try Using Paracetamol 20times In A Day For One Year!

I Swear You'll Find Your Mr-Right

That Was What My Late Neigbour Used And It Works!

I Swear You'll Never Regret!
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Eeroh95(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2016
As hard as looking for a micro- organism with a naked eye

1 Like

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2016
Get busy building up your life & 'Mr. Right' will come at the appointed time.
You most likely can't find him, he will find you.

1 Like

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by ednut1(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2016
as usual he must hv car. 500l with engagement ring bla bla marriage before nysc. etc. wat exactly are u bringing to d table (jst kitty abi). focus on getting a job or business first. say no to liabilities tongue

6 Likes

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by repogirl(f): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2016
Focus on yourself, make something of yourself and you will see both Mr. Rights and wrongs hustling fo your attention.

You sef have to shapen yourself into a Mrs Right material and Mr. Right will find you.
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Ekakamba: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hian! Abeg where is Mrs right? Been on this quest for half a decade now but couldn't find Mrs right. Abi dem never born dem up till now? Chinekè, Abasi, ya Allah I call unto you to helplep me locate that right manny water grin
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by stukar(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
I pity those girls, that they are looking for Mr right, not only Mr right is Mr left............... sit than there.
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by duni04(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Used to think d same way in 100 level. Life would be set in final year, engaged and all. Used to think girls would be more responsible with age. Its all just a pipe dream. Left school, served and working and I've realised it's quiet the opposite. Girls are more irresponsible but discrete with age. It's so bad you can't even find a decent girl in church! Either someone is chopping them discretely or someone you know has already eaten the hell outta them.

4 Likes

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by chigoizie7(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hello all,
I was just wondering.. How do single ladies get hooked up in Nigeria?
When I say get hooked up I mean in a serious relationship, not those ones that the guy is just there to eat some booty..I mean a serious one that leads to serious relationship and finally, marriage? Those ones our parents practised in the 60's. Seriously how??

I mean, you think you are fine, hot, and well mannerd, got good brains, can keep conversations on but it's hard for you finding mr right. Where are all the mr rights in Nigeria? Abi they are all taken ni? Where are the good guys?

Wen I was in 100lvl I always picture 500level as that level where everything is just perfect, you know..like you and your fiancee driving around in his ride and doing 5 and 6 everywhere. Maybe by then you are engaged with one fine ring.

Am there now and Mr right is still not here..nawa ooo.
Where are all the Mr right guys nah.. Oga o!
My prince charming, whr @tho?

Jxt thinkin out Loud grin gringrin

Mods, pls help fish those mr rights out

U were fake dreaming, u want it to be like our parents in the 80's?

Well, in the 80's, our parents were not cruising in town like 5 and 6 in the fine bobo car.

In the 80's, our parents hustled together to build their house, our parents hustled together to buy their cars, our parents hustled together to pay our fees, our parents weren't putting on those expensive engagement rings because it was too expensive and was never their priority.

But now, all our women want is to marry a guy that is not older then them with 5yrs when actually they are below 24yrs.

They all want that same man to be very handsome too, all our dad's were not handsome, but they were hard working and responsible.

They want the same man to have his own house and have series of expensive cars @ late 20's.( who does that?).

In a bid for our men to meet all those 21st century standards that were not obtainable in the 80's,

They now pay more attention to their looks ( because that is what women want) instead of their charisma and characters.

They now try the do or die to make billions and build houses and buy cars b4 they are 30, because that is what our women want.

When they were busy acquiring all those, they forgot to build in themselves the virtues of being a wonderful husbands, but who are u to blame them?

Why would they be mr right for u when they have actually bought u with their wealth? U are just a commodity to them, they treat u anyhow they want, but then again, who are u to complain? U wanted it all didn't u? Now you have it, but it also comes with a price, of course, everything has a price.

The topic of your thread centred on men only(vices) that is why I talked the way I did,

When u talk about women, I will also find some points to trash the male folks.

6 Likes

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by horladmejy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
OP...I understand your plight....you have to start opening your eyes wider...and stop judging a book by its cover..lastly hold your God...
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by seunajia: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
I find it really annoying that there are "graduates" around who can't get their tenses right. If anything, it is as simple as arithmetic. IMO, an inability to get your tenses correct is a pointer to a poor educational foundation.

Without prejudice, I have found /find this more in females. It's a turn-off for me. A girl I really like makes this mistake too and I am trying to correct her in a subtle way. But I doubt she's gotten the hint yet. It breaks my heart really cry

FFS WTF is "don't let me "spanked" you?!

2 Likes

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=naughtynaughty post=43885640] My prince charming, whr @tho? I am here, rolling with sugar mummy in her ferrari
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
yangdo:
Well I believe Time is the best answer giver. But one thing I can say that, You will feel really special inside your heart when you will meet your Mr. Right. He will make you feel comfortable in every sphere of life. Trust me. Hope you meet him soon. Do let me know. Take care.

there is nothing like feeling special inside. My wife almost lost me because she didn't feel special inside. Don't be desperate but give every relationship no matter how shallow it is a chance. If you are christian pray always and make God your guide
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by bobkezel(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
I am mr right, heard someone was looking for me.
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Don't put your mind too much at it. Get busy with your daily work or career or further studies. It will come when you least expect.
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by spafu(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Majikals:
I may not be 100% correct but I think many marriageable ladies are still single cos they despised men with little beginning. Moreover, many fail to understand that
1. EVERY GUY CANNOT BE RICH
2. MARRIAGE ISN'T AN ESCAPE ROUTE
3. MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY.
Moreover, Looking at the future prospects of guy, his dreams, goals and ambitions can go along way helping a lady to hook up Mr RIGHT even before his is RIPE.
naughtynaughty I will like to know why you didn't respond to this chap and his contribution?
There lies some of the problems why many ladies and guys are still single.
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by krak101(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
OP your post reminds me of the perfectionist wife from "desperate housewives". In reality nobody likes perfection. It's boring
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by cozy7(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:
cutey..whrs desperation here? grin u knw evritin up der is true
Fine ring n nice car huh? With all these going on in Nigeria, u sure ur hands can get that? Even b4 u created this thread, I've been following ur comments but chose not to say anything. With this? I really don't no what to think any more. From what u wrote, ur not even after d attitude, long as he's got d dough! Seriously? I think u really need to change ur taste. There are real n genuine men, but until u cut down ur expectations, u might find it impossible get one.......#still watching u.
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by chichriso: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
God please favour me with a good heart partner
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by sladimeji(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
am Mr.Right ....how may I help you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funny Memes To Start Ur Week With... / Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.