Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

how hard is it to find Mr right? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / how hard is it to find Mr right? (22391 Views)

I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try / How Hard Is It 2 Ave Sex. / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Paxziano: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hello all,
I was just wondering.. How do single ladies get hooked up in Nigeria?
When I say get hooked up I mean in a serious relationship, not those ones that the guy is just there to eat some booty..I mean a serious one that leads to serious relationship and finally, marriage? Those ones our parents practised in the 60's. Seriously how??

I mean, you think you are fine, hot, and well mannerd, got good brains, can keep conversations on but it's hard for you finding mr right. Where are all the mr rights in Nigeria? Abi they are all taken ni? Where are the good guys?

Wen I was in 100lvl I always picture 500level as that level where everything is just perfect, you know..like you and your fiancee driving around in his ride and doing 5 and 6 everywhere. Maybe by then you are engaged with one fine ring.

Am there now and Mr right is still not here..nawa ooo.
Where are all the Mr right guys nah.. Oga o!
My prince charming, whr @tho?

Jxt thinkin out Loud grin gringrin

Mods, pls help fish those mr rights out

Truthfully, look for she and then he would follow. Meaning, develop urself to the best of ur ability. Thinkin abt cruising around in HIS ride. Can the ride not be yours? Truthfully, guys these days don't want ladies dat would be liabilities to them. That's the truth
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by ransomed: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Are you right for him? Are you ready for him physically, materially, emotionally, spiritually, financially,socially and academically? If not, make yourself Miss Right first before you start looking for Mr right.

2 Likes

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by dumie(f): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
ayogabriel:

Guy you are absolutely right, I have come across several ladies that are not happy In there relationships, but they ll prefer to stay there, you will now see one fine, perfect guy at the corner giving them relationship advice, he is the chairman of the friend zone. Let me sef sell my market, please if you are single and serious, kindly send me a message, I live and work in ph. I ll prefer someone in ph though grin
I concur "friend zoned guys" never leave that zone unfortunately.. Where in ph are u?

1 Like

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by slytubadth(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I didn't tel u am lookin fr husband on nairaland
you are advertising.
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by deebrain(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hello all,
When I say get hooked up I mean in a serious relationship, not those ones that the guy is just there to eat some booty..I mean a serious one that leads to serious relationship and finally, marriage? Those ones our parents practised in the 60's. Seriously how??

I mean, you think you are fine, hot, and well mannerd, got good brains, can keep conversations on but it's hard for you finding mr right. Where are all the mr rights in Nigeria? Abi they are all taken ni? Where are the good guys?

Wen I was in 100lvl I always picture 500level as that level where everything is just perfect, you know..like you and your fiancee driving around in his ride and doing 5 and 6 everywhere. Maybe by then you are engaged with one fine ring.

Naughty Cupcake, i am what you are looking for.

Mr Right.
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
500 level huh?

I'm guessing Law or Engineering or Health Sciences or Architecture or Pharmacy? grin grin
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Bollinger(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:
cutey..whrs desperation here? grin u knw evritin up der is true

No it's not. You are already living in a fantasy when you say things like "at 500 level, and driving around in his car". When you are not realistic, you will never find Mr right.
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by onelife97: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
@naughtynaughty,could u pm me?
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Am the mr right holla @ me...I have been looking for u
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Odunharry(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
ednut1:
as usual he must hv car. 500l with engagement ring bla bla marriage before nysc. etc. wat exactly are u bringing to d table (jst kitty abi). focus on getting a job or business first. say no to liabilities tongue
lol... funny but true

1 Like

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by bughead: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
yangdo:
Well I believe Time is the best answer giver. But one thing I can say that, You will feel really special inside your heart when you will meet your Mr. Right. He will make you feel comfortable in every sphere of life. Trust me. Hope you meet him soon. Do let me know. Take care.
telemundo fan.

keep deceiving yaself

1 Like

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by misscall247: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
queenfav:
Forget abt Mr right,just give me Mr has a job,knows what it takes to be a man,kind and supportive.I'll be fine with Mr good enough!
Hi dear....are u serious
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by abdulwastecx(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
skywalker240:

Dont worry mr right no go hard u find in jesus name infact before u write ur final xam go serv u go see am.

But my dear, no beging say he must be tall, dark,fair,handsome, caring, G I B, and RICH oo

As in thats what i want or nothing else...

Pls dont do that oo or else u might see this kindda encouragement.

Skywalker. ... Tell her, Mr right is here
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by bayinq25(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hello all,

There are thousands of Mr rights in Nigeria but every Nigerian girl out there are scared of starting from the scratch with a hardworking niqqa,they believe hard work is money that's why they refer to every poor man as "lazy man",they all want to be Davido's babymama!,so the Mr rights are also searching but no wife material out there,they're all babymama materials!
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by joshcurrent(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Duly noted
Jst passing tru !!!
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by jasperkrekre(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
work on being a Mrs Right and Mr Right will surely find u....
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by sucess001(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hello all,

Fret no more. I can be ur mr right
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by queenfav(f): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
misscall247:
Hi dear....are u serious
Damn serious o...Wetin my eye don see in the name of love,men and relationships....mouth sef no go fit talk am.

2 Likes

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
onelife97:
@naughtynaughty,could u pm me?
lmaoooo I didn't tel u I was lukin fr hubby on NL grin grin
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by ndividual: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hello all,

Let even assume everything you've stated above is the definitive standard of what a guy should be. Since you can't be the only person with those standards, its obvious such a person will not only attract other women as well, but will also have his own standard of what he wants in a woman.

Even if you meet his standard, if you're the "Siddon/waiting", type, your chances are lower than those women who more outstanding. And this is the problem with standards. someone is always going to surpass you in whatever standards you hold "Mr Right" to.

2 Likes

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bollinger:

No it's not. You are already living in a fantasy when you say things like "at 500 level, and driving around in his car". When you are not realistic, you will never find Mr right.
OK even if its mr left, aw drag him to right
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
deebrain:

Naughty Cupcake, i am what you are looking for.

Mr Right.
didn't say ayam lukin fr mr right on NL oo grin
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by sunny442: 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
queenfav:
Forget abt Mr right,just give me Mr has a job,knows what it takes to be a man,kind and supportive.I'll be fine with Mr good enough!
This wisdom is rare. But I think u learnt this late pls don't ask me how...
Truth be told in this white colar job era ladies grow way faster in career than their male counterpart for various reasons some of which are gender related, especially when they are in thesame career path.
Op don't be suprise that guy in a car u so much admire to be ur mr right, may just be a marketer who is attached with a car. And by the time u complete your youth service and land a job if u are still single he will no longer be your Mr right bcoz you would have met more handsome guy rich and caring. At that time most ladies are usually confused, bcoz their expectation for men become higher by the day thereby leaving dem single until its late.
The danger is the higher ur expectation the more likely you fall for players kiss
So there are mr right everywhere you look its just about your expectation.

1 Like

Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
cozy7:
Fine ring n nice car huh? With all these going on in Nigeria, u sure ur hands can get that? Even b4 u created this thread, I've been following ur comments but chose not to say anything. With this? I really don't no what to think any more. From what u wrote, ur not even after d attitude, long as he's got d dough! Seriously? I think u really need to change ur taste. There are real n genuine men, but until u cut down ur expectations, u might find it impossible get one.......#still watching u.
did I talk abt us luvin ourslvs passionately lyk our parents in d 80's? Y did u jxt decide to shine ur eye @d car part?

#keepwatchingme
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Cutehector(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:
did I talk abt us luvin ourslvs passionately lyk our parents in d 80's? Y did u jxt decide to shine ur eye @d car part?

#keepwatchingme
found him yet?
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
spafu:

naughtynaughty I will like to know why you didn't respond to this chap and his contribution?
There lies some of the problems why many ladies and guys are still single.
marriage isn't for everybody yea I knw. Bt aw neva choose d part of being unmarried in dis life! Dt to me spoilt evritin he wrote
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=yall post=44183548][/quote]may two of u hav accident in dt ferrari undecided
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
chigoizie7:

U were fake dreaming, u want it to be like our parents in the 80's?

Well, in the 80's, our parents were not cruising in town like 5 and 6 in the fine bobo car.

In the 80's, our parents hustled together to build their house, our parents hustled together to buy their cars, our parents hustled together to pay our fees, our parents weren't putting on those expensive engagement rings because it was too expensive and was never their priority.

But now, all our women want is to marry a guy that is not older then them with 5yrs when actually they are below 24yrs.

They all want that same man to be very handsome too, all our dad's were not handsome, but they were hard working and responsible.

They want the same man to have his own house and have series of expensive cars @ late 20's.( who does that?).

In a bid for our men to meet all those 21st century standards that were not obtainable in the 80's,

They now pay more attention to their looks ( because that is what women want) instead of their charisma and characters.

They now try the do or die to make billions and build houses and buy cars b4 they are 30, because that is what our women want.

When they were busy acquiring all those, they forgot to build in themselves the virtues of being a wonderful husbands, but who are u to blame them?

Why would they be mr right for u when they have actually bought u with their wealth? U are just a commodity to them, they treat u anyhow they want, but then again, who are u to complain? U wanted it all didn't u? Now you have it, but it also comes with a price, of course, everything has a price.

The topic of your thread centred on men only(vices) that is why I talked the way I did,

When u talk about women, I will also find some points to trash the male folks.
hmmmm

#deep
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by ayogabriel(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
dumie:
I concur "friend zoned guys" never leave that zone unfortunately.. Where in ph are u?

I agree, it's quiet unfortunate. I live at rumuogba, thats artillery axis, and you?
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
found him yet?
lmaoo.. Dude is probaly makin too much money 2mke me comfrtable..so he is nt evn thinkin of finding me now.

Sad. Lol
Re: how hard is it to find Mr right? by Cutehector(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaoo.. Dude is probaly makin too much money 2mke me comfrtable..so he is nt evn thinkin of finding me now.

Sad. Lol
grin cheesy shakes my head

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study / Funny Memes To Start Ur Week With... / What Is Your Love Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.