Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon (3533 Views)

Curvy Nigerian Goddess Shares Huge Backside Photos (see Photos) / Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions / Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by WAECFlyer3: 5:44pm On May 25, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-rr-2cAIb8VQ/V0XSUFjt9DI/AAAAAAAJScU/e8--OMCiuK42cBK_5_2Y2L4AMcVYmEdtACLcB/s1600/0.png[/img]
It's actually old from the popular 1990s cartoon called Hey Arnold, which aired on Nickelodeon from October 7, 1996 to June 8, 2004. Someone on twitter yesterday shared what appeared to be an explicit and very inappropriate scene showing a woman getting her groceries ate. See the explicit pic and video after the cut...
[img]http://2.bp..com/-1qHoeZi9M3M/V0XRuAgFoLI/AAAAAAAJScI/aQ1pUCaCPvUMlQdI4RAXKepwSrvZS3wEACLcB/s1600/2.png[/img]
lalasticlala must see this

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/photos-see-what-they-showed-in-a-childre.xhtml
Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by WAECFlyer3: 5:44pm On May 25, 2016
wow! This world is turning into something else
Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by queendalyn(f): 5:47pm On May 25, 2016
gbagam
Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by MUVA(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2016
Nah... They probably took that snapshot deliberately to make it look like the guy was going down on her.

Probably the handiwork of mischief makers.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by DonnaCorleone(f): 5:50pm On May 25, 2016
Hey Arnold was the best cartoon ever!

The girl with the yellow hair (Helga) was in love, even obsessed by the boy with the yellow hair (Arnold). However, she always pretended she didn't like him out in public, called him "Football head" because of the shape of his head. She bullied him mercillesly, but behind closed doors, alone in her room, she had a little shrine dedicated to him. She'd sigh & say all the romantic things she wished she could say to him in person, directed at the photo of him that she had placed in the middle of her shrine. It was hilarious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:51pm On May 25, 2016
I tink she was trying to jump ova a fence, den d guy is trying to help her with it. grin

Abi wetin u want make i talk? lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by falconey(m): 5:52pm On May 25, 2016
that is why I like spongebob squarepant and that's what my kid will watch

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by Cutehector(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2016
I'm a cartoon freak
Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by UyiIredia(m): 6:10pm On May 25, 2016
I see the pic and astilldonbilivit.
Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 25, 2016
Well the kind of SENSUALITY Children get to see around them almost everyday, on HOME VIDEO, MUSICAL VIDEO, NUD.ITY, SEX, SEX, SEX every where....................I PITY OUR FUTURE.

They say its CIVILIZATION.
Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by waxxydude: 7:10pm On May 25, 2016
DonnaCorleone:
Hey Arnold was the best cartoon ever!

The girl with the yellow hair (Helga) was in love, even obsessed by the boy with the yellow hair (Arnold). However, she always pretended she didn't like him out in public, called him "Football head" because of the shape of his head. She bullied him mercillesly, but behind closed doors, alone in her room, she had a little shrine dedicated to him. She'd sigh & say all the romantic things she wished she could say to him in person, directed at the photo of him that she had placed in the middle of her shrine. It was hilarious.
How in the name of DonnaCorleone is HeyArnold yo best animation??

Perhaps you probably dig DoraTheExplorer undecided and SpongeBob!
Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by kingsmok(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
I tink she was trying to jumb ova a fence, den d guy is trying to help her with it. grin

Abi wetin u want make i talk? lipsrsealed
you get it right jor. The way people think this days, that person actually saw the picture and just conclude
Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:02pm On May 25, 2016
End time things

Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by omoelu1(m): 11:44pm On May 25, 2016
Okay, seen. I don't believe though.
And OP, WTF is groceries? What has it got to do with the pic
Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by Strawman: 11:46pm On May 25, 2016
OP yeah it looks like that but he's actually licking a brown plate clean
Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by faruz: 11:48pm On May 25, 2016
ghen ghen ghen
Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by Nobody: 12:13am On May 26, 2016
Whats wrong with the pics?
Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by UIA04(f): 2:26am On May 26, 2016
falconey:
that is why I like spongebob squarepant and that's what my kid will watch
You'lld be surprised, despite the fact that it is also my best cartoon you'lld be shocked to realize that there are some subliminal messages in SpongeBob as in all cartoons

Do you know sponge bob is gay hence his acts and talks like a lady ( watch his hands and mannerisms).
Also the fact that he has never fallen for any female character but seems to be obsessed with his neighbor squid ward.

What of the greed and selfishness of Mr crabs.

You can visit YouTube and search for subliminal messages in sponge bob if you doubt me.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by UIA04(f): 2:40am On May 26, 2016
Every damn cartoon has subliminal messages from the Simpsons, to simba, to SpongeBob square pants, beauty and the beast

Have you ever wondered always fall in love with
A beast = an animal (beastiality)
Aladdin = a thief
April = a Mermaid ( I don't have to explain the consequences of water spirit wife)
Etc. Why are there always witches in every Disney cartoon, or someone reading the palm, or calling on the ancestors

Do you know superman is counterfeit of Jesus Christ. Have you ever wondered what the superman logo is shaped after?

The Simpsons have predicted major celebrities death including the assassination of Prince, And the emergence of Donald Trump as candidate for USA presidential seat.

Did you know that dominant male clown fishes can mate with their offspring to reproduce, no wonder Nemo' dad was crazily looking for him

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by Nobody: 3:03am On May 26, 2016
Must we always connect sex with everything even you that took the pic what were you thinking please don't spoil the kids with that your sexual mentality check my signature
Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by abujaticket: 9:49am On May 26, 2016
Cutehector:
I'm a cartoon freak
k
Re: Photos: See What They Showed In A Children's Cartoon by Julietcutie(f): 10:04am On May 26, 2016
lol grin dirty minds ...but kids won't direct their thoughts to it although d kids of nowadays are now more exposed to things

(1) (Reply)

Omo see fat ass from ghana / Every Girl Is A Prostitute...if? (photo) / Lady Shares Hot, Semi-nude Baby-shower Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.