Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. (26381 Views)

Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable / Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable / Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by macaranta(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Too bad...Osun state's change came early.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by wink2015(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
[size=18pt]But how come the Osun Monarchy right from Oba Sijuade to the present young monarch, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi they are living big with porch rose royse car when their government and people are living in poverty with no money to run the state affairs.[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jnrbaino4real:
And before you know it now, one weird individual on nairaland will bring out one of aregbe rascals old pix during his campaign days and say it was on his way back from mosque. He is the worst performing governor, serves them right any way , cos they casted their vote for him .
They were deceived by Aregbe's Odourless fufu grin

1 Like

Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by Popemax(m): 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=ApcSucks post=43892972][/quote]this not funny at all...I pity those people working for government in that state
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by laviecontinue: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Aregbesola ll be like "KEEP CALM AND FARM" kikikiki
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by SenJoe(m): 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
drss:
i remember when aregberascal blamed GEJ everyday for with holding his state allocation. yeye man.
arebgerascal is a perfect example of how to be a bad leader.

Lmao @perfect example of badge leader
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by jidbwond(m): 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Macelliot:
Osun for sale - Olx
Damn U
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by free13: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
RZArecta:
By December 2016, Osun state allocation will be in form of recharge cards embarassed

grin
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by EbukaLive(m): 11:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
olowodaddy:

With all your "sense" you didn't reason why he hasn't paid January and February when allocation was higher. Maybe your "sense" tells you that IGR will be about 20 billion dollars. You should have just blamed GEJ instead showing us your "sense" Obviously you and Aregbese have the same type of brain/sense

Who told you January and February has not been paid? This news?

1 Like

Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by jidbwond(m): 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
whiteroses:
At least there are infrastructure and education in place, please give them time to recover. The governor did not embezzle their funds they went into many projects although they could have slowed down to balance things out. Rome was not built in a day
Mr. Man U better don't say this trash In public.......people will just use ur head to drink water.....Oponu agba
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by Johnnyessence(m): 12:01am On Mar 19, 2016
wink2015:
[size=18pt]But how come the Osun Monarchy right from Oba Sijuade to the present young monarch, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi they are living big with porch rose royse car when their government and people are living in poverty with no money to run the state affairs.[/size]
abegi jare nobody is living in poverty here except u are lazy and don't know what u are doing that u are living in the poverty line.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by ikechuk0: 12:08am On Mar 19, 2016
wink2015:

Korruption. They are stealing from their people while pretending to be obas. Oya I dey sit on the side just deylook. Osun leaders kontinue
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by sewentybaba: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2016
When he has not paid January, Na March these people dey talk.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by Johnnyessence(m): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2016
sewentybaba:
When he has not paid January, Na March these people dey talk.
he has paid January and February salary oooo. ask some of them.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by spirit88: 1:40am On Mar 19, 2016
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A FRIDGE REPAIRER BECOMES A GOVERNOR.
ARE THERE EVEN EDUCATED PEOPLE IN THAT STATE?

PhockPhockMan:
From all indications, the Osun state government will be unable to pay the March salaries of its workers, as the state only got N6.23 million in federal allocation for the month.

https://www.thecable.ng/alert-osun-state-will-not-pay-march-salaries

1 Like

Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by zicca(f): 1:58am On Mar 19, 2016
Why feel bad about not getting march salary when imo have not january salary,not even d 70% promised
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by HCF(m): 2:06am On Mar 19, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Why don't you claim omo eko as your fellow brothers will always do ..ask ekiti peeps here in Lagos ....all na lagosians
smiley
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by Ojiofor: 2:26am On Mar 19, 2016
AregbeRaskal don chop state of osun people destiny clean mouth.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by layzie: 6:07am On Mar 19, 2016
The governor has failed his people, common sense tells u that if you re to borrow that much money...use it for something that will yield financial returns. Now poor FAAC, poor IGR.

I assume ( with this figure) that the state is on stand still, no salaries for workers, no capital projects, nothing.
He has failed his entire people, not just civil servants.

1 Like

Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by oloribabs(f): 6:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
No, he has not paid January, Feb and March. And also the balance half salaries from July-December 2015
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by ifyalways(f): 6:18am On Mar 19, 2016
You mean the half salary cos that's what they've been getting?
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by isnovic(m): 6:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Like seriously, what on earth was the loan taken out for, if it is not generation investment for the state?
The Governor should render account to the state assembly as well as the joint house of the National Assembly.

If not satisfactory, he should be suspended, and an impeachment process initiated as we are talking about economic-terrorism here where more than 1million life dependent on the civil service salary and the spin-off are in dire danger.

Plus the attendant problem of theft and social vices which comes from no salary.

They should check this man as bank cannot afford to loan him in the real sense of the word as his Earning Debt ratio is unacceptably high.

Almost 98%.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by lagosrd: 7:20am On Mar 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
From all indications, the Osun state government will be unable to pay the March salaries of its workers, as the state only got N6.23 million in federal allocation for the month.

https://www.thecable.ng/alert-osun-state-will-not-pay-march-salaries

governmentbof hypocrisy. can someone tell me what fg is waiting for before he can send his attack dogs to osun to verify the loophole the loans taken from the international finacial houses, local loand and the sukul bond he boastfully took all went into. can efcc kindly come out and verify how the loans were spent. Ask me the loan was mismangged. but if na pdp or apga the DSS, efcc will be all over. salaries are been owed
. no tangible road projects constructed. i weep for osun state. the once vocal anti jonathan governor is now in hybernation. i think this is the first time a state will go bankrupt in nigeria. " the devil you guys knew "omisore"
was far better than aregbe the angel from lagos
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by oluwole1211(m): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2016
marv1:
Is it in only Osun? Osun even tried. Fayose of Ekiti has not paid january and feb 2016. He managed to pay Nov and Dec in feb only to withdraw them again after few days claiming errors. Up till now some workers have not been paid last year arears. So osun tried. Ogun state has paid up to date, workers are even demanding pay rise. But Fayose is making noise up and down and has not paid workers.
shut up that ur useless mouth and stop supporting a failed govt of aregbe blindly aregbe has been paying half salary since July 2015 even dec , Jan and Feb half salary is yet to be paid.ekiti still paid full salary up to DEC 2015.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by lagosrd: 7:30am On Mar 19, 2016
Sibrah:
Some of us weren't very quite when he was busy racking up recurrent bills. When I spoke, some blind Islamist who felt threatened for strange reason decided it was best to flow with the tide of Aregbe's Islamist and politically motivated agenda. He even has mouth to talk about agriculture being the mainstay of our forefathers but did next to nothing to improve or invest in it.
He kept making sillý projections based on unpredictable oil income.
Until we start investing in productivity oriented ventures it will continue to be like this

u are the best thing i have read on osun issue today. deceived people via religion and propaganda. how was the moneybapent. the only project i see is schools he built. wasted money on useless opon imo, no single inter state road is good. i challenge anybody to this. just quote me firat
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by oluwole1211(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2016
ziccoit:

What about arrears of July till December? As far as I'm concerned Aregbesola is owning 6mths salary.
thank u jare my brother some of this people are not from osun state.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by lagosrd: 7:35am On Mar 19, 2016
chinchum:
I will like to know how much debt Osun state has left to pay, but if Osun is using almost 2.5 billion naira to service debts monthly, i have a feeling it would be out of the woods in less than 12 months, and it would be left with minimal service of debts.

so oga who will he rule in the next twelve months when his citizens would have died all of hunger. what we should be asking is what did he use the money for. bis a vis the physical priject on ground.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by snoopabey: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][right][/right] OSUN STATE : Total Gross Allocation : N2.422bn Total Deductions (External debts, ISPOs & Others : N2.416bn Total Net Amount: N6.23million
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by nikkishola: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
He's not pay January and February.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by klarrychenko94: 8:23am On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
ode oponu oshi..... Ewu aregbe.

When did ur Lord and saviour Oba aregbese pay January and february salary? Now i am sure you are definitely not from Osun state. But you are always on every aregbe thread defending him upandan.

Ode Jony, ur boss is yet to complete the payment of november and december 2015 salary, the idiot only paid half of each month and he is yet to pay anytin in 2016.

Wait what do you stand to gain defending aregbe? You lie everytime to defend him. Why are you not blaming GEJ this time because I remember you love blaming gej for ur gov's failure.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2016
lagosrd:

governmentbof hypocrisy. can someone tell me what fg is waiting for before he can send his attack dogs to osun to verify the loophole the loans taken from the international finacial houses, local loand and the sukul bond he boastfully took all went into. can efcc kindly come out and verify how the loans were spent. Ask me the loan was mismangged. but if na pdp or apga the DSS, efcc will be all over. salaries are been owed
. no tangible road projects constructed. i weep for osun state. the once vocal anti jonathan governor is now in hybernation. i think this is the first time a state will go bankrupt in nigeria. " the devil you guys knew "omisore"
was far better than aregbe the angel from lagos
omisore should campaign on 2018 and see what he will be campaigning on hmmmm.omisore the thug breeder is going no where.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2016
oloribabs:

No, he has not paid January, Feb and March. And also the balance half salaries from July-December 2015
at least they are getting half salaries i want to tell u that he's still try alot providing the salaries for them. half bread is better than none ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother / 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order / Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.