Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. (26389 Views)

Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable / Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable / Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2016
ifyalways:
You mean the half salary cos that's what they've been getting?

at least they are getting half salaries i want to tell u that he's still try alot providing the salaries for them. half bread is better than none ok.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by hotspec(m): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2016
Osun People don enter one chance. Laughing in English....
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by hotspec(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
at least they are getting half salaries i want to tell u that he's still try alot providing the salaries for them. half bread is better than none ok.
U mean 1/2 N30 Agege bread?

1 Like

Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2016
klarrychenko94:
ode oponu oshi..... Ewu aregbe.

When did ur Lord and saviour Oba aregbese pay January and february salary? Now i am sure you are definitely not from Osun state. But you are always on every aregbe thread defending him upandan.

Ode Jony, ur boss is yet to complete the payment of november and december 2015 salary, the idiot only paid half of each month and he is yet to pay anytin in 2016.

Wait what do you stand to gain defending aregbe? You lie everytime to defend him. Why are you not blaming GEJ this time because I remember you love blaming gej for ur gov's failure.
i don hear u ok at least the workers are not on strike and let me tell u here up till this moment the projects are still ongoing ok. if u are pained money will come as expected.read all through dailies of paper ogbeni still try if not the economic meltdown that caused all these chaos.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by chidiandre(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2016
abeg is the ooni of ife not in osun state...where is he getting his money from ..from Air abi

1 Like

Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by ayindejimmy(m): 8:51am On Mar 19, 2016
Why is The Cable jumping into conclusion? The state government has not said that it won't pay, or h as it?
Why the mischieve?
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2016
aregbesola is a scoundrel. I'll bet he's gonna pay himself salary for March.
I hope he goes to jail after his tenure.
scrawny looking fo*ol..
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by klarrychenko94: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
i don hear u ok at least the workers are not on strike and let me tell u here up till this moment the projects are still ongoing ok. if u are pained money will come as expected.read all through dailies of paper ogbeni still try if not the economic meltdown that caused all these chaos.
so because they are not on strike means all is well. Oh wot of the striking doctors?

So it is economic meltdown now not Jonathan is deducting osun money. I tink the reasonable excuse should be president Buhari is deducting osun's money.
Is osun state the only state facing this economic melt down in Nigeria? Osun collected just 6m as February allocation tell me how did that happen. Economic melt dow or debt settling.
Osun's allocation for february is 2.422bn but a whooping 2.416bn has been deducted and you are here blaming economic shut down.

Hahahahahahahahaha projects are ongoing.....lol. You tink you are talking to a stranger here abi.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by obaino860: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2016
d southwest can now see how important d Igbo's in Lagos and Oyo are to d state....how da add to d economy of d states......sorry for other state like ekiti,ondo,Ogun with their allocations lower than d youngest state in d south east EBONY...very soon,d economy of Lagos and Oyo will go down..because Igbos have leant and started investing at home

1 Like

Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by lagosrd: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
omisore should campaign on 2018 and see what he will be campaigning on hmmmm.omisore the thug breeder is going no where.

thug breader that you yourself can prove. that is the problem in this country. havent you heard about state boys in osun , osogbo to be preceised. if you dont go out let me inform you. i see most things myself. and if i continue i will sure fall your hand.
can you pls sir tell me the state of the following roads that is now causing hardship to people there now.
1. ilajue-ifon-okinni-ilobu osogbo road. pls callbot a federal road
2. ila odo-okuku-ijabe-ikirun-osogbo road
3. orita olaiya - ilesha road
4. ede - sekona- ode omu road
5. sekona- ipetumode(origbo meje)- ile ife
abi u think say na by online castigating meni dey for ni. NO! pls leta call a spade a spade now and atop improvising people all in the name of progressives.
people have not collected salaries consistently and you say osun is moving abi wetin you call am. pls ooo my dear brother just try and Go to osogbo. vist the following places and come and tell me what you observe.
the state secretariat (inside out)
the government house ( from gate to the buildings)
the intra roads (even thoae built could not be maintained)
visit lautech where he plans to sack osun side of the workers.
abi na by forxe to rule niiii
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2016
lagosrd:

thug breader that you yourself can prove. that is the problem in this country. havent you heard about state boys in osun , osogbo to be preceised. if you dont go out let me inform you. i see most things myself. and if i continue i will sure fall your hand.
can you pls sir tell me the state of the following roads that is now causing hardship to people there now.
1. ilajue-ifon-okinni-ilobu osogbo road. pls callbot a federal road
2. ila odo-okuku-ijabe-ikirun-osogbo road
3. orita olaiya - ilesha road
4. ede - sekona- ode omu road
5. sekona- ipetumode(origbo meje)- ile ife
abi u think say na by online castigating meni dey for ni. NO! pls leta call a spade a spade now and atop improvising people all in the name of progressives.
people have not collected salaries consistently and you say osun is moving abi wetin you call am. pls ooo my dear brother just try and Go to osogbo. vist the following places and come and tell me what you observe.
the state secretariat (inside out)
the government house ( from gate to the buildings)
the intra roads (even thoae built could not be maintained)
visit lautech where he plans to sack osun side of the workers.
abi na by forxe to rule niiii
excuse me here don't bring lautech issues here oo ok.lautech issue is an internal problem and i know the state house of assembly as resume sitting on it. report said there are over 665 staff that are ghost workers, so please don't bring that one here ok.av telling u here all the inter-state roads are federal roads been supposed to be constructed by the federal government and ogbeni took it up upon it self. now the project av stopped due to insufficient of fund due to the economic meltdown that happens all over the world which affect the economy of this country. by the time the 2016 budget is been passed by the end of this month or early next month things will continue to change including the inter-state road project. contractors will resume work on the gigantic project.i will always tell the good people of this country that omisore should be doing another business he can't lead the good people of the state of osun.he's just deceiving himself in 2018 if he's contesting for governor no one will vote for him mark my words. omisore is a thug breeder and no blood of innocent citizen will be sacrificed again the state of osun.Osun a gbayi eniyan iyi niwa. omisore should forget his ambition. pdp is 90% dead in the state of osun. he should first bring our chief barrister Bola ige.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2016
klarrychenko94:
so because they are not on strike means all is well. Oh wot of the striking doctors?

So it is economic meltdown now not Jonathan is deducting osun money. I tink the reasonable excuse should be president Buhari is deducting osun's money.
Is osun state the only state facing this economic melt down in Nigeria? Osun collected just 6m as February allocation tell me how did that happen. Economic melt dow or debt settling.
Osun's allocation for february is 2.422bn but a whooping 2.416bn has been deducted and you are here blaming economic shut down.

Hahahahahahahahaha projects are ongoing.....lol. You tink you are talking to a stranger here abi.
so tilltoday the debt have not been paid abi i won't agree on the 6m remaining money state government have not issue a statement.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2016
obaino860:
d southwest can now see how important d Igbo's in Lagos and Oyo are to d state....how da add to d economy of d states......sorry for other state like ekiti,ondo,Ogun with their allocations lower than d youngest state in d south east EBONY...very soon,d economy of Lagos and Oyo will go down..because Igbos have leant and started investing at home
hmm they don dey start again. and told u that people no come home to invest now foreign investors are now investing in the mining sector u know there's raw gold deposit in osun state. just wait and see.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2016
klarrychenko94:
what is mischievous about the report when the state gufnor is yet to complete the october, november and december 2015 salary and he is yet to pay january and february salary?

So tell us how is he going to pay march salary when he has outstanding salaries to pay.
hmm just hearing this for the first time please post it here about paying of the salaries ok. in as much the workers are not on strike forget oooooo.any money coming from abuja is been debating on ok.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by klarrychenko94: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
so tilltoday the debt have not been paid abi i won't agree on the 6m remaining money state government have not issue a statement.
yes osun is yet to complete the payment of her debt and the deduction is not stopping anytime soon.

Statement from gufnor Aregbe? What do you expect from the governor that the 6m allocation is fake abi?

Osun collected 57m as allocation a couple of months back and the only tangible statement from boss aregbese is that the money is not even enough to for the eletricity bill the use in the secretariat and that the way forward is agriculture. So what do you expect him to say now? Deny collecting 6m or wot?.

http://csl.ink/28bF

1 Like

Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by dasparrow: 11:47am On Mar 19, 2016
@Post

Why can't States find a way to generate their own income? Must they always rely on handout from the federal government? It is not done like that in advanced countries. It is no wonder Nigeria refuses to make real progress.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Your case is serious, you are the best definition of zombie I have ever come across. Continue, you are doing a good job as VOLTRON DEFENDER OF AREGBSE, I'm sure part of that 6million will reach your account with the good job you have done so far. May God deliver you. SMH

2 Likes

Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by rotimi2016: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ds Yeye man never pay Jan & Feb 2016 salaries ooo,inspite of d Half salaries he has bn paying since July 2015! God will judge him One Day for all his wicked acts IJN!
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by 4Play(m): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:

This post belongs in the Hall of Infamy as one of the most gratuitously crass statements on Nairaland. It seems like a parody but the frightening thing is that it probably truly reflects the poster's feeling on the matter.

3 Likes

Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by glingev(m): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=43909015]excuse me here don't bring lautech issues here oo ok.lautech issue is an internal problem and i know the state house of assembly as resume sitting on it. report said there are over 665 staff that are ghost workers, so please don't bring that one here ok.av telling u here all the inter-state roads are federal roads been supposed to be constructed by the federal government and ogbeni took it up upon it self. now the project av stopped due to insufficient of fund due to the economic meltdown that happens all over the world which affect the economy of this country. by the time the 2016 budget is been passed by the end of this month or early next month things will continue to change including the inter-state road project. contractors will resume work on the gigantic project .

Well said, in as much as I sympathize with the workers I still think Ogbeni should be applauded for the numerous legacy projects he has embarked upon.

I think all we need do now is to give him our support and I know we will all applaud him at the end of the day.

Wat are we saying sef shebi na salary d man dey owe and he go pay and he don start many projects wey e go still complete, if he no come do anything come thief una money like other governors wetin una go do
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by chinchum(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
lagosrd:

so oga who will he rule in the next twelve months when his citizens would have died all of hunger. what we should be asking is what did he use the money for. bis a vis the physical priject on ground.
It is a shame he as the head got the state in to a fix, i have a feeling there were cases of financial mismanagement though i am certain of poor planning, if allocation from FG was still high, he would have had the state's financial status out of the miry clay it is currently sunked in. However, i believe no one will die of hunger, from what i gathered, Osun state workers have not been paid for the last 2months , and some only paid half salary from july -dec 2015 , i feel he will be forced to get his state's igr, while hoping FG's revenue bolsters which correlates to increased FG allocation for his state. Many states not even in worse dire straits as osun state have not paid in the last 3-5 months. I was surprised to hear Ondo state last paid salaries to workers since october 2015.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by lagosrd: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
chinchum:
It is a shame he as the head got the state in to a fix, i have a feeling there were cases of financial mismanagement though i am certain of poor planning, if allocation from FG was still high, he would have had the state's financial status out of the miry clay it is currently sunked in. However, i believe no one will die of hunger, from what i gathered, Osun state workers have not been paid for the last 2months , and some only paid half salary from july -dec 2015 , i feel he will be forced to get his state's igr, while hoping FG's revenue bolsters which correlates to increased FG allocation for his state. Many states not even in worse dire straits as osun state have not paid in the last 3-5 months. I was surprised to hear Ondo state last paid salaries to workers since october 2015.

thanks bro butbthe issue is this most if the ao calles salaries paid are half salaries or is most cases a perxentage of their salaries. which ia highly unacceptable. if he does well today expect me to praise him to the heavens. this is a state that has virtually failed afterall the allocation and excess crude oil money was shared during their time. he also took sukul loan, took various loans both locally nad internationally. how dishe spend it. lets see the thing in black and white. the only way out for him is to remain in power for him forever.which i think is not possible. lastly what manner of loan wiould you have obtained to ridicule him to the ectent of now getting 6million , i mean #6m! men ...even the guys jonathan gave enterpreneurship loans too some earn #10m and they arent doing bad.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by samjadinero(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pennsylvania:
What I still don't understand is why the people of Osun state are very quiet on this matter
Well, you will be shocked to know half of the people of the state still think he's best the state has ever had
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by Dollyak(f): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
whiteroses:
At least there are infrastructure and education in place, please give them time to recover. The governor did not embezzle their funds they went into many projects although they could have slowed down to balance things out. Rome was not built in a day
Honestly, you need a slap. Your ignorance is annoying and scary. How can you say he didn't embessle the funds? Where is the evidence?
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by sunshine1974(m): 4:45am On Mar 20, 2016
D way APC is going down ehn......dey will loose alot of states in 2019......
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by marv1: 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
oluwole1211:
shut up that ur useless mouth and stop supporting a failed govt of aregbe blindly aregbe has been paying half salary since July 2015 even dec , Jan and Feb half salary is yet to be paid.ekiti still paid full salary up to DEC 2015.
Why are kids all over nairaland. Cannt u express urselve without being rude? Ofcourse u cant give what u dont have.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by ayindejimmy(m): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2016
klarrychenko94:
what is mischievous about the report when the state gufnor is yet to complete the october, november and december 2015 salary and he is yet to pay january and february salary?

So tell us how is he going to pay march salary when he has outstanding salaries to pay.

Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Govt Spokesperson Assures

The government of Osun on Sunday described as uncalled for insinuations that the state would not pay salaries of its workers in March as a result of the N6million federal allocation that accrued to it for the month of February.

The Government assured its workers that just as the Rauf Aregbesola administration had weathered the storm to pay salaries up to December, the government is executing with the support of all stakeholders, including the workers, a well-mapped out strategy for ensuring that workers are not made to pay more price for the dwindling allocation than they have done.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/03/20/i-will-certainly-pay-workers-salaries-aregbesola/

Where is your source that Osun govt has not paid salary up to December?
Let's be objective, please
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by klarrychenko94: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Govt Spokesperson Assures

The government of Osun on Sunday described as uncalled for insinuations that the state would not pay salaries of its workers in March as a result of the N6million federal allocation that accrued to it for the month of February.

The Government assured its workers that just as the Rauf Aregbesola administration had weathered the storm to pay salaries up to December, the government is executing with the support of all stakeholders, including the workers, a well-mapped out strategy for ensuring that workers are not made to pay more price for the dwindling allocation than they have done.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/03/20/i-will-certainly-pay-workers-salaries-aregbesola/

Where is your source that Osun govt has not paid salary up to December?
Let's be objective, please
Oga you are not from Osun, you don't sit down in another state and try to educate osun workers on wot is going on in the state.
I said osun is yet to complete the payment of october to december last year salaries what is false there. the idiotic gufnor half october, jumped to half november and half december salary without paying the remaining half of these months. So if the govt claims they paid up to december what you should ask is it full salary or half salary.

The govt may decide to pay half of january and february salaries tomorrow, temme will you state dat that he has paid upto february? Remember half from october last year to february this year. All the govt has to do is to pay half salaries in 2016 and the news headline will read Osun govt has paid upto date.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by ayindejimmy(m): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2016
klarrychenko94:
Oga you are not from Osun, you don't sit down in another state and try to educate osun workers on wot is going on in the state.
I said osun is yet to complete the payment of october to december last year salaries what is false there. the idiotic gufnor half october, jumped to half november and half december salary without paying the remaining half of these months. So if the govt claims they paid up to december what you should ask is it full salary or half salary.
The govt may decide to pay half of january and february salaries tomorrow, temme will you state dat that he has paid upto february? Remember half from october last year to february this year. All the govt has to do is to pay half salaries in 2016 and the news headline will read Osun govt has paid upto date.

Wrong!

Are you from Osun?

I, am from Iwo in Osun State. I have families and friends there. Learn to speak with facts not rumour
Where are to u from?

Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by klarrychenko94: 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Wrong!

Are you from Osun?

I, am from Iwo in Osun State. I have families and friends there. Learn to speak with facts not rumour
Where are to u from?
I am from iwo too but i live in osogbo. Guy ask people living and working in osun joor, that person is lying to you. We are yet to receive any salary for january and february and you are here claiming aregbe has paid. You said you have other relatives and friends in osun why not ask them to verify my claim.
Re: ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. by marv1: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
oluwole1211:
shut up that ur useless mouth and stop supporting a failed govt of aregbe blindly aregbe has been paying half salary since July 2015 even dec , Jan and Feb half salary is yet to be paid.ekiti still paid full salary up to DEC 2015.
U must be out of ur mind. Must u insult becos u want to say rubbish? Why should i support Aregbesola of Osun state when am particular about the noise maker Fayose of Ekiti state. All these Nairaland kids, i dont know why u cant express urself without being abusive as if u are talking to a teenager like u. Anyway u cant give what u dont have. Shio.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency / Eastern Ports Revival: How NPA, Hull Blyth, Maersk, Others Are Pulling Through / Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.