Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Am I Taking This Too Far?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking This Too Far?? (3308 Views)

Am I Too Choosy? / 75-year-old Tanzanian Man Adverstises For Wives, 4 Women Interviewed So Far / Did I go too far with my actions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
u want to call it quits?

nígga she ain't even ur GF yet. so pls do us all a favour & shut da Fuçk up.

and yeah, if u could stop being a little bítch, that'll be great too.

Hahahahahahaha
U tell him bro
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by falconey(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
ivyT:

no vex o,but how u knw if she finds u attractive?or do u ask.
I will ask her out!!!!!!!!!
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
But She Was Never Your Gf.
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Creamish(f): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nturguy1122:
Well i tink i might consider this one...tnx crea.mish

Ur welcome. Cheers!
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by SamsonJohn743(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nturguy1122:
Rightly said bro...bt then again i am nt that ur guy that would date a girl and bleep nd break her heart..i really like this particular girl and the reason why i didn't ask her out is because she just got out of her 4yrs relationship last September...I dont want to rush her into anything she's not ready for

The best time to win the heart is when the heart is broken,so OP you have f'd up already:-P:-P:-P
#sips zobo!
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Nturguy1122: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
SamsonJohn743:

The best time to win the heart is when the heart is broken,so OP you have f'd up already:-P:-P:-P
#sips zobo!
Really?? Well then i dnt leave the girl with too many choices and in other words thats called taking advantage of a vulnerable gilr
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Nturguy1122: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
SamsonJohn743:

#sips zobo!
Really?? Well then i dnt leave the girl with too many choices and in other words thats called taking advantage of a vulnerable girl
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Nturguy1122: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
SamsonJohn743:

#sips zobo!
Really?? Well then i dnt leave the girl with too many choices and in other words thats called taking advantage of a vulnerable girl
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Dklef(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Dklef(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
Go and apologise for your errs.

Or maybe you're relenting because you dont want to be percieved a 'weakling'? Aiit

but on the contrary, she might as well be hoping to see that you're not egocentric and is the kind of person to apologise when the need arises.

We all want that trait in our spouces, dont we?
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by ivyT(f): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
falconey:

I will ask her out!!!!!!!!!
so u'v asked out almost all ur femald frnds abi? Odiegwu...u havent answered d questn sef but i'll let u b
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by falconey(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
ivyT:

so u'v asked out almost all ur femald frnds abi? Odiegwu...u havent answered d questn sef but i'll let u b
Honestly yes, any female friend of mine was once my crush.

The major thing is we live happily ever after.
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by MARX77(m): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
Bro if u continue wit ds mentality,i wonda wt u wud do wen u si ur gf lafin wit anoda guy.u probably wud ask 4 a brk ryt?abeg go apologyz 2 her and clear dis li2 ish.jokin wif one's result sumtyms isn't funny.
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by layla129(f): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nturguy1122:
well technically yea...bt we been acting like we are,we call and text about everything that's happened that day and all sort of stuffs
Lol, acting like you are? Before you even address this issue, address the relationship first
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Nturguy1122: 12:19am On Mar 19, 2016
layla129:

Lol, acting like you are? Before you even address this issue, address the relationship first
yup i talked to her already bt she is acting annoyed...i think i would just call her to see her tomorrow and just ask her out
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by SamsonJohn743(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2016
Nturguy1122:
That's from your own ethical subjectivism not mine.
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by KweenSisan(f): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Apologise if by any chance u offended her with your speech..tell her u also didnt like her walking out and hissing...her reply would tell u more about her personality..and when it does..please dnt allow love blind u if it sends a negative signal..but i suggest an apology..someone has to act grown..dats wat i think
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by demzylahot(m): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Maxi112:
if I where to be in ur shoe right now, I will not apologize to her.. never,

even I will walk up to her, give her a sound warning... tell her never to try such thing in her life tym again or? u just walk out

three days later! call her, tell her u want to see her if she like u, she will defiantly come

tell her u are sorry for talking to her that way then make ur move that same day by telling her ur bla bla bla... if she no fry forget her and move on if she gry fine

if u sabi the game, u fit even bleep her that same day
player
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Maxi112: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
demzylahot:
player
Mr nice guy

no be joke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Will U Choose As A Wife For U Or Ur Brother (photo) / Boyfriend Always Dozes Off When I Visit? / Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.