Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Am I Taking This Too Far?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking This Too Far?? (3278 Views)

Am I Too Choosy? / 75-year-old Tanzanian Man Adverstises For Wives, 4 Women Interviewed So Far / Did I go too far with my actions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Nturguy1122: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
There's this girl that i like so much we've been talking well since last year july bt i am yet to ask her out...Sometimes last week we were together and i was joking with her with the bad result she had and immediately she just hissed and walked out on me ...I felt stupid for some minutes cos i actually went to meet her where she was, I didn't call and msg her since last week and she hasn't also...i feel she disrespected me by walking out and if she doesn't apologise i am going to call it a quit...pls my romancelander family am i taking this too far or should i just talk to her and let things return to normal
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by gabinogem(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Being disciplined & principled is a virtue. Never be perturbed by some silly & childish nature of some humans... stay godlike.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by falconey(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Wait o she is not your babe

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by sexylogan(m): 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nturguy1122:
There's this girl that i like so much we've been talking well since last year july bt i am yet to ask her out...Sometimes last week we were together and i was joking with her with the bad result she had and immediately she just hissed and walked out on me ...I felt stupid for some minutes cos i actually went to meet her where she was, I didn't call and msg her since last week and she hasn't also...i feel she disrespected me by walking out and if she doesn't apologise i am going to call it a quit...pls my romancelander family am i taking this too far or should i just talk to her and let things return to normal

1. She was never your gf
2. The harm has already been done.
3. Both of you are too proud to seek ways to return the friendship as it was by making peace.
4. You can't call it quits if u never asked her out
5. You should be talking to her instead of whining on NL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by dharay99: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
0p wetin u dey talk sef,
u yet 2ask her out n u wanna call it
a quit.? call wah oginni... undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Nturguy1122: 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
falconey:
Wait o she is not your babe
well technically yea...bt we been acting like we are,we call and text about everything that's happened that day and all sort of stuffs
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Adasun(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
jump pass thread cool
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Nturguy1122: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Yea definitely i would ask her out bt as per this disagreement i was thinking she should talk to me first...I dont wanna talk to her first so as not to look cheap and give her a feeling i would always come back even when she bleeps up
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by falconey(m): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nturguy1122:
well technically yea...bt we been acting like we are,we call and text about everything that's happened that day and all sort of stuffs

Dude she is not your babe, she probably doesn't feel anything for you.

I don't know how you guys do it, being friends with ladies then ask for a relationship.

I do otherwise if she doesn't fancy me then i decide if we can be friends or not.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Nturguy1122: 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
gabinogem:
Being disciplined & principled is a virtue. Never be perturbed by some silly & childish nature of some humans... stay godlike.
Tnx brov
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Nturguy1122: 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
sexylogan:

1. She was never your gf
2. The harm has already been done.
3. Both of you are too proud to seek ways to return the friendship as it was by making peace.
4. You can't call it quits if u never asked her out
5. You should be talking to her instead of whining on NL
Yea definitely i would ask her out bt as per this disagreement i was thinking she should talk to me first...I dont wanna talk to her first so as not to look cheap and give her a feeling i would always come back even when she bleeps up
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Marlvin(m): 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Of all the topics to joke with was her result ? next time , if you're bereft of jokes why not google jokes.com

5 Likes

Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by IamLEGEND1: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
u want to call it quits?

nígga she ain't even ur GF yet. so pls do us all a favour & shut da Fuçk up.

and yeah, if u could stop being a little bítch, that'll be great too.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Nturguy1122: 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
u want to call it quits?

nígga she ain't even ur GF yet. so pls do us all a favour & shut da Fuçk up.

and yeah, if u could stop being a little bítch, that'll be great too.
Wow well i saw this one coming
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Some dudes will be acting like womanwrapper.

Smh undecided
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by IamLEGEND1: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nturguy1122:
Wow well i saw this one coming
u saw what coming?
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Maxi112: 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
since last year July? u have been following this particul gurl.. mhn! u should be arrested for occpying space for for people that want to enter, now d babe is fed up with and ur boring presence... u r here complaining of her disrespecting u, my guy! na u disrespect ur self

mehn! too long.. time way u for use ask her out, bleep her, break her heart, look for another available device u done go use am dey joke.... my friend u must be a joker

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by 2dice(m): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Bone her..
Fish other Girls
When her Brain reset she will come back
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Nturguy1122: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
Maxi112:
since last year July? u have been following this particul gurl.. mhn! u should be arrested for occpying space for for people that want to enter, now d babe is fed up with and ur boring presence... u r here complaining of her disrespecting u, my guy! na u disrespect ur self

mehn! too long.. time way u for use ask her out, bleep her, break her heart, look for another available device u done go use am dey joke.... my friend u must be a joker

Rightly said bro...bt then again i am nt that ur guy that would date a girl and bleep nd break her heart..i really like this particular girl and the reason why i didn't ask her out is because she just got out of her 4yrs relationship last September...I dont want to rush her into anything she's not ready for
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by ivyT(f): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
falconey:

Dude she is not your babe, she probably doesn't feel anything for you.

I don't know how you guys do it, being friends with ladies then ask for a relationship.

I do otherwise if she doesn't fancy me then i decide if we can be friends or not.

fancy u in wot way,mutual friendship,or exaggerated likeness..
I think some guys wld prefer being friends first.
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by johnogroh: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
I think if you like her you call her and apologise for discouraging her. She is a woman and she deserves to be respected.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by firstking01(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nturguy1122:
is she your gf cos you didn't state it here?
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by myfantasies(f): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
U want to call it quit on a relationship that never happened

I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Maxi112: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nturguy1122:
Rightly said bro...bt then again i am nt that ur guy that would date a girl and bleep nd break her heart..i really like this particular girl and the reason why i didn't ask her out is because she just got out of her 4yrs relationship last September...I dont want to rush her into anything she's not ready for
what do u mean by rushing in to a girl?

don't u no d more u joke, play, laugh too much with a gurl u never ask out, she might friend zone...
she just see u as a friend not one worthy of bein her lover...

I pray make she never friend zone u by now because that is where people like u belong... giving them the impression of Mr nice guy since 19bc
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Nturguy1122: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
myfantasies:
U want to call it quit on a relationship that never happened

I don't understand
That is in respect of the friendship
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Creamish(f): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Well...she Dint find ur joke funny so u do owe her an apology. I think its still too early to play the pride card.

U don't need to go back to her weeping for pridessake..find a stylish way to get talking with her n c how it goes from there..

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Nturguy1122: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Maxi112:
what do u mean by rushing in to a girl?

don't u no d more u joke, play, laugh too much with a gurl u never ask out, she might friend zone...
she just see u as a friend not one worthy of bein her lover...

I pray make she never friend zone u by now because that is where people like u belong... giving them the impression of Mr nice guy since 19bc
Yea because she is still going tru emotional trauma
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Nturguy1122: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Creamish:
Well...she Dint find ur joke funny so u do owe her an apology. I think its still too early to play the pride card.

U don't need to go back to her weeping for pridessake..find a stylish way to get talking with her n c how it goes from there..
Well i tink i might consider this one...tnx creamish

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by falconey(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
ivyT:

fancy u in wot way,mutual friendship,or exaggerated likeness..
I think some guys wld prefer being friends first.

Find me attractive.

Guys who do that invites conundrums, and when she says no, the friendship will never remain the same.
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Maxi112: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nturguy1122:
Yea because she is still going tru emotional trauma
if I where to be in ur shoe right now, I will not apologize to her.. never,

even I will walk up to her, give her a sound warning... tell her never to try such thing in her life tym again or? u just walk out

three days later! call her, tell her u want to see her if she like u, she will defiantly come

tell her u are sorry for talking to her that way then make ur move that same day by telling her ur bla bla bla... if she no fry forget her and move on if she gry fine

if u sabi the game, u fit even bleep her that same day
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by ivyT(f): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
falconey:

Find me attractive.

Guys who do that invites conundrums, and when she says no, the friendship will never remain the same.

no vex o,but how u knw if she finds u attractive?or do u ask.
Re: Am I Taking This Too Far?? by Nturguy1122: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Maxi112:
if I where to be in ur shoe right now, I will not apologize to her.. never,

even I will walk up to her, give her a sound warning... tell her never to try such thing in her life tym again or? u just walk out

three days later! call her, tell her u want to see her if she like u, she will defiantly come

tell her u are sorry for talking to her that way then make ur move that same day by telling her ur bla bla bla... if she no fry forget her and move on if she gry fine

if u sabi the game, u fit even bleep her that same day
I swear this one na game changer bt if i am to do this one its going to be all in...if i try it and it works fine bt if i try it and it doesn't then i should jst forget about getting her for life...Maxi would u wanna forget about the girl u really like because sum yeye strategy didn't work??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Lady (photo) / Leaving Lagos 2moro , Enjoyed My Stay(lagos Trip) / This Question Is For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.