Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable (4707 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) / How Can A Lady Voice Out Her Affection For A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
A BIG HAHAAHAHAHAH TO THE OP, SEE HOW YOU EMBARRASSED YOURSELF BECAUSE OF YOUR WEAKNESS, YOU THINK ANNOUNCING IT ON NAIRALAND WILL BE ROMANTIC, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE BABE IS PACKAGED, SHE JUST GAVE YOU DIPLOMATIC REJECTION, BY FIRST THANKING YOU FOR ADMIRING AND SAYING A BIG NO TO YOUR FACE, NOW I BELIEVE YOU WILL HAVE REST OF CHEST NOW, BECAUSE YOUR MIND ISNT WORKING
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by Moz22: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2016
Jonathan2787:
A BIG HAHAAHAHAHAH TO THE OP, SEE HOW YOU EMBARRASSED YOURSELF BECAUSE OF YOUR WEAKNESS, YOU THINK ANNOUNCING IT ON NAIRALAND WILL BE ROMANTIC, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE BABE IS PACKAGED, SHE JUST GAVE YOU DIPLOMATIC REJECTION, BY FIRST THANKING YOU FOR ADMIRING AND SAYING A BIG NO TO YOUR FACE, NOW I BELIEVE YOU WILL HAVE REST OF CHEST NOW, BECAUSE YOUR MIND ISNT WORKING
ooooppps i didn't see dis on time...plz what is wrong in expressing ones feeling towards d opposite sex in public? I could easily call her attention this but i chose to do it on the open...i am not one of those guys who is in a hurry to jump into a ladies pm asking for numbers or pins...and who are u to tell me weakness? Stop being an asslicker and mind ur business if u have nothing reasonable to say. Infact u just embarrassed urself with this comment of urs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Only........ / I Cant Have Sex What Should I Do / Temi Otedola Wore A Safety Pin Worth $75 As Earring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.