Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

To Date a Black American - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Date a Black American (5769 Views)

I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Date a Black American by WesleyanA(f): 1:48am On Nov 16, 2005
Christ! Allonym embarassed
Re: To Date a Black American by slowmind: 1:50am On Nov 16, 2005
She is already said sorry , so wats the Martin Luther King Sermon all about
Re: To Date a Black American by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 16, 2005
allonym r u african american?
Re: To Date a Black American by allonym: 6:19am On Nov 16, 2005
why do you ask?
Re: To Date a Black American by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 16, 2005
just because , its not in a wrong way n yea your points make sense , but im just asking.
Re: To Date a Black American by allonym: 6:24am On Nov 16, 2005
i'd prefer not to answer. . . just like i don't reveal whether i'm male or female, hetero or homo. . .though I have revealed I was a christian. . but that was a special case. .

I tend to post in topics to challenge traditional views that many people hold which I feel is wrong. I think if people could pigeonhole me into a certain box, they'd find it easier to explain away my points as - oh thats just because he/she is such and such or from such a place. I'd rather my views be considered as purely intellectual, logical, scientific without any possibility of bias.

That is how I strive to respond to posts, and that is how I want my responses to be interpreted.
Re: To Date a Black American by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 16, 2005
gotcha
Re: To Date a Black American by allonym: 6:29am On Nov 16, 2005
I guess I've been a little . . .well not a little. . harsh lately . . . I'll try to tone it down. . . I've got a break coming up so that should help wink
Re: To Date a Black American by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 16, 2005
Lol a little? angry
Re: To Date a Black American by allonym: 6:35am On Nov 16, 2005
actually, in this thread, a lot. I'm starting to feel bad now. .
Re: To Date a Black American by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 16, 2005
aw
Re: To Date a Black American by allonym: 6:40am On Nov 16, 2005
I want to publicly apologize to WesleyanA for the way I've responded to her in this thread. I've clearly overreacted here.
Re: To Date a Black American by kenflavor(m): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2005
better.
Re: To Date a Black American by rihanna(f): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2005
hey[b] Goodguy[/b] i'm born African but raised here n i still got strong African roots. well wit' all these, my father is never going to let me marry an African american. i'm not Nigerian either n he said i'm never going to marry a Nigerian too. (no offense people it's nothin' personal)
Re: To Date a Black American by raregroove(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2005
rihanna:

hey[b] Goodguy[/b] i'm born African but raised here n i still got strong African roots. well wit' all these, my father is never going to let me marry an African american. i'm not Nigerian either n he said i'm never going to marry a Nigerian too. (no offense people it's nothin' personal)

Does that decision belong to you or your father? When was the last time you let your heart decide?
Re: To Date a Black American by rihanna(f): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2005
raregroove:

Does that decision belong to you or your father? When was the last time you let your heart decide?

funny guy! my father plays a lot in my life he asked me to be a nun but i didn't want to so he said if i want to get married it shuld not be to an Akata (african american) of to a nigerian.
Re: To Date a Black American by raregroove(m): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2005
rihanna:

funny guy! my father plays a lot in my life he asked me to be a nun but i didn't want to so he said if i want to get married it shuld not be to an Akata (african american) of to a nigerian.

Are you happy to work within this constraint? Would you feel that you've cheated yourself, if you were to adhere to your pop's wishes?
Re: To Date a Black American by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2005
i don't understand how your parents decide who you can marry and you cant marry.
Re: To Date a Black American by rihanna(f): 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2005
K2DaC:

i don't understand how your parents decide who you can marry and you can't marry.
gurl dats just the way it is
Re: To Date a Black American by goodguy(m): 12:16am On Nov 17, 2005
...oh yeah.
Re: To Date a Black American by rihanna(f): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2005
i dated black americans before (right now) but really i would not like to be married to one.
Re: To Date a Black American by allonym: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2005
why?
Re: To Date a Black American by zeora(f): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2005
raregroove:

gurl is me and u my father nor my mother said i should marry to a black american they said they'll never step a foot in my house. so i snot only gurl
Re: To Date a Black American by raregroove(m): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2005
zeora:

girl is me and u my father nor my mother said i should marry to a black american they said they'll never step a foot in my house. so i snot only girl

Pardon me, i'm a tad confused.

" so i snot only girl" - what does this mean?
Re: To Date a Black American by allonym: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2005
she meant, so I'm not the only girl (who would not marry an african american [for whatever reason] ).
Re: To Date a Black American by goodguy(m): 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2005
I really don't think I can get married to an american, black or white.
Re: To Date a Black American by WesleyanA(f): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2005
watch out before allonym gets you.. .i fell victim cheesy
Re: To Date a Black American by icingbaby(f): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2005
I can date black American and married them any time any day. by mom or dad doesn't have any problem with me go with black American
Re: To Date a Black American by allonym: 3:01am On Nov 18, 2005
goodguy:

I really don't think I can get married to an american, black or white.

You must have a very very good reason for this goodguy. . . i mean, based on your christian background, there must be something interesting here. Did you promise your dying grandmother that you would not marry and american and thus must honor that promise. Please tell me your reason.
Re: To Date a Black American by goodguy(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2005
Nobody is against me dating/marrying an american. It's just a personal decision which has no solid reason and has nothing to do with my Christian background. It's just more or less like me deciding not to marry a mad woman. (I ain't saying americans are mad people).
Re: To Date a Black American by Alexia(f): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2005
If we get along well, then why not. This thing is almost like age. What matters is the way you feel; Opposites attract and people have different prefences so you shouldn't judge others too harshly for their choices.
Re: To Date a Black American by zeora(f): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2005
zeora:

girl is me and u my father nor my mother said i should marry to a black american they said they'll never step a foot in my house. so i snot only girl
i mean she is not the only one, cuz i'm in the same position my parent won't allow me to date a black america. i didn't say i won't date one. i'm not ready yet. but when i'm ready i'll date who ever i want to. right now i'm concentrating on my studies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check This Pics Out / “I Will Pay $15,000 Monthly To Any Man Who Will Marry Me Under This Condition”- / Lovely And Beautiful Brazilian Traditional Women Looking For Love (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.