Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) (28714 Views)

Result Sheets From Rivers Rerun, PDP Leads / Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / Nigerians Keep Vigil At Fuel Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by klax(m): 8:36am On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
These are PDP Agents?

More like the "Killer Squads" from the Government house, sent to take direct charge of all the election materials. What party "AGENT"can afford a 2016 Infiniti QX80?or a 2015 G-wagon? or a 2016 Lexus GX-470? this are very expensive toys to be even used for electioneering purposes.

So, this tells me that whoever sent them, has plenty of money to waste.

If they like, they should bring their mattresses, wives and their concubines to the INEC Office, this does still not stop the fact the the APC will not only win this election, but WIKE will cease to be the Governor via a "STATE OF EMERGENCY"

Wike's final days 89% loading.

Is everything ok with you this morning or you woke up in a wrong side

Pls what is the meaning of all this pooh you just vomited this early morning of Saturday pls go back to bed ok
Good day
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by seangy4konji: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2016
person weh wan dry cocoa and hin cocoa deh dry up together...
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by maxzzo1(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
These are PDP Agents?

More like the "Killer Squads" from the Government house, sent to take direct charge of all the election materials. What party "AGENT"can afford a 2016 Infiniti QX80?or a 2015 G-wagon? or a 2016 Lexus GX-470? this are very expensive toys to be even used for electioneering purposes.

If they like, they should bring their mattresses, wives and their concubines to the INEC Office, this does still not stop the fact the the APC will not only win this election, but WIKE will cease to be the Governor via a "STATE OF EMERGENCY"

Yoruba fool...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by visalo: 8:41am On Mar 19, 2016
Brothers and sisters, stand for what you believe. Don't betrayed your people for parasites. There is no connection between the north and the south. Remember how Abiola was betrayed by his brothers. People from the south, say no to A P C
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by ronaldbecky(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2016
jmichlins:
Will it stop rigging? i do not think so but it will reduce it and i appreciate their bravery but will never try that let wike and amechi come and safeguard it
lolz by slpin at inec office..it wod hav b beta if u were there with ur family members.yeah i tink dat wod make it a more gud move
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2016
sewa36447:
PDP all the way. APC cannot win in South South.
Hope you've told your family to announce your obituary if they win?
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by oxygen247(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2016
brainpulse:
And they will never keep vigil for something so important and serious in there lives.

This is not serious abi? But you will be the first to complain about bad governance tomorrow.
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 8:50am On Mar 19, 2016
But PDP still went as far to North to pick their chairman. This was part of the greatest undoing of PDP, that made some northerners to reject them because of campaign of division, that Patience Jonathan cannot even go to the north to campaign. All this will make PDP to continue losing because APC just need minimum of votes from South south to add to the massive votes from the north 21 states. Who will be at the receiving end?
visalo:
Brothers and sisters, stand for what you believe. Don't betrayed your people for parasites. There is no connection between the north and the south. Remember how Abiola was betrayed by his brothers. People from the south, say no to A P C
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Greenback: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2016
SAY NO TO RIGGING.

SAY NO TO INTIMIDATION.
SAY NO TO OPPRESSION
SAY NO TO AMAECHI.
SAY NO TO APC.

SAI PDP VICTORY.

Cc visalo

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by sniperr007(m): 9:08am On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
These are PDP Agents?

Ve u bin to ph to c d toys ladies drive? Don't use sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2016
lielbree:

Shut up

Wailer on the loose
They cannot engage in any intellectual discussion, just like Wike their master, everything turns insultive

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 19, 2016
sniperr007:

Ve u bin to ph to c d toys ladies drive? Don't use sentiments.

i am sure you have never been outside port hacourt before!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2016
mynd1:
Make dem do finish,we go still win them.

Nigeria sai APC. cheesy
for ur mind APC go win for Rivers State.....even if na for dreamland e no fit happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by lielbree: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2016
divinecode101:

Wailer on the loose
They cannot engage in any intellectual discussion, just like Wike their master, everything turns insultive

It's an absolute waste of time to engage in an argument with clearly delusional zombies.
And when I say delusional I mean it cos it would be crazy to think pdp can win in katsina. The same way it's crazy to think apc can win in rivers.
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by DerrickzB: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2016
ihatesycophant:
\It's not enough for you to leave Nairaland, while not leave this sweet world for saner minds that always want politician children to first lead the way. It's childish for you to suggest leaving Nairaland.

After U do Sir.. it ain't childish.. it depicts my level of confidence that APC balls would be crushed today... Ur opinion for stare of emergency is even more childish.. not to talk more.. its irrational..
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:08am On Mar 19, 2016
no peace for the wicked o

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 19, 2016
lielbree:

It's an absolute waste of time to engage in an argument with clearly delusional zombies.
And when I say delusional I mean it cos it would be crazy to think pdp can win in katsina. The same way it's crazy to think apc can win in rivers.

Just like I said, would insulting people be better? Why can't APC win in Rivers, where do you know in Rivers? Are you from Rivers?
I pity Wailers sha, They will cry for the next 16 years!
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by lielbree: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2016
divinecode101:

Just like I said, would insulting people be better? Why can't APC win in Rivers, where do you know in Rivers? Are you from Rivers?
I pity Wailers sha, They will cry for the next 16 years!
I am from Rivers State. I have been to 23 LGAs of the state my spouse in Rivers.
All my children were born in portharcourt. So please tell me where ameachis party exits in rivers?
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2016
lielbree:

I am from Rivers State. I have been to 23 LGAs of the state my spouse in Rivers.
All my children were born in portharcourt. So please tell me where ameachis party exits in rivers?

I am from Rivers state. I have been to all LGAs in my younger days. My children attended Graceland before moving to UK for university education, please where is Graceland in Rivers state? Where is SPAR? Where is Obi Wali?
My friend, google has made things easy for people that are in Lagos claiming to be from Rivers
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Chudyfuto(m): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by lielbree: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2016
divinecode101:

I am from Rivers state, there is 32 LGAa in Rivers not 23. I have been to all 32 in my younger days. My children attended Graceland before moving to UK for university education, please where is Graceland in Rivers state? Where is SPAR? Where is Obi Wali?
My friend, google has made things easy for people that are in Lagos claiming to be from Rivers

U are just a joker!! Lol. There are 23 Lgas in rivers and 32 members of the house of assembly of which my husband was a member for 8years... lol you apc Yoruba people are soo desperate you would deny where you come from!
My kids attend brookstone and green oak both are in GRA. graceland is along stadium road. Spar is close to government house the old one is still at garrison. Obiwali is at rumigbo. Lol your desperation is crazy... pls leave us rivers people alone! We want pdp.
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
lielbree:

U are just a joker!! Lol. There are 23 Lgas in rivers and 32 members of the house of assembly of which my husband was a member for 8years... lol you apc Yoruba people are soo desperate you would deny where you come from!
My kids attend brookstone and green oak both are in GRA. graceland is along stadium road. Spar is close to government house the old one is still at garrison. Obiwali is at rumigbo. Lol your desperation is crazy... pls leave us rivers people alone! We want pdp.

After how many hours in google map? You are just a blinking idiotic tribalist. No need to blame you, I will take you along to see how Lagos is so your view of Rivers will change. It you and your stupid husband that are desperate. I am not a party person, I believe in what is good. Thank God your useless PDP lost to a more focus president at the centre. The clueless ogogoro drinker has gone to hibernation for life, that is how you and your husband with PDP will end in our state. We want APC!!
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by lielbree: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
divinecode101:

After how many hours in google map? You are just a blinking idiotic tribalist. No need to blame you, I will take you along to see how Lagos is so your view of Rivers will change. It you and your stupid husband that are desperate. I am not a party person, I believe in what is good. Thank God your useless PDP lost to a more focus president at the centre. The clueless ogogoro drinker has gone to hibernation for life, that is how you and your husband with PDP will end in our state. We want APC!!

You're sick
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by lielbree: 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
divinecode101:

Now that I presented you with facts look who is being insulting...

You're sick
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
lielbree:

Now that I presented you with facts look who is being insulting...

You're sick

Your mother is sick!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly / Acting IG Of Police, Kayode Egbetokun Officially Assumes Office (Video) / Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.