Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,561 members, 7,850,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election (36063 Views)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by chesterlee(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hurricane PDP sweeping APC as usual with their own brooms!!! grin

Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
tibass:
Am casting my vote now at oruama ahoada West LG government area river state
what is the situation on ground like?

Please where is Ngeneukwuenu and demdem tokety7

Cc severusnape
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Phame:
you break my heart.
Helloooooo
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by mavinc4u(f): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:
I will sleep here today, till I see the result. Lord help wike

Has the man given you any job? He will be somewhere enjoying himself while you want to sleep here for him.
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
vRendoh:
grin grin
APC need an oil producing state says the Chairman! Obora must flow,, na oil ni cry cry
And who owns the crude oil in Rivers State, the state or the FG?
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by PMONEY6: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
plz put a source lemme move it to my twitter handle

Move it to CNN if you like. nothing go happen.
nature is repeating itself today. when pdp rigged out all apc state and national house of assembly members, it was very cool with you people. let's watch and see.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
mavinc4u:

Has the man given you any job. He will be somewhere enjoying himself while you want to sleep here for him.
Good for him, everything is not about money or job. By sleeping I mean I will see the end of today's election
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by mavinc4u(f): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

Good for him, everything is not about money or job. By sleeping I mean I will see the end of today's election

i understand what you mean by sleep here. you can continue.
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
wristbangle:

Baba, to be candid they don't want APC in rivers and other SS/SE regions because they presume it's a fulani/aljamiri party while PDP is a xtian party.

Even if it's a monkey con tending for pdp candidacy, they won't mind voting 4 it.

Let's be frank, pdp will win just that the margin will be slim.

I am not a fan of PDP/APC bulala but that of a good government but no doubt PDP will win just that d margin may not be as the last election.

Lol, like I said earlier, your region do not want APC because of sentiments, religion, political and other reason which I don't blame u. Pdp will win ofcourse but the victory will be slim unlike the last election.

About deactivating, seems u are still relatively a newbie. That's nairaland 4 u. The better u ignore, the best for u.

Meanwhile, have u cast your vote?
I'm not in Rivers state
PMONEY6:

Move it to CNN if you like. nothing go happen.
nature is repeating itself today. when pdp rigged out all apc state and national house of assembly members, it was very cool with you people. let's watch and see.
The power of information in my hands today will be used to destroy every evil plans of APC.

The power of Social Media is just like the Nuclear button

1 Like

mavinc4u:

i understand what you mean by sleep here. you can continue.
Thanks hun!
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by oganology33(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
Rivers State PDP Secretary, Hon. Ibibia Walter kidnapped. (Unconfirmed).

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nkpor city, Rumuorlumeni ward 17 obio/akpor LGA everything is going very fine and peaceful here. Supporters frm both PDP nd APC are both laughing nd cracking jokes together. Thank God my hometown is violent free

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
Political calculations.

Yes Its all about Wike and Amechi. They are all young including all the contestants (Magnus Abe, Olaka Nwogu, Chidi Llyod, Chinda etc)

We have to liberate more economy viable states. We have to bring democracy to their doorsteps.

Whatever formula in winning election that the people understand and love, we shall apply it in those state. Card reader not necessary anymore. APC has Rivers people at heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

I'm not in Rivers state
That guy you just replied is a APC apologist so dont believe his lies. Trust me I knw them here
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Bigmillz:
Nkpor city, Rumuorlumeni ward 17 obio/akpor LGA everything is going very fine and peaceful here. Supporters frm both PDP nd APC are both laughing nd cracking jokes together. Thank God my hometown is violent free
We bless God. Dont fail to post results for us
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by abagoro(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
From every indication its going to be a landslide. The election has been largely peaceful and vast majority are APC all the way.

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by barikay: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Someone gun down by army at Rumuokwuta Ph now. I am hearing gun shot from the House now

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Mykelpato(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wike is a though man... Victory for PDP today is sure.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
The power of information in my hands today will be used to destroy every evil plans of APC.

The power of Social Media is just like the Nuclear button

Its Obvious your mental state is obviously declining!!

So you will be the one to pull APC down??

Go get a life MR... And let me not see you in the Job/Vacancy section begging for Job!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Bigii(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

Thanks hun!
U welcome swerry kiss
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by successking: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
GhaliNaaba:
congratulaions to APC and Good people of rivers on this well deserved victory.

Osogbo weed at work, but you can have more of it, for it's good for you.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
We bless God. Dont fail to post results for us
I sure will
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by wristbangle: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
That guy you just replied is a APC apologist so dont believe his lies. Trust me I knw them here

Like seriously
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by openmine(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
abagoro:
From every indication its going to be a landslide . The election has been largely peaceful and vast majority are APC all the way.
Okay...landslide to the ocean cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
shamecurls:
The SS re just voting for PDP with a pained heart cos of there loss in the last presidential election and not for credibility

They just dont want to swallow there pride and move on. Even if a goat is a PDP flag bearer in the SS, it will definetly win an election.

They re just politically immobile and will be for the next 16 years.
Don't bring ss into this, is just ph. Not the whole ss. There are pipo in ss who voted for buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by shamecurls(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
charliboy654:

Don't bring ss into this, is just ph. Not the whole ss. There are pipo in ss who voted for buhari.

Apologies

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by saintmark88(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
There's massive rigging by the pdp at Onelga LGA, thugs are been used to shatter Election process
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by abagoro(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Bigmillz:

Thats good to know. I hope both PDP and APC humbly accept the results.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
shamecurls:

Apologies
Accepted

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
barikay:
Someone gun down by army at Rumuokwuta Ph now. I am hearing gun shot from the House now

All you heard was a gun shot from the confines of your kitchen. And then you assumed:
1. Twas shot by an army man
2. Someone was killed

Niqqa please undecided

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by abagoro(m): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
charliboy654:

Buhari got a lot of legitimate votes from Rivers State. Forget the result released by INEC. The future will surely reveal this truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing / #EndSARS: No Amount Of Attacks Can Deny Tinubu Right To Contest In 2023 –Junaid / Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.