Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election (36059 Views)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by ogb5(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2016
shamecurls:
The SS re just voting for PDP with a pained heart cos of there loss in the last presidential election and not for credibility

They just dont want to swallow there pride and move on. Even if a goat is a PDP flag bearer in the SS, it will definetly win an election.

They re just politically immobile and will be for the next 16 years.

So you wanted them to vote for APC, a party that has branded them 5% and told them not to expect to be treated fairly?

APC know that in a free and fair election, they can not win in Rivers, they are simply trying to cause confusion in Rivers state.

9 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Kenmoris22: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2016
If them like let them kill them selfs
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2016
goonsmi:

Are you not bored quoting yourself?
who is this one again? Do i sound lije Angelberry or you are jux exhibiting du**b online
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

Osun state is in hot mss
if you dont follow back i will unfollow you
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by GhaliNaaba(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2016
congratulaions to APC and Good people of rivers on this well deserved victory.

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
who is this one again? Do i sound lije Angelberry or you are jux exhibiting du**b online
What is happening here?
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by kasay: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
George Sekibo of PDP withdraws from senatorial race.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
shamecurls:
The SS re just voting for PDP with a pained heart cos of there loss in the last presidential election and not for credibility

They just dont want to swallow there pride and move on. Even if a goat is a PDP flag bearer in the SS, it will definetly win an election.

They re just politically immobile and will be for the next 16 years.

cry me a river
grin

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
if you dont follow back i will unfollow you
it won't change anything dear, I am here for the news and nothing more. I av about 50 people following me but I don't want to follow any. I followed one and unfollow him cos I don't like the following feature. Sorry about that dear
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

What is happening here?
there is a d**k that said i'm same person as you?

We are gonna wait here until the result comes out
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by carinmom(f): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
Niger delta frontline ex-militant, Mujahid Asari Dokubo has openly denied the story making rounds that unknown gunmen killed a Major and 3 soldiers of the Nigerian Army in Rivers State.

An official army report about the attack stated that at about 11 am on Thursday, 17 March, 2016, troops on patrol in Abonemma, Akukutoru LGA of Rivers State had a fierce encounter with a group of unknown gunmen suspected to be sea pirates. 

According to the report, during the encounter, an officer and a soldier who sustained various degree of injury lost their lives.

However, Asari Dokubo, on his Facebook page “Dokubo Asari Justice Foundation”, in one captivating sentence denied the story as fabricated.

The statement read: “Please pass the message no soldier was killed in Abonnema.”

However, Asari went on and shared a joint press statement issued by Niger Delta People Salvation Front cum the Niger Delta People Volunteer Force (NDPSF/NDPVF) warning of a purported attempt by the Federal Government to rig the upcoming elections in the state.

The statement was signed by the spokesperson to Niger Delta People Salvation Front (NDPSF), Comrade Rex Ekiugbo Anighoro.

Read the statement below:

"WE WILL RESIST ELECTION RIGGING IN RIVERS STATE

Let it be known that the Alhaji Mujahid Abubakar Dokubo Asari led Niger Delta People Salvation Front cum the Niger Delta People Volunteer Force (NDPSF/NDPVF) will join millions of Rivers people to resist any form of electoral rigging at the coming Saturday's Senate, House of Representatives and House of Assembly Elections.

Our position on the Rivers elections is unambiguous, it is simple and clear. It is let there be no form of electoral manipulations, let the will of the people of Rivers State be sacrosanct. Let no president, army, police, minister, governor, militant leader or even media or observer try to manipulate the elections or mislead the people with false reporting. We demand 'Let the wishes of Rivers people prevail'.

Let the forces of the rampaging Fulani herdsman know that the people of Rivers State will totally resist an occupational Army of Slave masters, taskmasters, field slaves and house slaves.

Let every voter be confined to his polling booth and let no big man subvert the rules. Let us clearly warn, should Rotimi Ameachi who is personally planning to swap results be allowed to move from his unit to other voting units by whatever guise protected by agents of the state will be an open invitation to violence and chaos.

Rivers people are ready to vote and will defend the outcome of their votes. It is in the best interest of all especially the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) that things are done properly, not allowing itself to be the harbinger of violence, should they compromise, they would be resisted.

The good people of Rivers State know already that the People Democratic Party (PDP) best represents the interest of Rivers people and by extension the Niger Delta Region and will overwhelmingly vote for the Party.

For indeed Rivers people and the Niger Delta have rejected the All Progressive Congress (APC) which is an enemy's Party."

Earlier, the Peoples Democratic party [PDP] has, through its spokesman, Olisa Metuh alleged that the federal government is stage-managing violence in the state to enable it declare a state of emergency in the state.

The party, thereby, warned of ‘dire consequences’ in the event of such development.

The state governor, Nyesom Wike had also cried wolf over the raging violence in the state, alleging that the central powers are sponsoring violences in the state to usurp his power, which they couldn’t achieve through the ballot box and judiciary, via a malicious http://elombah.com/index.php/reports/6042-no-soldier-was-killed-in-abonnema-rivers-state-dokubo-asari

Who do we believe then? Asari Dokubo or NA?
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Bashainho: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
MOVERSMAG:
Barry mpigi has just catered away election materials in the company of sars and the military

Why not back up ur allegation with a photo? I'm not saying u lied though. At least, just for the record and to convince us.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by barikay: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
MOVERSMAG:
Barry mpigi has just catered away election materials in the company of sars and the military
pls give us more details and evidence if possible so that he can not deny
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by chiwob(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
PH LGA Ward 20 no voting material, no inec official as of 12.03 pm

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by tbliss22(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Like seriously are you guys voting for the party name; PDP/ APC or the individual person contesting

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
kasay:
George Sekibo of PDP withdraws from senatorial race.

Apc lies that took Osun state to a 6million naira state have started again

9 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by wristbangle: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Congrats to the winner in advance but I see PDP winning by slight margin.
carinmom:

Who do we believe then? Asari Dokubo or NA?
Asari Dokubo
Fedayeen:
there is a d**k that said i'm same person as you?

We are gonna wait here until the result comes out
I almost deactivated cos of some mean people here. I'm seeing you for the first time. don't mind him.

I am waiting patiently for the downfall of APC in Rivers state
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
MOVERSMAG:
Barry Mpigi, the House of Representatives candidate of Eleme/oyigbo fed Constituency in APC, in the company of soldiers has invaded the INEC RAC Center and collected all documents including result sheets that would make him winner.
Nah so!
Dis is sweet music to ma ears.
APC all d way cool
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Phame: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:
I will sleep here today, till I see the result. Lord help wike
you break my heart.
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
GhaliNaaba:
congratulaions to APC and Good people of rivers on this well deserved victory.
Onye Awusa in Sahel Gombe predicting Mangrove Rivers election.

I think you should focus more on Niger and Chad Election because its more closer to you

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Phame: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
MichaelSokoto:
Nah so! Dis is sweet music to ma ears. APC all d way cool
grin i'm happy too.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

I almost deactivated cos of some mean people here. I'm seeing you for the first time. don't mind him.

Never you deactivate because of the bullies here rather let it be a catalyst to make you Stronger.

Bullies will always be around so let the strong at heart come out tops
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Phame:
you break my heart.
So sorry dear, how did I break your heart dear
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by optional1(f): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
I pity copers wey dey serve 4 Rivers nd dey dey go 4 dis election
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by redgem(f): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
PDP will forever lead in Rivers State....no doubt about that grin
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by wristbangle: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
donc26:
all these Ipob boys shouting pdp and wike.my advice for you.just calm down and wait for the results to come in. you cant just sit in yor shop at ariaria and say Rivets is pdp .

Baba, to be candid they don't want APC in rivers and other SS/SE regions because they presume it's a fulani/aljamiri party while PDP is a xtian party.

Even if it's a monkey con tending for pdp candidacy, they won't mind voting 4 it.

Let's be frank, pdp will win just that the margin will be slim.

redgem:
PDP will forever lead in Rivers State....no doubt about that grin

I am not a fan of PDP/APC bulala but that of a good government but no doubt PDP will win just that d margin may not be as the last election.

Angelberry:

Lol, like I said earlier, your region do not want APC because of sentiments, religion, political and other reason which I don't blame u. Pdp will win ofcourse but the victory will be slim unlike the last election.

About deactivating, seems u are still relatively a newbie. That's nairaland 4 u. The better u ignore, the best for u.

Meanwhile, have u cast your vote?
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
Never you deactivate because of the bullies here rather let it be a catalyst to make you Stronger.

Bullies will always be around so let the strong at heart come out tops
Thanks dear! I'm here for wike

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by tinsel: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
Lets not forget that Amaechi has been acting reckless with his speech and actions
And Wike has been acting well?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

Thanks dear! I'm here for wike
#IStandWithWike
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by tibass(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
Am casting my vote now at oruama ahoada West LG government area river state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North / Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) / Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.