Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! (1358 Views)

He Hasn't Paid My Brideprice Yet I Stay With Him / No Sex Yet I Spend Alot / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by ochobaba(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2016
was daring a girl while in school,we dated right from first year to our final year,I can't move on without her since our breakup cz her parents wont allow her marry an igbo guy...since then I can't move on..how do I move on since all I see till now is still this same girl
Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2016
Lemme ask the BIG BOSS of romance section, cutehector! cool He can help u to move on wherever u want wink

1 Like

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2016
You should focus your mind on something else. I know how it feels, but thinking about her will not in any way help matters. You can also look for a replacement and by that, I mean a new version of her.

1 Like

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by bodejohn(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Just imagine....

Your landlord has evicted you from his house...throwing all your stuffs to the open...will you even stay in same place for 2 days asking passersby how to move on?

Come on....you either look for another accommodation or somewhere to Scott!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 19, 2016
ochobaba:
was daring a girl while in school,we dated right from first year to our final year,I can't move on without her since our breakup cz her parents wont allow her marry an igbo guy...since then I can't move on..how do I move on since all I see till now is still this same girl

Awwwww. Stop seeing her and see reality.

1 Like

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by joliyp(f): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2016
Movin on is hard,just try take d first step.

1 Like

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by tee59(f): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2016
T z not easy to forget sml u really love lik dat, but for how long?U av to move on with ur life.Work and improve more on urslf.Let her see u as a new brand person dat has achieved and attained greater height in life.Beliv me ,she wil eva regret of leavn u. wink

2 Likes

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by dharay99: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2016
u can't move on?
seems u crippled...

1 Like

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by 2dice(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Ok ...Go Google store
Download "Move on" App
No use weekly 10MB do am ooo... Ee no Go work

1 Like

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by grad2012(f): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2016
Three ways only
First,accept the reality.
Second,accept the reality.
Third,accept the reality.
Because until you do this you won't be able to occupy your mind with other things,make new friends,hang out with friends,go out have nice times and occupy your mind with goals and achievements.

Its not easy but you have to try an accept it,it wasn't meant to be.

1 Like

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by ClassCaptain(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2016
cutemaria:
You should focus your mind on something else. I know how it feels, but thinking about her will not in any way help matters. You can also look for a replacement and by that, I mean a new version of her.

op ... Please follow this brillant advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by ednut1(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Jump inside river na. Wimp

1 Like

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by naijalodge(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
ochobaba:
I ones had same issue,my advice... Stop listening to Adele's Hello

1 Like

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by chriskosherbal(m): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
My dear you are in love indeed,but if she has moved on, you have to the same, except destiny says otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by naijaboiy: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
hmmm...it's a really hard thing but you have to do it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by Michellla(f): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
am sure the girl aint pinning over you anymore. hightime you move on

1 Like

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by skywalker240(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
grad2012:
Three ways only
First,accept the reality.
Second,accept the reality.
Third,accept the reality.
Because until you do this you won't be able to occupy your mind with other things,make new friends,hang out with friends,go out have nice times and occupy your mind with goals and achievements.

Its not easy but you have to try an accept it,it wasn't meant to be.
U are a genius

2 Likes

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by skywalker240(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
try to accept,
strive to accept,
Fight to accept,

Beleive you have accepted,
Forgive urself,
Ask for Gods forgivness,
Pray to meet better pipo ahead,

Forget and move on...like it was when u wer 3

1 Like

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Go and erase your memory so you can forget about her permanently

1 Like

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by adepiero: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
flirt a little, it helps and you might get another girl along the way.

1 Like

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by LegatusGlaber(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Op, your own learner no be here. mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by Youngpo413: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
cutemaria:
yeah , he should check playstore.

2 Likes

Re: Is Been 2years Yet I Cant Move On!!! by flokii: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
@OP

pele.. mayb d bond is divine & strong

sad thing is.. you might just remain single for d rest of ur life if care is not taken..

btw is it proper for parents to dictate who their "Adults" should be with?... really puzzling

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Guys Change After Getting A Girl / Remember Your History And Cover Yourselves [PHOTO] / What Do Women Find Attractive In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.