Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] - Romance (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (113933 Views)

The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
vsaintchigs:
lols.tell me how it goes later oo
I will sir I will grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2016
bankybobo11:
I feel deeply connected to her even though we've never met before. From a mere picture, I see all the qualities I want in my woman. I read through all her posts and her reasoning shows her to be knowledgeable beyond her years. She's pretty, adorned with bright eyes, a subtle set of lips, very dark hair and they way she strikes poses for pictures makes my heart long much for her.

Baby girl, I can't promise you a life devoid of obstacles, but I can boldly say that we will, by God's grace, cross every bridge together. Ever since I first read your posts, I've been silently praying to God to cross our paths someday.

SANDOSKI, I'm in love with you. Will you give me the privilege of being 'THE ONE' in your life?

Yea... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by bankybobo11: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Yea... smiley

Thanks kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by RoyalBlak007: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2016
refiner:

shocked....so u still had d fuss btw us in mind since den?

ohk oo...sorry for mentioning u...fanks for d insult!

I appreciate!smiley

I feel I owe you a personal apology for my insensitive comment...and I was clearly out of order in making reference...

..I hope you will be able to forgive me. I have tremendous respect for you and your abilities...and i promise to act accordingly...Thank you
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by refiner(f): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

I feel I owe you a personal apology for my insensitive comment...and I was clearly out of order in making reference...

..I hope you will be able to forgive me. I have tremendous respect for you and your abilities...and i promise to act accordingly...Thank you

....swty.av gat no grudges against u...at all,so dere is nofin dere to forgive!...u re my swithrt ok?smiley

a sweet mawnin to u!wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by RoyalBlak007: 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
refiner:

....swty.av gat no grudges against u...at all,so dere is nofin dere to forgive!...u re my swithrt ok?smiley

a sweet mawnin to u!wink

Thanks
hope you doin good
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by oneluvs: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2016
How far house
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by oneluvs: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Cc: Naijaboiy Is this game still continue..need ur attention here

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply)

Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.