Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Please Ladies I Need Your Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Ladies I Need Your Advice. (1177 Views)

Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? / Please Ladies Can You Answer This Question? / 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Ladies I Need Your Advice. by gentleheart1(f): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2016
Going through a lot right now and dont even know where to start my story from.

I have observed something about the few relationships i have been in, i dont know why i always come across men who wants to take from me always.
Men dont spend on me but they always want to get from me, its painful and i always feel bad when i see stuffs my girlfriends guys do for them.

Is there something wrong with me?
Is there a woman outhere who understands my situation?

Why is it that men that come my way always dont have and even look for ways to collect from me and after breaking up with them or hurting me they still want to come back.

I am a single working class lady and i survive on my own i dont rely on anybody, not even my parents or relatives.
I do my own things my way and dont bother anybody but i am so hurt right now.

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 19, 2016
For my own little mind is like you fall easily
Re: Please Ladies I Need Your Advice. by proudlyNigeria2(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Nne u hv been attracting the wrong guys. Noting is wrong with u. Be happy. Not all women are successful.

3 Likes

Re: Please Ladies I Need Your Advice. by gentleheart1(f): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
olihilistic:
For my own little mind is like you fall easily

Not that i fall easily but i am to a large extent a kind and considrate person.
Re: Please Ladies I Need Your Advice. by gentleheart1(f): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
proudlyNigeria2:
Nne u hv been attracting the wrong guys. Noting is wrong with u. Be happy. Not all women are successful.
Re: Please Ladies I Need Your Advice. by ariyike23(f): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
gentleheart1:
Going through a lot right now and dont even know where to start my story from.

I have observed something about the few relationships i have been in, i dont know why i always come across men who wants to take from me always.
Men dont spend on me but they always want to get from me, its painful and i always feel bad when i see stuffs my girlfriends guys do for them.

Is there something wrong with me?
Is there a woman outhere who understands my situation?

Why is it that men that come my way always dont have and even look for ways to collect from me and after breaking up with them or hurting me they still want to come back.

I am a single working class lady and i survive on my own i dont rely on anybody, not even my parents or relatives.
I do my own things my way and dont bother anybody but i am so hurt right now.

I understand ao u feel?? I experience d same thing,mst of dem are even rich enoff buh still like collecting frm me.i also work too and i fink mayb u show it to dem that yu av enoff wid u. I av since learnt to avoid letting dem know wat i do sef,i pass across to dem as evry oda normal lady.. d thing tire me..Big time,and after a while sef u wnt know who loves yu and who wants ur money
Re: Please Ladies I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
gentleheart1:

Not that i fall easily but i am to a large extent a kind and considrate person.
learn not to be too kind

learn to be stingy

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies I Need Your Advice. by firstking01(m): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hmmm, this one thick fa,,,,,

well, i dnt think anything is wrong with you ma....keep being the good woman you are,,,,some of us men are passing through same, we keep loving and caring with all our heart yet in the end our hearts get shattered in shambles embarassed...

My advice, keep the fate, never grow weary or be faint hearted in being the good woman you are, some day he will surfacesmiley, and you'd be asking questions like, "can a man like this ever exist"...i tell you sweetheart, i'm one of them, my girlfriend can testify, but she keeps making my heart skiptsad, i just pray she doesn't pierce this my soft and good heart...and plus, stop flaunting your assetsundecided....be discreet @times.
Re: Please Ladies I Need Your Advice. by gentleheart1(f): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
ariyike23:

I understand ao u feel?? I experience d same thing,mst of dem are even rich enoff buh still like collecting frm me.i also work too and i fink mayb u show it to dem that yu av enoff wid u. I av since learnt to avoid letting dem know wat i do sef,i pass across to dem as evry oda normal lady.. d thing tire me..Big time,and after a while sef u wnt know who loves yu and who wants ur money

You are right i think i need to try your method.
Re: Please Ladies I Need Your Advice. by Lady1m: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
THE BITTER TRUTH IS; There is smthing definately wrong with u to come across these category of men and condole their extortion, so much that even after break up they come running back to their 'mugu'. Because u don't appreciate and love ur self enough to understand that ur money can't purchase love for u. U settle for 'less' because of ur weakness and complex, so u get carried away easily with their sweet words and packaging. U're blinded to accept d filt inside d 'mr cute packaging' all because u have need to be in a relationship.

ADVICE: EVEN WHEN A NICE GUY COMES AROUND U, YOUR WEAKNESSES MAKES HIM TAKE UNDUE ADVANTAGE OF U. SO, LEARN TO LOVE AND APPRECIATE WHO U ARE EVEN WITHOUT THE COMPLIMENTS OF MEN.

THIS WILL BOOST YOUR EGO AND NATURALLY ATTRACT A SINCERE GUY TO YOU.

DISERNMENT COUNTS; "I LOVE YOU" CAN ALSO MEAN; "I LOVE ONLY ALL YOU HAVE GOT TO OFFER". WATCH IT!

2 Likes

Re: Please Ladies I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
U've positioned urself wrongly.

It's most probable u always give out the impression that u are gullible and they take advantage of it. Try to do things a little differently... be a little disinterested in their affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Please Ladies I Need Your Advice. by tpiah01: 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
maybe you should try covering up more or maybe dont tell men you can buy them.
Re: Please Ladies I Need Your Advice. by ayindejimmy(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2016
its men's duty to spend on ladies . however a lady can also demostrate that kind gesture to a man who continuously knows her worth
lemme echo this lyrics ...

"A real man knows a real woman when he sees one . And real woman know s a real man and ain't afraid to please him . A real man knows a real woman Will always come first and a real man just just can't deny a woman's worth ."

Always give your love , kindness and affection to those who know its worth .
Re: Please Ladies I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 31, 2016
Maybe you are a "nice" chic.
Re: Please Ladies I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hmmmm... its good to be independent just the way u are but I have to ask u a few questions if u won't mind.... this men u talked about,do they work? what sort of work do u do? what is the age range of the so call guys u have been meeting?
if u can answer those questions,that will give me an insight to how to tackle the problems.

For the record nothing is wrong with u dear

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed: She's Sleeping Over For The First Time. / She Opened Her Legs And Asked Me To Put It / Someone Should Teach Me How To Break The Heart Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.